Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 45

Thread: Soca Monarch Results :)

  1. #1
    Soca or die .. BIATCH !!! Lucian2dbone's Avatar Lucian2dbone is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    dah is yuh business
    Posts
    301
    Credits
    1,125

    Soca Monarch Results :)

    As soon as dem results Soca monarch results cme out some one maintain ah post A S A P !!!

    listening to live on show on radio really sucks ...... wish i could maintain a ticket to tnt

    i hearing midgit dress like woman lawddddd lollol

    and why shurwine nuh perform his groovy song AT THE GROOVY TIME ???!!?!? he need to maintain ah order !!!!

    to me it sound like it between iwer and mistah vybe

    iwer nuff respect u is a boss in d business but ..... ting ting ting ting all d way well till we meet Bunji :):) dah is a wholeeee nex story LOOK OUT FOR D BOMB !!!!!

    now i maintaining ah sleep
    ah gone !!

  2. #2
    Registered User Sweet Trini Gyal's Avatar Sweet Trini Gyal is offline
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,167
    Credits
    502,550
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucian2dbone
    As soon as dem results Soca monarch results cme out some one maintain ah post A S A P !!!

    listening to live on show on radio really sucks ...... wish i could maintain a ticket to tnt

    i hearing midgit dress like woman lawddddd lollol

    and why shurwine nuh perform his groovy song AT THE GROOVY TIME ???!!?!? he need to maintain ah order !!!!

    to me it sound like it between iwer and mistah vybe

    iwer nuff respect u is a boss in d business but ..... ting ting ting ting all d way well till we meet Bunji :):) dah is a wholeeee nex story LOOK OUT FOR D BOMB !!!!!

    now i maintaining ah sleep
    ah gone !!
    Yeah I'm anxious to know... I think so far I Liked Mista Vybe and it sounded like Fayann had the crowd going too!!!

    I wasn't too impressed by Iwer.. I think he get fwds because of "who" he is.. and he did say it is HIS PLACE.. so he should get fwds!!! BOL' FACE!!!

    We shall see....

  3. #3
    Registered User kewwie's Avatar kewwie is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    427
    Credits
    501,220
    no word yet?

  4. #4
    Registered User Sweet Trini Gyal's Avatar Sweet Trini Gyal is offline
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,167
    Credits
    502,550
    Boy Dey Hold'n We In Suspense.. Ah Get Up Early To Check All My Online Sources... nuttin!!!!!!!


    Ah Know As Soon As The Results Buss De Imix Crew Will Be Allllllllllllllllllllllllllll Over It!!!

  5. #5
    Registered User Thickting's Avatar Thickting is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Bk
    Posts
    1,123
    Credits
    550,813
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweet Trini Gyal
    Boy Dey Hold'n We In Suspense.. Ah Get Up Early To Check All My Online Sources... nuttin!!!!!!!


    Ah Know As Soon As The Results Buss De Imix Crew Will Be Allllllllllllllllllllllllllll Over It!!!
    sure nuff

  6. #6
    Registered User nine ball's Avatar nine ball is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    B'dos
    Posts
    537
    Credits
    1,250
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweet Trini Gyal
    Boy Dey Hold'n We In Suspense.. Ah Get Up Early To Check All My Online Sources... nuttin!!!!!!!


    Ah Know As Soon As The Results Buss De Imix Crew Will Be Allllllllllllllllllllllllllll Over It!!!
    Let the conspiracy theories begin….
    It could only take so long to add up points….

  7. #7
    Registered User Sweet Trini Gyal's Avatar Sweet Trini Gyal is offline
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,167
    Credits
    502,550
    Quote Originally Posted by nine ball
    Let the conspiracy theories begin….
    It could only take so long to add up points….

    NINJA MAFIA!!

  8. #8
    Registered User nine ball's Avatar nine ball is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    B'dos
    Posts
    537
    Credits
    1,250
    They were just giving the finalists on Red Fm, but my connection wait till then to start bufferin so i missed them

  9. #9
    Registered User Calor is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    U.S.A
    Posts
    3,697
    Credits
    2,002
    Quote Originally Posted by nine ball
    They were just giving the finalists on Red Fm, but my connection wait till then to start bufferin so i missed them
    Mine 2

  10. #10
    Registered User nine ball's Avatar nine ball is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    B'dos
    Posts
    537
    Credits
    1,250
    Mr. Vybe, Iwer George, Shurwayne Winchester, Nadia Batson, Miss Alisha, Faye Anne, Rita Jones

    Those are some of the finalists…..dj called it pretty fast.

  11. #11
    Registered User Calor is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    U.S.A
    Posts
    3,697
    Credits
    2,002
    Alyuh, 91 release de results he said it fast, so this is what I got.

    Nadia batson, fay ann, miss alicia, Iwer, shurwayne, surge, zan sean caruth... I forget the rest and he was talking waaaaaaaaaaaaaay fast. BUt I think shurwayne in both soca and groovy soca

  12. #12
    Registered User Calor is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    U.S.A
    Posts
    3,697
    Credits
    2,002
    Quote Originally Posted by nine ball
    Mr. Vybe, Iwer George, Shurwayne Winchester, Nadia Batson, Miss Alisha, Faye Anne, Rita Jones

    Those are some of the finalists…..dj called it pretty fast.
    heeheh didnt see this well 2 add he just say Sanelle Dempster

  13. #13
    Registered User nine ball's Avatar nine ball is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    B'dos
    Posts
    537
    Credits
    1,250
    Dont remember hearing Patrice in the list for Soca Monarch.....guess the performance didnt make the cut.

  14. #14
    True Trini cooltringal's Avatar cooltringal is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    195
    Credits
    501,200
    Top three:

    Mr Vybe 261 pts
    Iwer 259
    Shurwayne 258

    The rest:

    Rita Jones, Faye Ann, Terry Seales, Miss Alysha, Sheldon from Grenada

    I am missing one person that I don't remember, I think it was Sanelle Dempster

  15. #15
    Registered User Calor is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    U.S.A
    Posts
    3,697
    Credits
    2,002
    Quote Originally Posted by nine ball
    Dont remember hearing Patrice in the list for Soca Monarch.....guess the performance didnt make the cut.
    Nah he did say Patrice.. he just said Zan, so I guess the judges found that she sounded off key too in the groovy and tired in the regular soca

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •