Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Soca_Loving_Trini

Thread: Ravi B Prescription

Official Winin' criminal Soca_Loving_Trini's Avatar Soca_Loving_Trini is offline

Ravi B Prescription

Doh cry fuh me! When I dead bury me in the Carnival, so I will never, never miss out the bachanal.... When I gone put me down in the Savannah so I could never, never miss a next Panorama! My daddy was on a wining trip, Mammy conceive on a wining ship and when I born I come out a soca chile......

nice,

is it me or a lot more videos are being released this year than in previous year

loll @ "docter"

aight video...
    Living like Peggy, plotting like Joan

i like this video.. i love this song..

It looks like most of the serious Soca artists especially the ones in T&T are raising their game this year regards marketing themselves and their music by releasing music videos for their hit songs.

Also if you notice most of the artists who have qualified for the Soca Monarch Finals have now released music videos or will most likely have a music video for their hit song(s) out within the next few weeks. So in this regard the competitiveness of trying to win or do well in the Soca Monarch competition by marketing themselves better is having a positive effect on the Soca industry.

I am still very very disappointed that both TJ from St Lucia and Lavaman from Grenada did not enter the International Soca Monarch competition missing a golden opportunity to market themselves to a wider audience outside of their country and neither has been professional enough to even give their fans and supporters an explanation.

At least Bunji and Fay-Ann came out and offered an explanation to their fans for withdrawing from Soca Monarch and have been able to use that very PR to market themselves despite not being in the competition again this year.

PS: I am still waiting patiently on Bunji's "Differentology" video and he better come good after keeping us waiting this long!

Nikesha B looking real noice