Credits

T&T Comeback Artist of the Year 2013

I am thinking Denise Belfon and Blue Boy a close 2nd
    STATIC RADIO - www.islandmix.com/static
    Tunein Radio - Static Radio

LR Advertising LLC

Credits
    I agree
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

Credits
    Yea boi Denise Relly Mash Up oui ... MaAD. Anyone know when Blue Groovy Chune Bussin ?
    Linkage !!!

facebook.com/SoundLion - Friend Me
    https://www.youtube.com/user/li0ns0und - Mixes / Remixes --- Check Me Out

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by iPicong View Post
    I am thinking Denise Belfon and Blue Boy a close 2nd
    Where did they go ?

They always in the business.

My vote would go to Maximus Dan, or MX or whatever he is calling himself

Credits
    Maximus take win, man reminded me of his soca train days this year.
    socapineman likes this.
    Man ah Barbeerian bound tuh be by de bar beer in meh hand beastly cold.

Credits
    Superblue hands down!
    Catch me as Soca PhD Every Saturday 2-4pm GMT
    On www.GenesisRadio.co.uk (91.6FM);
    Every Tueday 6-8pm & Friday 8-10pm GMT
    On www.HavitLive.co.uk (99.1FM);
    www.facebook.com/socaphd
    email: projampro@yahoo.co.uk

Hailing from Trinidad & Tobago and very proud of it!!
    Land of Calypso, Steelband, Limbo, Parang, Rapso, Chutney-Soca, Soca, Jamoo, Panjazz and the Biggest, Best & Most Influential Caribbean Carnival in the World with no apology!
    Together We Aspire & Together We Achieve!!

Credits
    blue
    "Trinidad & Tobago--We a real vibrant life people, we a real happy people, we a real glorious people..."
    -Isaac Blackman: "Sweet Music"

Credits
    Was listening trini radio quite a bit yesterday and the sense that i have is that Blue Boy's re-entry into Soca Monarch has put his name on the lips of many...every fete promo leaves his name for last "...and the 8th time road march winner...the man himself....superblue will be there".

comeback artist has to be Super.

I hath 9 and 90 tribulations and nary a one doth concern a wench!

Credits
    There shouldn't even be a debate about Superblue being the comeback artist of 2013 even if he fails to beat Machel and take back the Power Soca Monarch title after over 10 years of absence from the Soca Monarch competition.
    www.facebook.com/socaphd

Land of Calypso, Steelband, Limbo, Parang, Rapso, Chutney-Soca, Soca, Jamoo, Panjazz and the Biggest, Best & Most Influential Caribbean Carnival in the World with no apology!

Credits
    For me to give Daddy Blue come back artist of the year I would have to hear more songs from him, not just 1 or 2. bringing a song just to enter SM or GM cannot get my vote for come back artist of the year, on the other hand, Maximus been sub par for a good while now and this year every song that he drop been on point, gotta give props to MX.
    Corrupt file likes this.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by notorious saga View Post
    For me to give Daddy Blue come back artist of the year I would have to hear more songs from him, not just 1 or 2. bringing a song just to enter SM or GM cannot get my vote for come back artist of the year, on the other hand, Maximus been sub par for a good while now and this year every song that he drop been on point, gotta give props to MX.
    Read what DedeTriniKing posted and think about it then come again but you are still entitled to your current opinion though.
    www.facebook.com/socaphd

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Socapro View Post
    Read what DedeTriniKing posted and think about it then come again but you are still entitled to your current opinion though.
    Of course his name will be on the lips of many, a lot of people remember blue from back in the days as a heavy SM & RM contender. this talk people talking about is SM talk but we talking about artist for the year. after SM especially if Machel wins absolutely nothing will be heard about blue again, Nothing. he will just go back under the rock (no pun intended) that he came out from.

Credits
    Good point about the one song thing....but i will counter that with the fact that we are talking about a man who was at the very top of the game for many years and then hit rock bottom....and been there for a very very long time.

Maximus only had about four or five years of subpar efforts....not only that but he has not fallen nearly as far and long as Blue has.

Just for the season...i give the comback crown to Blue....and you're right.. he may disappear again after this season....and that will be ok. MX still has a lot left in him.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by dedetriniking View Post
    Good point about the one song thing....but i will counter that with the fact that we are talking about a man who was at the very top of the game for many years and then hit rock bottom....and been there for a very very long time.

Maximus only had about four or five years of subpar efforts....not only that but he has not fallen nearly as far and long as Blue has.

Just for the season...i give the comback crown to Blue....and you're right.. he may disappear again after this season....and that will be ok. MX still has a lot left in him.
    Did he clean up his addiction? or is this a come back for $$$$$$$ dollars worth of Fog? hitting rock bottom and coming back for a one time gig to me is the same as a guest appearance and that is exactly what I see this as rather than artist of the year. Trinidad and the Soca fans eat up this type of stuff like cook food, just like when Double M returned to SM. the hype alone was a glaring give away what the results would of been - blue returning to the SM might be just as the return of MM, the DJ and entertainment world feed the people what they think would bring people out = Money, people even judges lap up this stuff like fresh milk. you think for one min Monroe worried about Sponji and Fayann? he know the publicity from the entertainment world making blue larger than life would rake in old blue fans. I won't be surprise if blue win this thing as a token title the way how some people acting.

Credits
    Did he clean up his addiction? or is this a come back for $$$$$$$ dollars worth of Fog? hitting rock bottom and coming back for a one time gig to me is the same as a guest appearance and that is exactly what I see this as rather than artist of the year. Trinidad and the Soca fans eat up this type of stuff like cook food, just like when Double M returned to SM. the hype alone was a glaring give away what the results would of been - blue returning to the SM might be just as the return of MM, the DJ and entertainment world feed the people what they think would bring people out = Money, people even judges lap up this stuff like fresh milk. you think for one min Monroe worried about Sponji and Fayann? he know the publicity from the entertainment world making blue larger than life would rake in old blue fans. I won't be surprise if blue win this thing as a token title the way how some people acting.
    In fact I will put good money on blue winning this thing whether he gives the best performance or not. I think the semis are later today and we'll all get a good look at blue then....hopefully we get a live stream.
    Socapro likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast