Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: ROAD MARCH WINNER OF TRINIDAD n TOBAGO CARNIVAL 2013

Credits

If this is not ROAD MARCH MATERIAL, I DO NOT KNOW what is.

The PROBLEM here is this; U FEEL that ROAD MARCH songs should have a CERTAIN ELEMENT and a CERTAIN PACE, and if that COMBINATION or one of those COMBINATIONS is not PRESENT, then it is not a ROAD MARCH song.

A ROAD MARCH song is SIMPLY a SONG that has the POTENTIAL to be POPULAR on the ROAD on MONDAY and TUESDAY.

DIFFERENTOLOGY, without a SHADOW of a DOUBT, has that QUALITY and POTENTIAL.

YUHHHHHHH SEEEEEEEEEEE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEee

Credits
    I totally agree that if there is one tune to break what we have grown and gotten accustom to winning roadmarch in T&T this song Differentology(name so fittin for this tune eh) is it but dat being said i won't be surprise(more like expectin) if this song is used tuh build up de vibes just before crossin de stage tuh ah faster pace song more along de lines of what we r accustom to
    Socapro likes this.

Credits
    Any trini suggesting that differentology has a chance to win road march should give up his passport....leave that for clueless foreigners to suggest...foreigners and otherwise afflicted soca exhibitionists.
    Socapro likes this.
    I hath 9 and 90 tribulations and nary a one doth concern a wench!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by dedetriniking View Post
    Any trini suggesting that differentology has a chance to win road march should give up his passport....leave that for clueless foreigners to suggest...foreigners and otherwise afflicted soca exhibitionists.
    DOH WORRREE, I will COME back to this POST in due time.

Credits
    If you are referring there to that traumatised fella who is looking for company (misery loves company) and who reliably gets 100% of his predictions wrong then you are spot on!
    Catch me as Soca PhD Every Saturday 2-4pm GMT
    On www.GenesisRadio.co.uk (91.6FM);
    Every Tueday 6-8pm & Friday 8-10pm GMT
    On www.HavitLive.co.uk (99.1FM);
    www.facebook.com/socaphd
    email: projampro@yahoo.co.uk

Hailing from Trinidad & Tobago and very proud of it!!
    Land of Calypso, Steelband, Limbo, Parang, Rapso, Chutney-Soca, Soca, Jamoo, Panjazz and the Biggest, Best & Most Influential Caribbean Carnival in the World with no apology!
    Together We Aspire & Together We Achieve!!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Socapro View Post
    If you are referring there to that traumatised fella who is looking for company (misery loves company) and who reliably gets 100% of his predictions wrong then you are spot on!
    My PREDICTION has been IMPECCABLE on this SITE.

I have given a LAUNDRY LIST of my PREDICTIONS, so there is no NEED to REHASH them.

I cannot say the same for your PREDICTIONS.

That said; you're the ONE who is CLEARLY TRAUMATIZED (the mere FACT that you're repeating a word I use to DESCRIBE TRINIS says it all), because it seems you are having MUCH DIFFICULTY sticking to your claim of having me on IGNORE.

But like I said, U and I know that you DO NOT have me on IGNORE.

However, like the DECEITFUL and PRETENTIOUS COWARD that you're, U R STILL AFRAID to TAKE ME on DIRECTLY. That is why you CREATED this FARCE of having me on IGNORE, as your way of not having to CONFRONT ME ONE on ONE on ANY ISSUE.

This is because of all the LICKS I USED to GIVE you when you became an ACTIVE PARTICIPATE in this FORUM around this TIME LAST YEAR.

So yes, this is the ANNIVERSARY of the BEGINNING of the LICKS that you RECEIVED from me, which LED you to CRY about how you LEAVING the SITE for GOOD. But before the WEEK was out, you're right back here.

So when it comes to being TRAUMATIZED and a COWARD, U GOT that TITLE, HANDS DOWN, PUZZY BOY.

YUHHHHHHHH SEEEEEEEEEE MEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Amare Triniboi View Post
    differentology isnt even soca... it is a best tune! no doubt... but i see it more as a international goal than a roadmarch goal... road march 2 small for this song anyways
    who died and made you the arbiter of what songs are soca and what ones are not.

Credits
    The DJs will decide as they do EVERY year..........not the tune and not the people and certainly not you buffoons.
    Socapro likes this.
    STATIC RADIO - www.islandmix.com/static
    Tunein Radio - Static Radio

LR Advertising LLC

Credits
    all de hippocrits. if were machel who had performed this chune, many of de machel ass kisser would be singin uh different chune.

wunna dont worry de jailhouse waiting pon he.

DIFFERENTOLOGY, ROAD MARCH WINNER.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by iPicong View Post
    The DJs will decide as they do EVERY year..........not the tune and not the people and certainly not you buffoons.
    In other words, the DEEJAYS will AGREE with VINCYPOWA.

YUHHHHHHHH SEEEEEEEEE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
    all de hippocrits. if were machel who had performed this chune, many of de machel ass kisser would be singin uh different chune.

wunna dont worry de jailhouse waiting pon he.

DIFFERENTOLOGY, ROAD MARCH WINNER.
    As usual Dixie yuh missing the point. Differentology is no doubt the song of the year....no tune will supplant it as the song of the year.....for artistic value..and rightly so.

However, tt is not a good choice for any mas band to cross the big stage in tnt.

Maybe in other places its ok to bob your head or pump your fist as you cross the stage but not in tnt...not in this day and age.
    I hath 9 and 90 tribulations and nary a one doth concern a wench!

Credits
    As usual Dixie yuh missing the point. Differentology is no doubt the song of the year....no tune will supplant it as the song of the year.....for artistic value..and rightly so.

However, tt is not a good choice for any mas band to cross the big stage in tnt.

Maybe in other places its ok to bob your head or pump your fist as you cross the stage but not in tnt...not in this day and age.
    SMH

You who always CRYING for the GLORY DAYS of SOCA to REVISIT is now saying that TRINIDAD will no LONGER BOB their HEADS or PUMP their FISTS as they ONCE did when they CROSS the STAGE.

I know you tend to GET IRRATIONALLY EMOTIONAL about these THINGS. But if you want to go back to the DAYS when the PACE was much SLOWER then it is HIGHLY LIKELY that they're GOING to BOB their HEADS and PUMP their FISTS like they ONCE did when CROSSING the STAGE.

By the way, you said that this is the BIGGEST CHUNE of the YEAR from TRINIDAD.

So how is it that DA BIGGEST CHUNE from TRINIDAD will not be anywhere in the RUNNING for the ROAD MARCH TITLE?

That would be UNPRECEDENTED in the HISTORY of TRINIDAD CARNIVAL.

So right off the BAT, because of your LACK of KEEN ANALYSIS, you done gone off TRACK already.

This is DIFFERENTOLOGY time...TIME for a CHANGE.

That said; BUNJI might come out with a FAST TEMPO SONG, but DIFFERENTOLOGY will be the SONG that CARRY the people on the ROAD.

YUHHHHHHH SEEEEEEEE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12