Thread: ROAD MARCH WINNER OF TRINIDAD n TOBAGO CARNIVAL 2013

Credits

ROAD MARCH WINNER OF TRINIDAD n TOBAGO CARNIVAL 2013

FIRST PLACE

SECOND

THE REVOLUTION STARTS.

YUHHHHHHH SEEEEEEEEE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

Credits
    Differentology and The Fog... A Little Wine is not even in the discussion!

Credits
    So seriously...with all due respect...have either of you ever played MAS in TNT?? And further more crossed stage?? All songs mentioned are top songs for 2013/2012, Differentology and Fog are in a league of their own right now however they don't have the energy needed to capture the road. If Bunji enters Soca Monarch he and Machel will have the top 2 spots in GROOVY with Diff. and Fog no questions asked. Power and Road March have yet to be released.
    mandela and Socapro like this.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by tnt01 View Post
    So seriously...with all due respect...have either of you ever played MAS in TNT?? And further more crossed stage?? All songs mentioned are top songs for 2013/2012, Differentology and Fog are in a league of their own right now however they don't have the energy needed to capture the road. If Bunji enters Soca Monarch he and Machel will have the top 2 spots in GROOVY with Diff. and Fog no questions asked. Power and Road March have yet to be released.
    TnT01 the answer to your first question is Yes... I am originally from Arima (Arima Angel Harps area...Olton Rd. to be exact) the other guy is Vincy....

Yes you are correct but I answered based on his post and the Patrice statement. I know the the power releases are on the way but I answered based on what has been released so far. I should have added Fayann in the mix.

I can't disagree with you though we have to wait for the releases to come.... if you know of something big in the works please let us Know... I am now in the US!

Credits
    VP, DIFFERENTOLOGY & FOG, AH LITTLE WINE WAS FOR VINCY MAS, and d tune die down in T&T, listen to d radio, ask yuh friends in T&T if u have any
    SWAGGERIFIC likes this.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by dj jel585 View Post
    vp, differentology & fog, ah little wine was for vincy mas, and d tune die down in t&t, listen to d radio, ask yuh friends in t&t if u have any
    lol!
    DJ Jel585 likes this.

Credits
    Little wine cannot win road march or even be in the runnin, neither differentilogy, the last time a slow a slow to mid tempo song won road march was stranger by shadow in 2001 and that song had some sort of jumping or waving of instructions.
    GREATNESS IS ALL I KNOW

Credits

Thumbs up

The road march will be:

What ever Machel drop.
    Do unto others before they do unto you.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinizagada View Post
    Differentology and The Fog... A Little Wine is not even in the discussion!
    U are just as ignorant as VP coming 2 carnival tunes... The songs he named.above are not road tunes... And the songs u named are not road tunes... Machel hasn't dropped his road tune yet... Only ones who did was Fay Ann and shurwayne
    DJ Jel585 likes this.
    http://www.facebook.com/triniboi11

for expedited music uploads: 1. Dattriniboi1@aol.com
    2. Julianspromos@gmail.com
    3. music@islandmix.com

i is a badman... doh cross d border

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Amare Triniboi View Post
    U are just as ignorant as VP coming 2 carnival tunes... The songs he named.above are not road tunes... And the songs u named are not road tunes... Machel hasn't dropped his road tune yet... Only ones who did was Fay Ann and shurwayne
    SMH

Let us go at this SLOWLY, because I see a NEED for it.

Why is DIFFERENTOLOGY not a ROAD SONG?

Credits
    Lord Amare you should read the thread before putting your stinky foot in your mouth.

Damn man read and understand before commenting out ah step please. Regardles of what you think a road march song is just keep in mind that this year could change everything... Differentology is a massive song and could change the game.

Whatever I responded to has to do with VP and I and everyone knows that all the faster songs have not been released yet. Choops man.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinizagada View Post
    Lord Amare you should read the thread before putting your stinky foot in your mouth.

Damn man read and understand before commenting out ah step please. Regardles of what you think a road march song it this year could change everything... Differentology is a massive song and could change the game.

Whatever I responded to has to do with VP and I and everyone knows that all the faster songs have not been released yet. Choops man.
    TRINOBOY doesn't READ, he just REACTS, which is why I want him to EXPLAIN to me why DIFFERENTOLOGY is not a ROAD CHUNE.

Of course, he is not going to have a LEGITIMATE or SOUND ANSWER to the QUESTION that I POSED, which is why his STATEMENT is one of IMPOTENCY.

YUHHHHHHHHH SEEEEEEEE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by VINCYPOWA View Post
    SMH

Let us go at this SLOWLY, because I see a NEED for it.

Why is DIFFERENTOLOGY not a ROAD SONG?
    it doesnt have the features of road tunes in trinidad.. idk how it is in st vincent but in trinidad road tunes have certain elements in it... doesnt have 2 be a face pace tune per say... but differentollogy dont have it...

i skipped some years because i didnt want 2 freeze up the forums with youtube vids... but these are some examples of trinidad road marches...

even these could have win road march if they were from trinidad

listen 2 all the essence of those songs... and tell me how it sounds like differentollogy or a little wine?

3. music@islandmix.com

Credits
    differentology isnt even soca... it is a best tune! no doubt... but i see it more as a international goal than a roadmarch goal... road march 2 small for this song anyways

3. music@islandmix.com

Credits
    it doesnt have the features of road tunes in trinidad.. idk how it is in st vincent but in trinidad road tunes have certain elements in it... doesnt have 2 be a face pace tune per say... but differentollogy dont have it...

i skipped some years because i didnt want 2 freeze up the forums with youtube vids... but these are some examples of trinidad road marches...

even these could have win road march if they were from trinidad

listen 2 all the essence of those songs... and tell me how it sounds like differentollogy or a little wine?
    This is what I will say to you as far as ELEMENTS for the ROAD.

WE READY FOR THE ROAD.

Moreover, if you CHECK the HISTORY of ROAD MARCH CHUNES, not just the NEW MILLENNIUM, you will SEE that DIFFERENTOLOGY, SIMPLY on LYRICS ALONE, has the ESSENCE that you're REFERRING to for ROAD MARCH.

YUHHHHHHHH SEEEEEE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast