Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18

Thread: Soca mix on Rotation

  1. #1
    Registered User BIGTRUCK ENT's Avatar BIGTRUCK ENT is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    london UK
    Posts
    699
    Credits
    1,045,956

    Soca mix on Rotation

    Big up to Mr Digga D who now has a Gruvy Soca CD on regular rotation at Selfridges in London, one of world largest deptment stores with over 12000 people passing through its doors daily, after 2 months of boxin with my mangers they playin it fridays 2-3 times through out the day

    whats on the CD I'm sure Digga D when he sees this thread will fill you in with that info, its a mix containing most of the islands, he is reppin what ever island he can get music for on the CD

    We here on imix know that Soca is Music, it is now time to let the rest of the world know Soca is music as well, this is a start

    people are askin for part two already, so when you see the playlist when an ya island is not being repped than you you know what to do, so you your island don,t get left out for part two

    Bless
    Bigtruck

    Yeah brought to By
    BIGTRUCKENTERTAINMENT
    PUMP YA BREAKS I TELL YA
    Last edited by BIGTRUCK ENT; 06-16-2007 at 04:24 AM.
    dem rat in the cornfield Hungry
    Same Fete Different address

  2. #2
    Bajan Sugar SwEeTsOcAlAdY's Avatar SwEeTsOcAlAdY is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Barbados my home no matter where ever I go
    Posts
    4,839
    Credits
    1,019,814

    thats BIG

    Digga ya large!!!

    Thats so wicked, it must make up feel good when yuh hear soca in that building.

  3. #3
    Sweeter Sauce Sweet Flo's Avatar Sweet Flo is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NEXT ... TRINI!
    Posts
    8,459
    Credits
    1,017,683
    WOI WOI .. BUP BUP BUP ... Well done Digga!

  4. #4
    ank
    Registered User ank's Avatar ank is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    29,826
    Credits
    6,273,420
    I like his posts , so great thanks to Digga D


  5. #5
    cassette_craig
    Guest
    Yo Digga till yuh come correct me den i gun big yuh up, how much GT chunes deh on pun dat mix since yuh put chunes from all different countries?

    Big up BIG TRUCK


    But wait today is nah digga birthday? How me aint see no thread mek fuh he?

  6. #6
    UKô (CEO) Digga D's Avatar Digga D is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Around Da Way..
    Posts
    7,978
    Credits
    1,463,309
    yes yes big up BT!!!!! we reach in d STORE!!!!...

    bless 4 d blessings, SSL, flo, chie and CC!!!

    here is d playlist within d shop that is gettin its air time!!!

    Selfridges (Pt 1)

    Soca Deva - soca music

    Lorenzo - nice and easy

    Surface - hadn't had enough

    krosfyah - dushi

    Burning Flames ft Onika Bostic - all Is Yours

    Surface - Party Pyscho

    Scrunter - De jumbie (Road Mix)

    Alison Hinds & David Rudder - Glow

    Rupee - Insomnia

    Alison Hinds & Peter Ram - Wave Wid Me

    Burning Flames - Strings

    Luta - Busy Tone

    Miss TC - Wrong Name

    Anslem Douglas ft Miss TC - Wrong Name Reply

    Rupee - What Happens In The Party

    H20 Phlo - Party With You

    Johnny King - Darling

    Jamesy P ft Elephant Man - Nookie (Remix)

    Alison Hinds - Come Now

    Scrunter - Bachelor

    Lovely - Spinster

    Machel Montano - Bubble Nut (Remix)

    Tony Curtis ft Machel Montano - What a feeling

    Explainer - Park It

    Mr Vegas - Genie Wine

    Alison Hinds ft Machel Montano - ROll It (remix)

    Lil Rick - Til Morning

    Surge - In Your Timing Girl

    H20 Phlo - High On The Dance Floor

    Onyan - Passa Passa Party

    Kennie B - Drip

    Biggie Irie - Nah Going Home (Road Mix)

    Bomani - Closer

    Zoelah - Go Down Low

    Alison Hinds - Caution

    Skarpyon - Turn The Lights Down Low

    Galannaire - Fussing Time

    Destra Garcia - I Dare You

    Crazy - Cold Sweat

    Claudette Peters - Flaunt It

    Chucky - Turn Round

    Bomani - Sweetness

    Scrunter - Party Lover

    Peter Ram ft Shurwayne Winchester - Woman By My Side (Road Mix)



    Bless up, Digga D...

    PS: for those who dont know how big this is, jus think of Macy's playing Soca??? OOOO YEAHHHH!!!!
    Digga D - Unity Krew (UK)

    www.twitter.com/diggasoca
    www.largeradio.com/ every sundays 4pm to 6pm US (8-11pm UK)
    http://calaloo.podOmatic.com
    www.ustream.tv/channel/diggasoca
    www.myspace.com/diggasoca

  7. #7
    Registered User BIGTRUCK ENT's Avatar BIGTRUCK ENT is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    london UK
    Posts
    699
    Credits
    1,045,956
    dem rat in the cornfield Hungry
    Same Fete Different address

  8. #8
    Registered User caribarts is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,326
    Credits
    1,050,438
    Quote Originally Posted by Digga D View Post
    yes yes big up BT!!!!! we reach in d STORE!!!!...

    bless 4 d blessings, SSL, flo, chie and CC!!!

    here is d playlist within d shop that is gettin its air time!!!

    Selfridges (Pt 1)

    Soca Deva - soca music

    Lorenzo - nice and easy

    Surface - hadn't had enough

    krosfyah - dushi

    Burning Flames ft Onika Bostic - all Is Yours

    Surface - Party Pyscho

    Scrunter - De jumbie (Road Mix)

    Alison Hinds & David Rudder - Glow

    Rupee - Insomnia

    Alison Hinds & Peter Ram - Wave Wid Me

    Burning Flames - Strings

    Luta - Busy Tone

    Miss TC - Wrong Name

    Anslem Douglas ft Miss TC - Wrong Name Reply

    Rupee - What Happens In The Party

    H20 Phlo - Party With You

    Johnny King - Darling

    Jamesy P ft Elephant Man - Nookie (Remix)

    Alison Hinds - Come Now

    Scrunter - Bachelor

    Lovely - Spinster

    Machel Montano - Bubble Nut (Remix)

    Tony Curtis ft Machel Montano - What a feeling

    Explainer - Park It

    Mr Vegas - Genie Wine

    Alison Hinds ft Machel Montano - ROll It (remix)

    Lil Rick - Til Morning

    Surge - In Your Timing Girl

    H20 Phlo - High On The Dance Floor

    Onyan - Passa Passa Party

    Kennie B - Drip

    Biggie Irie - Nah Going Home (Road Mix)

    Bomani - Closer

    Zoelah - Go Down Low

    Alison Hinds - Caution

    Skarpyon - Turn The Lights Down Low

    Galannaire - Fussing Time

    Destra Garcia - I Dare You

    Crazy - Cold Sweat

    Claudette Peters - Flaunt It

    Chucky - Turn Round

    Bomani - Sweetness

    Scrunter - Party Lover

    Peter Ram ft Shurwayne Winchester - Woman By My Side (Road Mix)



    Bless up, Digga D...

    PS: for those who dont know how big this is, jus think of Macy's playing Soca??? OOOO YEAHHHH!!!!
    I am happy to see Passah Passah Partah by Onyan on this list, it is a great song and an overlooked one.

  9. #9
    Mommy Dearest **Vincy-Soca-Diva**'s Avatar **Vincy-Soca-Diva** is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Soca Zone
    Posts
    19,659
    Credits
    1,207,562
    Quote Originally Posted by caribarts View Post
    I am happy to see Passah Passah Partah by Onyan on this list, it is a great song and an overlooked one.
    I actually like that song. Big Up BT & Digga D. I wish something like that happned in NY. That's great for all the Soca Artist on the CD.
    Link me on fassbook http://www.facebook.com/#!/SocaDivaChandelle
    2 Sweet 2 B 4Gotten:)

  10. #10
    ank
    Registered User ank's Avatar ank is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    29,826
    Credits
    6,273,420
    Quote Originally Posted by **Vincy-Soca-Diva** View Post
    I actually like that song. Big Up BT & Digga D. I wish something like that happned in NY. That's great for all the Soca Artist on the CD.
    so ,.. I wish that and only ont in NY , all around the world .

    also in japan..

  11. #11
    cassette_craig
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Digga D View Post
    yes yes big up BT!!!!! we reach in d STORE!!!!...

    bless 4 d blessings, SSL, flo, chie and CC!!!

    here is d playlist within d shop that is gettin its air time!!!

    Selfridges (Pt 1)

    Soca Deva - soca music

    Lorenzo - nice and easy

    Surface - hadn't had enough

    krosfyah - dushi

    Burning Flames ft Onika Bostic - all Is Yours

    Surface - Party Pyscho

    Scrunter - De jumbie (Road Mix)

    Alison Hinds & David Rudder - Glow

    Rupee - Insomnia

    Alison Hinds & Peter Ram - Wave Wid Me

    Burning Flames - Strings

    Luta - Busy Tone

    Miss TC - Wrong Name

    Anslem Douglas ft Miss TC - Wrong Name Reply

    Rupee - What Happens In The Party

    H20 Phlo - Party With You

    Johnny King - Darling

    Jamesy P ft Elephant Man - Nookie (Remix)

    Alison Hinds - Come Now

    Scrunter - Bachelor

    Lovely - Spinster

    Machel Montano - Bubble Nut (Remix)

    Tony Curtis ft Machel Montano - What a feeling

    Explainer - Park It

    Mr Vegas - Genie Wine

    Alison Hinds ft Machel Montano - ROll It (remix)

    Lil Rick - Til Morning

    Surge - In Your Timing Girl

    H20 Phlo - High On The Dance Floor

    Onyan - Passa Passa Party

    Kennie B - Drip

    Biggie Irie - Nah Going Home (Road Mix)

    Bomani - Closer

    Zoelah - Go Down Low

    Alison Hinds - Caution

    Skarpyon - Turn The Lights Down Low

    Galannaire - Fussing Time

    Destra Garcia - I Dare You

    Crazy - Cold Sweat

    Claudette Peters - Flaunt It

    Chucky - Turn Round

    Bomani - Sweetness

    Scrunter - Party Lover

    Peter Ram ft Shurwayne Winchester - Woman By My Side (Road Mix)



    Bless up, Digga D...

    PS: for those who dont know how big this is, jus think of Macy's playing Soca??? OOOO YEAHHHH!!!!
    Bassman i still looking fuh the guyanese track on yuh well caribbean countries compiled CD?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????????????????

  12. #12
    Registered User BIGTRUCK ENT's Avatar BIGTRUCK ENT is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    london UK
    Posts
    699
    Credits
    1,045,956
    Quote Originally Posted by cassette_craig View Post
    Bassman i still looking fuh the guyanese track on yuh well caribbean countries compiled CD?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????????????????
    not to worry I sure mix number two will feature the Hamony riddim
    dem rat in the cornfield Hungry
    Same Fete Different address

  13. #13
    UKô (CEO) Digga D's Avatar Digga D is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Around Da Way..
    Posts
    7,978
    Credits
    1,463,309
    Quote Originally Posted by cassette_craig View Post
    Bassman i still looking fuh the guyanese track on yuh well caribbean countries compiled CD?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????????????????
    ermmm i thought soca deva was from ur ends and that riddim SARSPRILLA ??? aint it guyanese???? hmmmm
    Digga D - Unity Krew (UK)

    www.twitter.com/diggasoca
    www.largeradio.com/ every sundays 4pm to 6pm US (8-11pm UK)
    http://calaloo.podOmatic.com
    www.ustream.tv/channel/diggasoca
    www.myspace.com/diggasoca

  14. #14
    The Black Knigh Bonez's Avatar Bonez is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    4,969
    Credits
    1,011,949
    How do i get dis mix in Canada
    MY SQUADS:

    NBA -LAKERS
    EPL/CL - MAN U
    NCAA BB - UCONN
    NCAA FB - FLORIDA ST
    NFL - RAMS
    MLB - BRAVES
    NHL - PENS

  15. #15
    UKô (CEO) Digga D's Avatar Digga D is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Around Da Way..
    Posts
    7,978
    Credits
    1,463,309
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonez View Post
    How do i get dis mix in Canada
    pm ur email and tha rest will follow..
    Digga D - Unity Krew (UK)

    www.twitter.com/diggasoca
    www.largeradio.com/ every sundays 4pm to 6pm US (8-11pm UK)
    http://calaloo.podOmatic.com
    www.ustream.tv/channel/diggasoca
    www.myspace.com/diggasoca

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •