Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Soca_Loving_Trini

Thread: Ravi B Prescription

Official Winin' criminal Soca_Loving_Trini's Avatar Soca_Loving_Trini is offline
    Credits

Ravi B Prescription

Socapro likes this.
    Doh cry fuh me! When I dead bury me in the Carnival, so I will never, never miss out the bachanal.... When I gone put me down in the Savannah so I could never, never miss a next Panorama! My daddy was on a wining trip, Mammy conceive on a wining ship and when I born I come out a soca chile......

Credits
    nice,

is it me or a lot more videos are being released this year than in previous year

Credits
    loll @ "docter"

aight video...
    Living like Peggy, plotting like Joan

Credits
    i like this video.. i love this song..
    Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.

Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

mi style still sharp .....u a A-Minor and dem a B-Flat

Credits
    It looks like most of the serious Soca artists especially the ones in T&T are raising their game this year regards marketing themselves and their music by releasing music videos for their hit songs.

Also if you notice most of the artists who have qualified for the Soca Monarch Finals have now released music videos or will most likely have a music video for their hit song(s) out within the next few weeks. So in this regard the competitiveness of trying to win or do well in the Soca Monarch competition by marketing themselves better is having a positive effect on the Soca industry.

I am still very very disappointed that both TJ from St Lucia and Lavaman from Grenada did not enter the International Soca Monarch competition missing a golden opportunity to market themselves to a wider audience outside of their country and neither has been professional enough to even give their fans and supporters an explanation.

At least Bunji and Fay-Ann came out and offered an explanation to their fans for withdrawing from Soca Monarch and have been able to use that very PR to market themselves despite not being in the competition again this year.

PS: I am still waiting patiently on Bunji's "Differentology" video and he better come good after keeping us waiting this long!
    Catch me as Soca PhD Every Saturday 2-4pm GMT
    On www.GenesisRadio.co.uk (91.6FM);
    Every Tueday 6-8pm & Friday 8-10pm GMT
    On www.HavitLive.co.uk (99.1FM);
    www.facebook.com/socaphd
    email: projampro@yahoo.co.uk

Hailing from Trinidad & Tobago and very proud of it!!
    Land of Calypso, Steelband, Limbo, Parang, Rapso, Chutney-Soca, Soca, Jamoo, Panjazz and the Biggest, Best & Most Influential Caribbean Carnival in the World with no apology!
    Together We Aspire & Together We Achieve!!

Credits
    Nikesha B looking real noice