Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 26

Thread: shaqdiesel, that's very annoying

  1. #1
    Registered User RotiKing2004eva is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Somewhere warm
    Posts
    13,140
    Credits
    1,598,656

    shaqdiesel, that's very annoying

    putting those song links in every thread is very annoying.

  2. #2
    Registered User Dr Insane's Avatar Dr Insane is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    DOWN IN AH DE GHETTO
    Posts
    38,722
    Credits
    3,491,164
    atleast i'm not de only one who think it is.

  3. #3
    Registered User jump-up is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    far away
    Posts
    66
    Credits
    118
    Quote Originally Posted by Insane Lucian View Post
    atleast i'm not de only one who think it is.
    de man is an elephant ass de man embarassing st.kitts and me a kittitian telling you dat eh like he desperate or some frig

  4. #4
    Registered User small_island_descent's Avatar small_island_descent is offline
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    5,088
    Credits
    1,017,355
    Quote Originally Posted by RotiKing2004eva View Post
    putting those song links in every thread is very annoying.
    What's even more annoying is the fact that he started off the playlist with that damn "My Life" song. That song didn't go nowhere in St. Kitts, why would it go anywhere here. What about favorites like "Walk Away", "Lion Paw", "In de Middle" .....

    Shaq, I respect the fact that D'Vybz are ur peeps and all but yo, every band has an off year. This was D'Vybz off year and all of us know it. By you trying to push them this year as a top band in SKB kills your credibility, even to people who check for SKB music. If you promoting SKB, put our best music forward this year first. Next year, D'Vybz might have a wicked year and then you can push them like crack but for now, you hurting them more than helping.

  5. #5
    Taj
    Loyalty to Loyalty Taj's Avatar Taj is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Fix up, look sharp!
    Posts
    48,960
    Credits
    42,728,994
    watch him come post it in here fuh spite :


    ummm I en fin d My life song that bad
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

    You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

  6. #6
    Registered User jump-up is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    far away
    Posts
    66
    Credits
    118
    Quote Originally Posted by small_island_descent View Post
    What's even more annoying is the fact that he started off the playlist with that damn "My Life" song. That song didn't go nowhere in St. Kitts, why would it go anywhere here. What about favorites like "Walk Away", "Lion Paw", "In de Middle" .....

    Shaq, I respect the fact that D'Vybz are ur peeps and all but yo, every band has an off year. This was D'Vybz off year and all of us know it. By you trying to push them this year as a top band in SKB kills your credibility, even to people who check for SKB music. If you promoting SKB, put our best music forward this year first. Next year, D'Vybz might have a wicked year and then you can push them like crack but for now, you hurting them more than helping.
    de man don't see that he think like the shit he have in his ass steeeups

  7. #7
    Registered User RotiKing2004eva is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Somewhere warm
    Posts
    13,140
    Credits
    1,598,656
    it's cool to promote your island, but even vp isn't that bad

  8. #8
    Julian JULIAN is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Brooklyn NY/Barbados
    Posts
    2,914
    Credits
    1,149,614
    Just please disable the auto play

  9. #9
    Registered User Shaqdiesel's Avatar Shaqdiesel is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    st.kitts
    Posts
    540
    Credits
    1,283,696
    Quote Originally Posted by RotiKing2004eva View Post
    putting those song links in every thread is very annoying.
    EVERY THREAD.....C'MON...THE PLAYLIST IS IN 3 THREADS. AND PLEASE DON'T HATE ME BECAUSE I AM TRYING TO PUSH MY ISLANDS MUSIC. IT IT WERE A TRINIDAD,BARBADOS OR JAMAICAN PLAYLIST I AM SURE YOU WOULDN'T GIVE A PHUCK. IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE PLAYLIST THATS YOU PHUCLING BUSINESS. I HAVE GOTTEN LITERALLY HUNDREDS OF MESSAGES THANKING ME FOR THE MUSIC SO THE FEW HATERS LIKE YOU,SMALL ISLAND DESCENT AND OTHERS DON'T PHASE ME.

  10. #10
    They Call Me Kween Sunfiyah's Avatar Sunfiyah is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    On the planet...EARTH
    Posts
    2,038
    Credits
    529,653
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaqdiesel View Post
    EVERY THREAD.....C'MON...THE PLAYLIST IS IN 3 THREADS. AND PLEASE DON'T HATE ME BECAUSE I AM TRYING TO PUSH MY ISLANDS MUSIC. IT IT WERE A TRINIDAD,BARBADOS OR JAMAICAN PLAYLIST I AM SURE YOU WOULDN'T GIVE A PHUCK. IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE PLAYLIST THATS YOU PHUCLING BUSINESS. I HAVE GOTTEN LITERALLY HUNDREDS OF MESSAGES THANKING ME FOR THE MUSIC SO THE FEW HATERS LIKE YOU,SMALL ISLAND DESCENT AND OTHERS DON'T PHASE ME.
    o gosh is Sunday...doh lie nah!
    Live the life you Love....Love the life you live. An iz dat!!

  11. #11
    Registered User Dr Insane's Avatar Dr Insane is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    DOWN IN AH DE GHETTO
    Posts
    38,722
    Credits
    3,491,164
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaqdiesel View Post
    EVERY THREAD.....C'MON...THE PLAYLIST IS IN 3 THREADS. AND PLEASE DON'T HATE ME BECAUSE I AM TRYING TO PUSH MY ISLANDS MUSIC. IT IT WERE A TRINIDAD,BARBADOS OR JAMAICAN PLAYLIST I AM SURE YOU WOULDN'T GIVE A PHUCK. IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE PLAYLIST THATS YOU PHUCLING BUSINESS. I HAVE GOTTEN LITERALLY HUNDREDS OF MESSAGES THANKING ME FOR THE MUSIC SO THE FEW HATERS LIKE YOU,SMALL ISLAND DESCENT AND OTHERS DON'T PHASE ME.



    man just do one thread and done doh come spoiling up people thread with your ting.

  12. #12
    Registered User small_island_descent's Avatar small_island_descent is offline
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    5,088
    Credits
    1,017,355
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaqdiesel View Post
    EVERY THREAD.....C'MON...THE PLAYLIST IS IN 3 THREADS. AND PLEASE DON'T HATE ME BECAUSE I AM TRYING TO PUSH MY ISLANDS MUSIC. IT IT WERE A TRINIDAD,BARBADOS OR JAMAICAN PLAYLIST I AM SURE YOU WOULDN'T GIVE A PHUCK. IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE PLAYLIST THATS YOU PHUCLING BUSINESS. I HAVE GOTTEN LITERALLY HUNDREDS OF MESSAGES THANKING ME FOR THE MUSIC SO THE FEW HATERS LIKE YOU,SMALL ISLAND DESCENT AND OTHERS DON'T PHASE ME.
    Yeah, that's what it is man. I hate the fact that you are trying to promote the kittitian bands on Imix.

    Shaq, think about this for one sec for me. Please. Bands have reputation do they not ? If D'Vybz has a weak year this year and that is the music u keep putting in people's faces, u know what's going to happen ???

    Next year when D'Vybz may have a fantastic year, and SKB people want to promote them on Imix, Imix people will say " You mean that wack ass band from last year with their $hit tunes, man, I'mma skip that thread."
    D'Vybz go nowhere.

    If you really about D'Vybz like you say you are, go back to them, tell them that this year's releases did not do justice to their talent, tell them to regroup and come harder then hard next year. And when they come harder then hard, push their music like crack. AND push their music in the SOCA threads that relate to the music.

    How are you helping them, or any other kittitian bands, by putting up a SKB playlist in a thread about Machel's Congo Man on auto play ?

  13. #13
    IN DE AIR wadadli 2 the rescue's Avatar wadadli 2 the rescue is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    A little bit of paradise
    Posts
    6,840
    Credits
    2,986,674
    i took the time out to listen these songz and quite a few of them i liked. i was gonna compliment him on doing a good job nor; until, he open his large obnoxious mouth.

  14. #14
    Registered User Shaqdiesel's Avatar Shaqdiesel is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    st.kitts
    Posts
    540
    Credits
    1,283,696
    Quote Originally Posted by small_island_descent View Post
    Yeah, that's what it is man. I hate the fact that you are trying to promote the kittitian bands on Imix.

    Shaq, think about this for one sec for me. Please. Bands have reputation do they not ? If D'Vybz has a weak year this year and that is the music u keep putting in people's faces, u know what's going to happen ???

    Next year when D'Vybz may have a fantastic year, and SKB people want to promote them on Imix, Imix people will say " You mean that wack ass band from last year with their $hit tunes, man, I'mma skip that thread."
    D'Vybz go nowhere.

    If you really about D'Vybz like you say you are, go back to them, tell them that this year's releases did not do justice to their talent, tell them to regroup and come harder then hard next year. And when they come harder then hard, push their music like crack. AND push their music in the SOCA threads that relate to the music.

    How are you helping them, or any other kittitian bands, by putting up a SKB playlist in a thread about Machel's Congo Man on auto play ?
    Whats your problem with d'Vybz? I post a playlist with sugar band,small axe,grand masters,king konris,kollishun,lights out and d'vybz and out of all of them you seem to have a problem with d'vybz. So obvioulsy its your problem. If you wanted a playlist without d';vybz then i suggest you do your own. As for whether d'vybz had a good album or not i'll let others speak because everyone has decalred their album the best for st.kitts-nevis carnivall 2007-08. Just check trinijunglejuice's st.kitts carnival review as well as as reviews on other websites. d'Vybz and small axe was praised by everyone as having the best music for this carnival. sugar band had a popular song in lion paw but everyone criticised the band for the many samples and hijacked melodies and samples from old 70's and 80's music. I mean the george of the jungle melody was what i think people were dissapointed in but generally i liked they album but it definately wasn't onje of their better ones. So small island you need to take a chill pill.

  15. #15
    UK™ (CEO) Digga D's Avatar Digga D is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Around Da Way..
    Posts
    7,978
    Credits
    1,463,309

    pluggin

    i didnt know Shaqdiesel, u had posted in more than one thread, but i understand you was doing so by which threads were the most popular?!!!

    if ppls are not recognising ur threads, that is their own fault but keep pluggin ur kittitian tunes cos i know its hard to hear what comes out of St Kitts & Nevis!!


    bless up, D...

    ps: i will leave comes on your thread...
    Digga D - Unity Krew (UK)

    www.twitter.com/diggasoca
    www.largeradio.com/ every sundays 4pm to 6pm US (8-11pm UK)
    http://calaloo.podOmatic.com
    www.ustream.tv/channel/diggasoca
    www.myspace.com/diggasoca

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •