Thread: Troots n'Ice...Nuff hits..and ready for the tour...!!

Credits

Thumbs up Troots n'Ice...Nuff hits..and ready for the tour...!!

Greetings from the soca capitol of the world.."the littlest rock...with the wicked-ess roll...!! If it were the days when rock and roll had all the adults panicing over what the kids were into..then 2007 's soca releases from the multi -isle paradise nestled in between St.Lucia,Barbados,Grenada/Trinidad and the Caribbean Sea would have warranted a worldwide alert...!!And that is what is actually taking place!
    Socaholics all over the globe are now tuned in too any station in SVG that is doin online broadcasting just to get a taste of the climatic week ahead for Vincy soca/Carnival lovers..And this year Troots n'Ice are ready as usual..(still searching for the right Management team to take the the mega -stash of hits they made since "Senorita" in 2002 and catapult them into the soca / crossover spotlite!!
    Trust me people..these bredren have some songs in their studio ready to buss for the summer and they are goin to show the world that SVG is definitely the music capitol of the caribbean... Please don't let me have to state the facts!!
    THIS IS THE YEAR OF THE "NATURAL MAN"...
    Last edited by Troots; 07-02-2007 at 10:44 AM.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Troots View Post
    Greetings from the soca capitol of the world.."the littlest rock...with the wicked-ess roll...!! If it were the days when rock and roll had all the adults panicing over what the kids were into..then 2007 's soca releases from the multi -isle paradise nestled in between St.Lucia,Barbados,Grenada/Trinidad and the Caribbean Sea would have warranted a worldwide alert...!!And that is what is actually taking place!
    Socaholics all over the globe are now tuned in too any station in SVG that is doin online broadcasting just to get a taste of the climatic week ahead for Vincy soca/Carnival lovers..And this year Troots n'Ice are ready as usual..(still searching for the right Management team to take the the mega -stash of hits they made since "Senorita" in 2002 and catapult them into the soca / crossover spotlite!!
    Trust me people..these bredren have some songs in their studio ready to buss for the summer and they are goin to show the world that SVG is definitely the music capitol of the caribbean... Please don't let me have to state the facts!!

You guys (SVG artists/managers/promoters) should put your house in order as far as setting up your networks to service the soca markets worldwide. It's all good and well to stay down there flexing muscles, but if no one sees(hears) it, is it really muscles? The TnT and Bajan artists/managers pass through regularly to blitz the area showcasing what they have to offer. It's rare to hear someone from SVG passing through. It' all about marketing, marketing, marketing.
    It would be sad if your #1 artist ( she's the hottest in T.O. now) gets to only perform in the usual Miami/NYC(in N.A.) run for the year.

.....and bredrin, this is no disrespect

Credits
    Soca Capital? I hope u mean the Caribbean as a whole.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Rummy View Post
    Soca Capital? I hope u mean the Caribbean as a whole.
    PELT yuh BAJAN LOVING TAIL.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by BRIAN View Post
    You guys (SVG artists/managers/promoters) should put your house in order as far as setting up your networks to service the soca markets worldwide. It's all good and well to stay down there flexing muscles, but if no one sees(hears) it, is it really muscles? The TnT and Bajan artists/managers pass through regularly to blitz the area showcasing what they have to offer. It's rare to hear someone from SVG passing through. It' all about marketing, marketing, marketing.
    It would be sad if your #1 artist ( she's the hottest in T.O. now) gets to only perform in the usual Miami/NYC(in N.A.) run for the year.

.....and bredrin, this is no disrespect
    AGREED

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Troots View Post
    RESPEK.

Ohhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh