Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: shaqdiesel, that's very annoying

Credits

shaqdiesel, that's very annoying

putting those song links in every thread is very annoying.

Credits
    atleast i'm not de only one who think it is.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Insane Lucian View Post
    atleast i'm not de only one who think it is.
    de man is an elephant ass de man embarassing st.kitts and me a kittitian telling you dat eh like he desperate or some frig

Registered User small_island_descent's Avatar small_island_descent is offline
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by RotiKing2004eva View Post
    What's even more annoying is the fact that he started off the playlist with that damn "My Life" song. That song didn't go nowhere in St. Kitts, why would it go anywhere here. What about favorites like "Walk Away", "Lion Paw", "In de Middle" .....

Shaq, I respect the fact that D'Vybz are ur peeps and all but yo, every band has an off year. This was D'Vybz off year and all of us know it. By you trying to push them this year as a top band in SKB kills your credibility, even to people who check for SKB music. If you promoting SKB, put our best music forward this year first. Next year, D'Vybz might have a wicked year and then you can push them like crack but for now, you hurting them more than helping.

Taj
    Credits
    watch him come post it in here fuh spite :

ummm I en fin d My life song that bad
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by small_island_descent View Post
    What's even more annoying is the fact that he started off the playlist with that damn "My Life" song. That song didn't go nowhere in St. Kitts, why would it go anywhere here. What about favorites like "Walk Away", "Lion Paw", "In de Middle" .....

Shaq, I respect the fact that D'Vybz are ur peeps and all but yo, every band has an off year. This was D'Vybz off year and all of us know it. By you trying to push them this year as a top band in SKB kills your credibility, even to people who check for SKB music. If you promoting SKB, put our best music forward this year first. Next year, D'Vybz might have a wicked year and then you can push them like crack but for now, you hurting them more than helping.
    de man don't see that he think like the shit he have in his ass steeeups

Credits
    it's cool to promote your island, but even vp isn't that bad

Credits
    Just please disable the auto play

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by RotiKing2004eva View Post
    EVERY THREAD.....C'MON...THE PLAYLIST IS IN 3 THREADS. AND PLEASE DON'T HATE ME BECAUSE I AM TRYING TO PUSH MY ISLANDS MUSIC. IT IT WERE A TRINIDAD,BARBADOS OR JAMAICAN PLAYLIST I AM SURE YOU WOULDN'T GIVE A PHUCK. IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE PLAYLIST THATS YOU PHUCLING BUSINESS. I HAVE GOTTEN LITERALLY HUNDREDS OF MESSAGES THANKING ME FOR THE MUSIC SO THE FEW HATERS LIKE YOU,SMALL ISLAND DESCENT AND OTHERS DON'T PHASE ME.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaqdiesel View Post
    EVERY THREAD.....C'MON...THE PLAYLIST IS IN 3 THREADS. AND PLEASE DON'T HATE ME BECAUSE I AM TRYING TO PUSH MY ISLANDS MUSIC. IT IT WERE A TRINIDAD,BARBADOS OR JAMAICAN PLAYLIST I AM SURE YOU WOULDN'T GIVE A PHUCK. IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE PLAYLIST THATS YOU PHUCLING BUSINESS. I HAVE GOTTEN LITERALLY HUNDREDS OF MESSAGES THANKING ME FOR THE MUSIC SO THE FEW HATERS LIKE YOU,SMALL ISLAND DESCENT AND OTHERS DON'T PHASE ME.
    o gosh is Sunday...doh lie nah!
    Live the life you Love....Love the life you live. An iz dat!!

Credits

man just do one thread and done doh come spoiling up people thread with your ting.

Registered User small_island_descent's Avatar small_island_descent is offline
    Credits
    Yeah, that's what it is man. I hate the fact that you are trying to promote the kittitian bands on Imix.

Shaq, think about this for one sec for me. Please. Bands have reputation do they not ? If D'Vybz has a weak year this year and that is the music u keep putting in people's faces, u know what's going to happen ???

Next year when D'Vybz may have a fantastic year, and SKB people want to promote them on Imix, Imix people will say " You mean that wack ass band from last year with their $hit tunes, man, I'mma skip that thread."
    D'Vybz go nowhere.

If you really about D'Vybz like you say you are, go back to them, tell them that this year's releases did not do justice to their talent, tell them to regroup and come harder then hard next year. And when they come harder then hard, push their music like crack. AND push their music in the SOCA threads that relate to the music.

How are you helping them, or any other kittitian bands, by putting up a SKB playlist in a thread about Machel's Congo Man on auto play ?

Credits
    i took the time out to listen these songz and quite a few of them i liked. i was gonna compliment him on doing a good job nor; until, he open his large obnoxious mouth.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by small_island_descent View Post
    Yeah, that's what it is man. I hate the fact that you are trying to promote the kittitian bands on Imix.

Shaq, think about this for one sec for me. Please. Bands have reputation do they not ? If D'Vybz has a weak year this year and that is the music u keep putting in people's faces, u know what's going to happen ???

Next year when D'Vybz may have a fantastic year, and SKB people want to promote them on Imix, Imix people will say " You mean that wack ass band from last year with their $hit tunes, man, I'mma skip that thread."
    D'Vybz go nowhere.

If you really about D'Vybz like you say you are, go back to them, tell them that this year's releases did not do justice to their talent, tell them to regroup and come harder then hard next year. And when they come harder then hard, push their music like crack. AND push their music in the SOCA threads that relate to the music.

How are you helping them, or any other kittitian bands, by putting up a SKB playlist in a thread about Machel's Congo Man on auto play ?
    Whats your problem with d'Vybz? I post a playlist with sugar band,small axe,grand masters,king konris,kollishun,lights out and d'vybz and out of all of them you seem to have a problem with d'vybz. So obvioulsy its your problem. If you wanted a playlist without d';vybz then i suggest you do your own. As for whether d'vybz had a good album or not i'll let others speak because everyone has decalred their album the best for st.kitts-nevis carnivall 2007-08. Just check trinijunglejuice's st.kitts carnival review as well as as reviews on other websites. d'Vybz and small axe was praised by everyone as having the best music for this carnival. sugar band had a popular song in lion paw but everyone criticised the band for the many samples and hijacked melodies and samples from old 70's and 80's music. I mean the george of the jungle melody was what i think people were dissapointed in but generally i liked they album but it definately wasn't onje of their better ones. So small island you need to take a chill pill.

Credits

pluggin

i didnt know Shaqdiesel, u had posted in more than one thread, but i understand you was doing so by which threads were the most popular?!!!

if ppls are not recognising ur threads, that is their own fault but keep pluggin ur kittitian tunes cos i know its hard to hear what comes out of St Kitts & Nevis!!

bless up, D...

ps: i will leave comes on your thread...
    Digga D - Unity Krew (UK)

www.twitter.com/diggasoca
    www.largeradio.com/ every sundays 4pm to 6pm US (8-11pm UK)
    http://calaloo.podOmatic.com
    www.ustream.tv/channel/diggasoca
    www.myspace.com/diggasoca

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast