Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: SOCAPRO and VINCYPOWA

Credits
    vivaa, u is de moderator? u aint got tuh cum on hay and defend socapro. she woman enough tuh defend sheself.
    VINCYPOWA likes this.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
    dude, u r p##ssy. u can give but u cant take.

dis is public forum:u post stuff and anyone can respond to it.

u need tuh get off yuh high-horse and grow uh spine. get uh backbone.

u de first person dat i see in soca chat react like this tuh wat anudda person write.

do us all uh favor and shutt tuh fack up, cause yuh bringing nuttin to de discusions.

This DUDE is the BIGGEST PUZZY I have ever come across on any PUBLIC FORUM, which is why I always refer to him as a LIKKLE BOY and a CRY CRYBABY.

Again, where have you ever seen the PRACTICE where members in a PUBLIC FORUM do not want other members to respond or CRITIQUE their topics of discussions...and if they do, they delete their threads and then repost them?

Dude needs to grow some balls and stop acting like he has THIN SKIN.

YUHHHHH SEEEEEEEE MEEEEEEEE

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by VINCYPOWA View Post

This DUDE is the BIGGEST PUZZY I have ever come across on any PUBLIC FORUM, which is why I always refer to him as a LIKKLE BOY and a CRY CRYBABY.

Again, where have you ever seen the PRACTICE where members in a PUBLIC FORUM do not want other members to respond or CRITIQUE their topics of discussions...and if they do, they delete their threads and then repost them?

Dude needs to grow some balls and stop acting like he has THIN SKIN.

YUHHHHH SEEEEEEEE MEEEEEEEE
    his problem is dat he want everybody to agree with his positions. as soon as yuh disagree wid he, he act like uh lil crybaby and claim dat he cant learn nuttin.

his whole attitude started back wen he got licks on his claim dat shorty invented soca. since den, he has been moaning about every statement coming from you or me.

he even said dat he was gine stop posting on imix;den he said he gine ignore you but he was responding tuh every post you put up.

he very immature:if you dont agree wid he opinions he get mad and den resort tuh personal attacks.

he aint nuttin but uh full grown boy.
    VINCYPOWA likes this.

Credits
    his problem is dat he want everybody to agree with his positions. as soon as yuh disagree wid he, he act like uh lil crybaby and claim dat he cant learn nuttin.

his whole attitude started back wen he got licks on his claim dat shorty invented soca. since den, he has been moaning about every statement coming from you or me.

he even said dat he was gine stop posting on imix;den he said he gine ignore you but he was responding tuh every post you put up.

he very immature:if you dont agree wid he opinions he get mad and den resort tuh personal attacks.

he aint nuttin but uh full grown boy.
    Well, you said it BETTER than I did.

YUHHHHHHH SEEEEEEEE MEEEEEEEE

Credits
    Wait wait wait did win dixie aka VincyPowa just say Socapro does do personal attacks? VP no offence but you are the king of that. I've been reading most of the post here and every trini who post ended up being personally attacked by you. I really wouldn't care on a regular but i'm a purely an observer and you do way more personal attacks than any one else on this part of the forum. (not to mention the amount of fallacies I spot in your arguments)
    Socapro and SWAGGERIFIC like this.

T-MAKAA
    oh snap

Credits
    vivaa, u is de moderator? u aint got tuh cum on hay and defend socapro. she woman enough tuh defend sheself.
    I'm not defending either one...plz point out where I'm defending socapro cause I'm pretty sure in my beginning post I said the blame is shared btwn both of them..if vp post a vincy chune and call it ragga soca who is usually the first to fly in and "correct" him?
    Socapro likes this.
    before you work on artificial intelligence why don't you do something about natural stupidity?

Instagram: @iamvivaa

Twitter: @Iamvivaa

MZ. VIVAA LA'BEAUTEE
    http://www.facebook.com/VivaaEntertainment

YOUTUBE.COM/EMPRESSPRIA
    >SWQ SOCA DEMON<

iamvivaa@gmail.com

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by VINCYPOWA View Post
    The fella wants to come off like a PRO when in FACT he is an AMATEUR. Moreover, he doesn't want anyone to CRITIQUE what he has to say.

In other words, whatever he says is the GOSPEL, so one must not have a DIFFERENT VIEW from his, even when he is LITERALLY LYING to make himself look credible.

The LIKKLE BOY even went as far as CREATING PHANTOM FRIENDS, just so he could used them to support a POINT that he couldn't PROVE, but whom the PHANTOM FRIENDS could SUBSTANTIATE through his words.

However, when told to ask the PHANTOM FRIENDS SEVERAL QUESTIONS, which they should know the ANSWERS to, all now he nor his PHANTOM FRIENDS can PROVIDE them.

How could anyone LEARN anything from a person who would PURPOSELY LIE in order to make himself LQQK CREDIBLE?

How could anyone LEARN anything from a person who would just FABRICATE STORIES just because they FIT arguments he was trying to PUT WORTH, but which lacked TRUTH?

How could anyone LEARN ANYTHING from a person who was giving his OPINION but then turned around and told you he was STATING FACTS?

Such an INDIVIDUAL has to be DELUSIONAL or has fooled himself into believing that his words are truths.

This is the MAN who said that the USVI, BVI, ST. KITTS and NEVIS, MONTSERRAT, ANTIGUA and BARBUDA and the other soca islands are all UNGRATEFUL for....uhm...you know what, let me QUOTE HIM CORRECTLY.

"Getting tired of ungrateful people trying to ride on my country's back and biting the hand that feed them."

How can ANYONE LEARN ANYTHING from an INDIVIDUAL with that KIND of MINDSET/MENTALITY?

Do not be FOOLED by his DECEPTION and PRETENSION.

This guy is not here to LEARN ANYTHING. He is here on an AGENDA, and I am the OBSTACLE in his ATTEMPT to FULFILL that AGENDA.

YUHHHHH SEEEEEE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEee
    if yuh wasnt red ah would call yuh a bun black pot
    Socapro likes this.
    STATIC RADIO - www.islandmix.com/static
    Tunein Radio - Static Radio

LR Advertising LLC

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by iPicong View Post
    Socapro likes this.
    before you work on artificial intelligence why don't you do something about natural stupidity?

MZ. VIVAA LA'BEAUTEE

YOUTUBE.COM/EMPRESSPRIA
    >SWQ SOCA DEMON<

iamvivaa@gmail.com

Credits
    ah focking dead
    Socapro likes this.
    And keep your money, I got my own
    Keep a bigger smile on my face, being alone
    Bad motherfcuker, God complex
    Motivate your ass call me Malcolm X

Credits
    You can HAVE a DIFFERENT VIEW, but it doesn't mean I AGREE with them.

You can have a DIFFERENT VIEW, but it doesn't mean that I am going to DELETE my THREAD because you EXPRESSED those VIEWS.

Moreover, it doesn't mean that I am going to run CRYING to the MODERATOR.

It doesn't mean that I am going to LQQK for others to SIDE against you.

It doesn't mean that I am going to FABRICATE STORIES to make myself look CREDIBLE.

It doesn't mean that I am going to CRY about LEAVING the FORUM and then 3 DAYS LATER RETURN.

It doesn't mean that I am going to CRY OUT to everyone that I am PUTTING U on IGNORE, because I cannot LEARN anything from you, and then TURN AROUND the next day and post in a thread that you have created.

I can go on and on.

The POINT I am MAKING is a SIMPLE ONE; there is NOTHING wrong with having a DIFFERENT VIEW, but do not do all that I have LISTED above and more, because you DISAGREE with those VIEWS.

That is the POINT I am TRYING to make.

You of all person should know that I do not BACK DOWN from anyone in a DEBATE.

YUHHHHHHHH SEEEEEEEEEEE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    Last edited by VINCYPOWA; 04-20-2012 at 06:04 PM.

Credits
    ok.....idea!
    St.Kitts Jam Crew Productions

like the fan page search for St.kitts Jam Crew Productions

or hit up on twitter @JAM_CREW

or email : st.kittsjamcrew@gmail.com

or soundcloud search for Jam Crew

Credits
    Soca pro... if you make another name ala VP/Winn Dixie... can you claim to be from Montserrat. They should be represented in here too
    Socapro likes this.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Vivaa View Post
    I'm not defending either one...plz point out where I'm defending socapro cause I'm pretty sure in my beginning post I said the blame is shared btwn both of them..if vp post a vincy chune and call it ragga soca who is usually the first to fly in and "correct" him?
    u de gatekeeper of wat is and wat is not? wat blame? how can anyone generate blame fuh saying their opinions?

u moving bandy now, as old bajans would say.

Credits
    u de gatekeeper of wat is and wat is not? wat blame? how can anyone generate blame fuh saying their opinions?

u moving bandy now, as old bajans would say.
    I'm starting to think Aryo not understanding Wat I'm saying smh

MZ. VIVAA LA'BEAUTEE

YOUTUBE.COM/EMPRESSPRIA
    >SWQ SOCA DEMON<

iamvivaa@gmail.com

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast