Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Soca Monarch Live via Pay-Per-View Exclusively on ttentonline.com

Credits

Exclamation Soca Monarch Live via Pay-Per-View Exclusively on ttentonline.com

I guess this is whey allyuh go be watchin online....

Soca Monarch Live Exclusively on www.ttentonline.com - Press Release - Trinidad and Tobago Entertainment Company

Wednesday, 23 February 2011 16:53
    The Trinidad and Tobago Entertainment Company Limited (Trinidad and Tobago Entertainment Company) has signed the contract with Guardian Media Limited, exclusive media providers for the BMobile International Soca Monarch & Play Whe Groovy Soca Monarch Competitions 2011, for the exclusive broadcasting rights for the Live Internet Stream of the International Soca Monarch Finals. Viewers can access the competition live via T&T Ent’s website - Trinidad and Tobago Entertainment Company

This year, Carnival 2011 promises to be a history-making year for the BMobile International Soca Monarch & Play Whe Groovy Soca Monarch Competitions. Most notably, it marks the return of Soca greats, Machel Montano HD and Destra Garcia to the competition, with the winner - The Power Soca Monarch – to receive a grand prize of TT $2 million.

T&T Ent, a state agency under the Ministry of Trade and Industry, has as one of its mandates to create sustainable avenues to develop and promote the country’s Entertainment Industry at an international level and within Trinidad & Tobago. This project with Caribbean Prestige Foundation and Guardian Media Limited works to further this vision.

T&T Ent has engaged the services of Limelight, a U.S. based Content Delivery Network, To ensure premium streaming quality and security. Limelight has provided services for events including the recently held NFL Super Bowl and the Inauguration of U.S. President Barack Obama.

Dionne McNicol-Stephenson, CEO of T&T Ent said that “the live-streaming of the competition is a strong step toward effectively promoting Trinidad & Tobago’s artistes to an international audience, while permitting the Company to establish its position in the entertainment industry as a whole. We at T&T Ent are excited to see this project come to fruition. This project represents part of the overall strategic plan for the Company, which is committed to carving out meaningful

in-roads into the Entertainment industry here in Trinidad & Tobago and at an international level”.
    So come Friday 4th March, be online and tuned in to Trinidad and Tobago Entertainment Company as T&T Ent continues to empower national talent! Online subscriptions will be available soon with Early Bird prices available upon commencement of the online payment facility.

Questions call: 622-1455 or email info@ttentonline.com
    Living like Peggy, plotting like Joan

where is the greatest CARNIVAL?..well then yuh find meh!
    Credits
    Bmobile couldn't even get dey damn stream right from BSquare in woodford square they want people to PAY for dat shitty ass stream?????????????????????

WTF
    ****If you're over 10 And watch CNN and believe everything
    You're in 2 deep, And your 35 And you still survive, idle pon corner side
    You're in 2 deep (Damian Marley -In 2 Deep)****
    "pitch yuh k.u..nt" (taken from VincyShenny)

Credits
    who really payin fuh dat?

Credits
    they tried this last year, who wud really buy if they cant promise the stream will be good and not get over crowded n crash. plus machel in it this year, i wudnt be surprise if they have the same problem
    Last edited by JULIAN; 02-23-2011 at 07:58 PM.
    Julianspromos@gmail.com
    http://www.facebook.com/JulianspromosFanpage
    https://twitter.com/#!/Julianspromos

YOUTUBE CHANNEL:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/julian18249

VIVAA!!:
    https://www.facebook.com/originalvivaa
    @Vivaa_b

Credits
    Who Every Pay For Dat Deserv A Cuff In Dey Mout

Credits
    where's triniscene of ultimax tv with this?
    "Giving up is hard to do
    When you really love someone
    Giving up .... so hard to do
    When you still depend upon
    Her warm and tender touch
    Her kiss and her hug..........her caress
    Oooooh that used to mean so much
    And bring you happiness"

- Donny Hathaway

Credits
    I am buying it...doing an early bird subscription.

Credits
    IF i get forced to go allyuh could follow meh on tWatter
    STATIC RADIO - www.islandmix.com/static
    Tunein Radio - Static Radio

LR Advertising LLC

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Picong View Post

where is the greatest CARNIVAL?..well then yuh find meh!
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by rayt2009 View Post
    where's triniscene of ultimax tv with this?
    The Trinidad and Tobago Entertainment Company Limited (Trinidad and Tobago Entertainment Company) has signed the contract with Guardian Media Limited, exclusive media providers for the BMobile International Soca Monarch & Play Whe Groovy Soca Monarch Competitions 2011, for the exclusive broadcasting rights for the Live Internet Stream of the International Soca Monarch Finals.

TTENT have EXCLUSIVE RIGHTS for internet stream.......
    ****If you're over 10 And watch CNN and believe everything
    You're in 2 deep, And your 35 And you still survive, idle pon corner side
    You're in 2 deep (Damian Marley -In 2 Deep)****
    "pitch yuh k.u..nt" (taken from VincyShenny)

Credits

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Naughtyshawtie View Post
    I guess this is whey allyuh go be watchin online....

""T&T Ent, a state agency under the Ministry of Trade and Industry, has as one of its mandates to create sustainable avenues to develop and promote the country’s Entertainment Industry at an international level and within Trinidad & Tobago. This project with Caribbean Prestige Foundation and Guardian Media Limited works to further this vision.

T&T Ent has engaged the services of Limelight, a U.S. based Content Delivery Network, To ensure premium streaming quality and security. Limelight has provided services for events including the recently held NFL Super Bowl and the Inauguration of U.S. President Barack Obama.

Dionne McNicol-Stephenson, CEO of T&T Ent said that “the live-streaming of the competition is a strong step toward effectively promoting Trinidad & Tobago’s artistes to an international audience, while permitting the Company to establish its position in the entertainment industry as a whole. We at T&T Ent are excited to see this project come to fruition. This project represents part of the overall strategic plan for the Company, which is committed to carving out meaningful

in-roads into the Entertainment industry here in Trinidad & Tobago and at an international level”.
    So come Friday 4th March, be online and tuned in to Trinidad and Tobago Entertainment Company as T&T Ent continues to empower national talent! Online subscriptions will be available soon with Early Bird prices available upon commencement of the online payment facility.""

okay die hard fans of this chatroom for well know last year was the worst ever coverage of Soca Monarch, with absolutely no live streaming coverage. Those who actually ppv said it wasnt great quality so why would anyone who know how it goes pay for something that will probably have highlights for??

They have teamed up with a new media coverage boasting about Super Bowl and President Obama, evetns that were streamed "WORLD WIDE" for yes you got it right "FREE".

Lets not forget most of us even broke our necks just to catch the semi finals from a laptop on the side of the stage where over "5000" ppls watch machel's lack luster performance as it peaked when he was on.. then the following day there was actual coverage of the semis the next day showcasing everyone's effort from the usual front of stage view...?

How many events are actually PPV in the US/CA or Europe when a live Concert is or Show is on? Since we are in the technology age of things being at reach why pay??

Okay so lastly say you get your PPV coverage what are you expecting? what are the actual prices? Is it gonna be streamed on the same ol server as in previous years when it was live?

Y they didnt PPV Chutney Soca Monarch? again that was also raised to $2 MILL hmmm sounds like the obvious to me Trinis Fantastic Five = Money + PPV "Rip Off" if i paying for it i would have been der simple.

Digga D - Unity Krew (UK)

www.twitter.com/diggasoca
    www.largeradio.com/ every sundays 4pm to 6pm US (8-11pm UK)
    http://calaloo.podOmatic.com
    www.ustream.tv/channel/diggasoca
    www.myspace.com/diggasoca

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Picong View Post
    wha front row yeh bring ya laptop n server na boi ....
    Digga D - Unity Krew (UK)

www.twitter.com/diggasoca
    www.largeradio.com/ every sundays 4pm to 6pm US (8-11pm UK)
    http://calaloo.podOmatic.com
    www.ustream.tv/channel/diggasoca
    www.myspace.com/diggasoca

Credits
    I am considering buying it since I'm feeling the music this year but I need assurance from tntentonline that the live stream will be clear and the website will not crash and if that happen I can guarantee a full refund.

Mommy Dearest **Vincy-Soca-Diva**'s Avatar **Vincy-Soca-Diva** is offline
    Credits
    DOn't buy it it's the same shit service from last year and the year prior those who payed saw the same as those who didn't pay. How much US they looking for anyway?
    Link me on fassbook http://www.facebook.com/#!/SocaDivaChandelle
    2 Sweet 2 B 4Gotten:)

Credits
    i have one word for that article...*clears throat* STEUPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS...
    sidenote: we shud really have a steups smiley
    before you work on artificial intelligence why don't you do something about natural stupidity?

Instagram: @iamvivaa

Twitter: @Iamvivaa

MZ. VIVAA LA'BEAUTEE
    http://www.facebook.com/VivaaEntertainment

YOUTUBE.COM/EMPRESSPRIA
    >SWQ SOCA DEMON<

iamvivaa@gmail.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast