Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 23 of 23
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: St.kitts Soca 2012-2013

  1. #16
    STEADY WUK Colors's Avatar Colors is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    DEEP IN THE SOUTH
    Posts
    3,581
    Credits
    75,602,066
    Quote Originally Posted by uran10 View Post
    Tune in to ziz ZIZ - National Broadcasting Corporation of St. Kitts & Nevis For the release of my Favourite band, the Grand Masters band from 10pm tonight!

    Masters should of never release this year atal......all the songs sound terrible.....and HOLLYWOOD in that did not sound good at all the way it was release last night

    Kollison Band all the way so far this year

  2. #17
    Registered User uran10's Avatar uran10 is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    St. kitts
    Posts
    35
    Credits
    1,061,957
    Quote Originally Posted by Colors View Post
    Masters should of never release this year atal......all the songs sound terrible.....and HOLLYWOOD in that did not sound good at all the way it was release last night

    Kollison Band all the way so far this year
    The songs aren't mastered and they don't sound horrible. Jungle, Booty call and start up de bouncing all sound real good. I didn't really listen hollywood cause I realise they aint sing Jumping up wid Masters band which was one of their biggest chants leading up to carnival and that had upset me.

    You gon got to warm up to de songs dem cause Kollision aint sound as good as they had sound last year or back in 2009 wid bounce pon it either.

    Moko Jumbie sounding like roadmarch right now but I need to hear all de song them mastered before I say anything.
    G 2 d M Grand Masters Band out of SKB is de best band who vex dead! (8) Wine pon it good, wine pon me like you're in Hollywood (8)

    St. kitts and Nevis!

  3. #18
    Registered User massive25 is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    750
    Credits
    1,749,869
    Quote Originally Posted by Colors View Post
    Kollison Band party mix on their release sound WICKED
    i'm loving the party mix by them. been hearing it for few days now on largeradio.


  4. #19
    Producer JAM CREW's Avatar JAM CREW is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    ummm i don't know!!
    Posts
    7,788
    Credits
    1,606,318
    Quote Originally Posted by uran10 View Post
    The songs aren't mastered and they don't sound horrible. Jungle, Booty call and start up de bouncing all sound real good. I didn't really listen hollywood cause I realise they aint sing Jumping up wid Masters band which was one of their biggest chants leading up to carnival and that had upset me.

    You gon got to warm up to de songs dem cause Kollision aint sound as good as they had sound last year or back in 2009 wid bounce pon it either.

    Moko Jumbie sounding like roadmarch right now but I need to hear all de song them mastered before I say anything.
    what kind of Unprofessional shit grand masters come with??? RELEASE YOUR MATERIAL THAT AINT MIXED AND MASTERED AS YET??? NO EVEN DUMBO & THE CIRCUS WOULD DO THAT SHIT...
    St.Kitts Jam Crew Productions

    like the fan page search for St.kitts Jam Crew Productions

    or hit up on twitter @JAM_CREW

    or email : st.kittsjamcrew@gmail.com

    or soundcloud search for Jam Crew

  5. #20
    Registered User uran10's Avatar uran10 is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    St. kitts
    Posts
    35
    Credits
    1,061,957
    Quote Originally Posted by JAM CREW View Post
    what kind of Unprofessional shit grand masters come with??? RELEASE YOUR MATERIAL THAT AINT MIXED AND MASTERED AS YET??? NO EVEN DUMBO & THE CIRCUS WOULD DO THAT SHIT...
    Axe did the exact same thing. The bands are poor and Jouvert is in 5 days. They need to get their music out and known now.
    G 2 d M Grand Masters Band out of SKB is de best band who vex dead! (8) Wine pon it good, wine pon me like you're in Hollywood (8)

    St. kitts and Nevis!

  6. #21
    Repect Our Soca Pioneers Socapro's Avatar Socapro is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Soca Island
    Posts
    16,725
    Credits
    891,313,982
    Quote Originally Posted by uran10 View Post
    Axe did the exact same thing. The bands are poor and Jouvert is in 5 days. They need to get their music out and known now.
    Are you saying the bands are too poor to master their songs?
    How long have these bands been in the music business?
    I would only expect that from a new artist who just came out and just trying ah ting.
    Allyuh making me feel to remove this St Kitts & Nevis flag from below my Represent banner now. Please get allyuh act together nah man?!
    Catch me as Soca PhD Every Saturday 2-4pm GMT
    On www.GenesisRadio.co.uk (91.6FM);
    Every Tueday 6-8pm & Friday 8-10pm GMT
    On www.HavitLive.co.uk (99.1FM);
    www.facebook.com/socaphd
    email: projampro@yahoo.co.uk

    Hailing from Trinidad & Tobago and very proud of it!!
    Land of Calypso, Steelband, Limbo, Parang, Rapso, Chutney-Soca, Soca, Jamoo, Panjazz and the Biggest, Best & Most Influential Caribbean Carnival in the World with no apology!
    Together We Aspire & Together We Achieve!!

  7. #22
    Registered User uran10's Avatar uran10 is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    St. kitts
    Posts
    35
    Credits
    1,061,957
    They re released today with it fully mixed and mastered. Sounds much better. The bands were running really late this year and they needed to get it out. Everything good now.
    Socapro likes this.
    G 2 d M Grand Masters Band out of SKB is de best band who vex dead! (8) Wine pon it good, wine pon me like you're in Hollywood (8)

    St. kitts and Nevis!

  8. #23
    Registered User uran10's Avatar uran10 is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    St. kitts
    Posts
    35
    Credits
    1,061,957
    Grand Masters band Album... I'll upload small axe at a later date













    G 2 d M Grand Masters Band out of SKB is de best band who vex dead! (8) Wine pon it good, wine pon me like you're in Hollywood (8)

    St. kitts and Nevis!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •