Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: SoCA 2013: MACHEL - SHE READY (PRECISION PROD)

Credits

SoCA 2013: MACHEL - SHE READY (PRECISION PROD)

Trinizagada and Socapro like this.
    GREATNESS IS ALL I KNOW

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by SWAGGERIFIC View Post
    Here comes the boss! This is the music of Precision Productions with vocals by the man who runs the business - Machel Montano! Machel is the leader of the pack and like him or not, his music always has something to offer. This song comes in time for Miami Carnival 2012.

This weekend will be crazy with the release of this track in time for the last official fete for Carnival of 2012. This release should add to the excitement in Miami to close out the season and, at the same time, announces that Carnival 2013 is ready! Indeed, the Trinbago flavor is the best in the region, North America, damn anywhere - what a way to close out the last stand for Carnivals of 2012 - well done!
    Socapro likes this.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinizagada View Post
    Here comes the boss! This is the music of Precision Productions with vocals by the man who runs the business - Machel Montano! Machel is the leader of the pack and like him or not, his music always has something to offer. This song comes in time for Miami Carnival 2012.

This weekend will be crazy with the release of this track in time for the last official fete for Carnival of 2012. This release should add to the excitement in Miami to close out the season and, at the same time, announces that Carnival 2013 is ready! Indeed, the Trinbago flavor is the best in the region, North America, damn anywhere - what a way to close out the last stand for Carnivals of 2012 - well done!
    Yes, his MUSIC has SHIT to OFFER....RECYCLED LYRICS and RECYCLED RHYTHM.

He caah SING.

Moreover, mentioning SUMMER when AUTUMN is around the CORNER is just PLAIN SILLY.

Yes, he is the BIG MAN in the UNDERGROUND SOCA INDUSTRY, because there is NO TALENT of WORTH coming out of Trinidad.

YUHHHHHH SEEEEEEEEE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEee

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by VINCYPOWA View Post
    Yes, his MUSIC has SHIT to OFFER....RECYCLED LYRICS and RECYCLED RHYTHM.

He caah SING.

Moreover, mentioning SUMMER when AUTUMN is around the CORNER is just PLAIN SILLY.

Yes, he is the BIG MAN in the UNDERGROUND SOCA INDUSTRY, because there is NO TALENT of WORTH coming out of Trinidad.

YUHHHHHH SEEEEEEEEE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEee
    Again...Redux!

Credits
    Josiah St. Lewis-Noray 16 year old wrote this song.

Talent straight out of San Fernando Trinidad.

Madness
    Socapro likes this.
    Ashwin Seegobin
    Precision Productions
    Precision Inc. Ltd
    http://www.facebook.com/PrecisionProductions
    Twitter: @precisionprod
    -----------------------------
    www.iamsmash.com
    Twitter: @iamsmash84

Credits
    oh my god you guys desperate. The is a mediocre offering by both precision and machel.

Credits
    Again...Redux!
    Coming from you.

You are just a FANBOY, because you LACK CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS and INDEPENDENCE.

YUHHHH SEEEEEE MEEEEEEE

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by VINCYPOWA View Post
    Coming from you.

You are just a FANBOY, because you LACK CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS and INDEPENDENCE.

YUHHHH SEEEEEE MEEEEEEE
    So when new music is released you expect the heavens to open and something spectacular to happen with every release. The music is good and the song is just right as a first release welcoming carnival 2013. There have been so many mediocre releases this year and you labeled them big chune... take Kevin Lyttle for example. What happened to the big hit you proclaimed earlier this year? It fizzled and nothing was heard from you!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by bhalistix View Post
    oh my god you guys desperate. The is a mediocre offering by both precision and machel.
    Interesting...Mediocre you say and I see you have supporters! As a first release the song is relevant. It may not meet the high standards that you set but it is a good song and Precision did a good job. VP called me a 'Fan Boy' and when it comes to the work done by Precision that I am... having said that you guys need to chillax and just let the music grow on you... in time you will be talking about this song in a very positive manner.

Credits
    Nice tune!
    I hath 9 and 90 tribulations and nary a one doth concern a wench!

Credits
    Interesting...Mediocre you say and I see you have supporters! As a first release the song is relevant. It may not meet the high standards that you set but it is a good song and Precision did a good job. VP called me a 'Fan Boy' and when it comes to the work done by Precision that I am... having said that you guys need to chillax and just let the music grow on you... in time you will be talking about this song in a very positive manner.

my dude if you can't recognize this as an average song by both parties, which wont make it to the end of october, you need to have you soca appreciation card revoked. this is not hating on Machel or Precision, there is nothing worth getting excited about with this song. You are right it doesn't come close to the high standard, not just me but soca fan, have come to expect the machel or precision.....

Credits
    It fact allyuh know i is a hard man tuh pleeze eh....but this tune is pure fiyah. This will do some damage!
    Socapro and TRINILI0N like this.
    I hath 9 and 90 tribulations and nary a one doth concern a wench!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by bhalistix View Post
    my dude if you can't recognize this as an average song by both parties, which wont make it to the end of october, you need to have you soca appreciation card revoked. this is not hating on Machel or Precision, there is nothing worth getting excited about with this song. You are right it doesn't come close to the high standard, not just me but soca fan, have come to expect the machel or precision.....
    I did not say that you are hating on Machel or Precision but you need to chillax and see what the song does. It is OK to say that you don't feel it but to call it mediocre is taking it a bit too far.

Now as far as revoking my 'soca appreciation card' feel free to let the world know.. don't bother me ah bit!

T-MAKAA
    I did not say that you are hating on Machel or Precision but you need to chillax and see what the song does. It is OK to say that you don't feel it but to call it mediocre is taking it a bit too far.

Now as far as revoking my 'soca appreciation card' feel free to let the world know.. don't bother me ah bit!
    Medicore doesnt mean it is garbage. What are u arguing?

Anyway tune decent.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by T-MAKAA View Post
    Medicore doesnt mean it is garbage. What are u arguing?

Anyway tune decent.
    I don't argue just responding - isn't that what islandmix chat is all about? Some people like/feel a song and express their views while others may think feel differently... that's what the forum is all about.
    Am I incorrect?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast