Like Tree8Likes
  • 1 Post By SWAGGERIFIC
  • 3 Post By RedBlackNWhite
  • 3 Post By Trinizagada
  • 1 Post By dollbabi

Thread: Socapro, de Trini "Vincypowa"

Credits

Socapro, de Trini "Vincypowa"

I love it! lol, someone who just as obsessive and nationalistic as VP, these two could carry on threads without anyone else contribution.
    Socapro likes this.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by SWAGGERIFIC View Post
    I love it! lol, someone who just as obsessive and nationalistic as VP, these two could carry on threads without anyone else contribution.
    I don't need your crown Swaggerfic but I am no longer going to allow that clown to derail my threads.
    Just wanted to clear up some misinformation and misconceptions about Groovy-Soca that's all. Some Important clarifications about Groovy Soca!

Bless
    Catch me as Soca PhD Every Saturday 2-4pm GMT
    On www.GenesisRadio.co.uk (91.6FM);
    Every Tueday 6-8pm & Friday 8-10pm GMT
    On www.HavitLive.co.uk (99.1FM);
    www.facebook.com/socaphd
    email: projampro@yahoo.co.uk

Hailing from Trinidad & Tobago and very proud of it!!
    Land of Calypso, Steelband, Limbo, Parang, Rapso, Chutney-Soca, Soca, Jamoo, Panjazz and the Biggest, Best & Most Influential Caribbean Carnival in the World with no apology!
    Together We Aspire & Together We Achieve!!

Credits
    There is nothing OBSESSIVE about what I am doing.

I create threads that are relevant to the times while others just make threads for the sake of making threads.

Moreover, whenever I partake in threads created by members, I do so because of RECOGNIZING STATEMENTS that are FALSE or NEEDS more CLARITY.

Always remember, we are in a public forum and the modus operandi for members in such a medium is to partake in discussions that they may have an INTEREST IN for whatever the REASON.

I am PASSIONATE about DEBATING whatever the issue that I have decided to partake in. This a known fact, be it in this forum or for example, in backchat. Therefore, I am not doing anything out of the ORDINARY.

YUHHHHH SEEEEEE MEEEEEEEE

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by VINCYPOWA View Post
    There is nothing OBSESSIVE about what I am doing.

I create threads that are relevant to the times while others just make threads for the sake of making threads.

Moreover, whenever I partake in threads created by members, I do so because of RECOGNIZING STATEMENTS that are FALSE or NEEDS more CLARITY.

Always remember, we are in a public forum and the modus operandi for members in such a medium is to partake in discussions that they may have an INTEREST IN for whatever the REASON.

I am PASSIONATE about DEBATING whatever the issue that I have decided to partake in. This a known fact, be it in this forum or for example, in backchat. Therefore, I am not doing anything out of the ORDINARY.

YUHHHHH SEEEEEE MEEEEEEEE
    ack normal nah hoss, u is just a drama queen dat like bakannal.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Socapro View Post
    I don't need your crown Swaggerfic but I am no longer going to allow that clown to derail my threads.
    Just wanted to clear up some misinformation and misconceptions about Groovy-Soca that's all. Some Important clarifications about Groovy Soca!

Bless
    Dude, you have to be the BIGGEST CRYBABY for a SUPPOSEDLY GROWN person that I have ever come across.

Allow me to refute your STUPIDITY and CRYING WOLF about DERAILING your thread.

How am I or anyone for that matter going to DERAIL your thread if they have not partake in it?

Do you have a CRYSTAL BALL and so can tell what I am going to say, thus your cry about derailing your thread?

Was the response to your thread I created an INDICATION of DERAILING your thread or do you BELIEVE that if someone has a VIEW that is in OPPOSITION to yours is an indication of derailing your thread?

Again, STOP ACT like a LIKKLE BOY and GROW SOME BALLS.

You should not have a PROBLEM if someone disagrees with you on a position you raise, because you should be confident that you can DEFEND your position if it has merit of worth.

However, if you are RUNNING SCARED, it means that you position has all kind of holes in it

YUHHHHH SEEEEEE MEEEEEE

Credits
    ack normal nah hoss, u is just a drama queen dat like bakannal.
    SMH

How does one ACT NORMAL as opposed to ABNORMAL?

Credits
    socaamateur by far is de biggest crybaby on imix. i recalled dat he threatened to stop posting on imix after he got his lunch handed to him about five weeks ago.

dude can give but cant take.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
    socaamateur by far is de biggest crybaby on imix. i recalled dat he threatened to stop posting on imix after he got his lunch handed to him about five weeks ago.

dude can give but cant take.
    You insular clowns have been exposed more than ever before since I've been posting regularly on Imix so you are not too happy since I've been posting regularly on Imix are you!

You and your twin brother VP need to get a life and focus your energies into something more positive. Are either of you guys working?
    Catch me as Soca PhD Every Saturday 2-4pm GMT
    On www.GenesisRadio.co.uk (91.6FM);
    Every Tueday 6-8pm & Friday 8-10pm GMT
    On www.HavitLive.co.uk (99.1FM);
    www.facebook.com/socaphd
    email: projampro@yahoo.co.uk

Hailing from Trinidad & Tobago and very proud of it!!
    Land of Calypso, Steelband, Limbo, Parang, Rapso, Chutney-Soca, Soca, Jamoo, Panjazz and the Biggest, Best & Most Influential Caribbean Carnival in the World with no apology!
    Together We Aspire & Together We Achieve!!

Credits
    I disagree. Socapro defends Trinidad and Tobago zealously but still respects other islands and their contributions to Soca. Whether it be Vincy, Bim, USVI, etc, he has indicated knowledge and appreciation for their soca music.

That is my observation.
    Trinizagada, dollbabi and uran10 like this.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackNWhite View Post
    I disagree. Socapro defends Trinidad and Tobago zealously but still respects other islands and their contributions to Soca. Whether it be Vincy, Bim, USVI, etc, he has indicated knowledge and appreciation for their soca music.

That is my observation.
    Absolutely correct... he respects all cultures and music from every island in the Caribbean and even when debating VP never disrespects St. Vincent and the Grenadines...

VP on the other hand exhibits a hatred for Trinidad and especially Trinidad artistes and music...
    Socapro, dollbabi and uran10 like this.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Socapro View Post
    You insular clowns have been exposed more than ever before since I've been posting regularly on Imix so you are not too happy since I've been posting regularly on Imix are you!
    SMH

The ONLY CLOWN and INSULAR JACKASS is SOCAAMATEUR.

You came here with your SHIT TALKING and THOUGHT you're some kind of PRO when you're NOTHING more than a LIKKLE BOY with THIN SKIN who resorts to LYING and MAKING UP TALES to make yourself LQQK COMPETENT.

Again, where are your VINCY FRIENDS that just came to ENGLAND, how come they have not given you the INFORMATION that I posed to you?

LYING BASTARD than U R.

I speak to you in this MANNER because it is just PATHETIC to see a GROWN MAN BLATANTLY LYING over something so TRIVIAL, as if like a LIKKLE BOY, to make himself look like he knows what he is talking about

You and your twin brother VP need to get a life and focus your energies into something more positive. Are either of you guys working?
    SMH n

LQQK who is talking about GET a LIFE and FOCUS your ENERGIES into something more POSITIVE, the CUNUMUNU who stays up all night DELETING a THREAD because of not wanting a certain INDIVIDUAL to CRITIQUE his DELUSIONS about what GROOVY is.

It is TRULY AMUSING how you PROJECT THOUGHTS of SELF unto others

YUHHHHHH SEEEEEEEE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinizagada View Post
    Absolutely correct... he respects all cultures and music from every island in the Caribbean and even when debating VP never disrespects St. Vincent and the Grenadines...

VP on the other hand exhibits a hatred for Trinidad and especially Trinidad artistes and music...
    SMH

What EXACTLY is the HATRED I have for TRINIDAD and their ARTISTS?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackNWhite View Post

That is my observation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinizagada View Post

uran10 likes this.