Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By trinifuhso

Thread: Soca Monarch crowd still ghetto like before?

Credits

Soca Monarch crowd still ghetto like before?

or the crowd get tame, I remember all the hood rats use to go Soca Monarch and all the stush people would avoid because of the way they use to jump and get on..

last year the crowd seem pretty tame, I guess its because of the performances.
    GREATNESS IS ALL I KNOW

Credits
    It still amazes me that people are considered "ghetto" and "gunta" when they jump in a party. When did this change?

Anyway it have VIP for the stush and I honestly think the crowds have changed in Trinidad. People more interested in taking pics and recording, so they can post to FB, Twitter, etc. Funnily, I've been to other islands' carnival and people jump up and get on bad. Never heard the people being referred to as ghetto.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by trinifuhso View Post
    It still amazes me that people are considered "ghetto" and "gunta" when they jump in a party. When did this change?

Anyway it have VIP for the stush and I honestly think the crowds have changed in Trinidad. People more interested in taking pics and recording, so they can post to FB, Twitter, etc. Funnily, I've been to other islands' carnival and people jump up and get on bad. Never heard the people being referred to as ghetto.
    I mean Soca Monarch was a different kind of crowd!
    GREATNESS IS ALL I KNOW