View Poll Results: Your Favourite Tone-A-Voice Releases 4 2k6

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bam Bam

    7 33.33%
  • Pressure

    0 0%
  • Rise Again

    1 4.76%
  • Up In De Air

    7 33.33%
  • Aplle Of My Eye

    8 38.10%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 437

Thread: OFFICIAL ANTIGUA & BARBUDA CARNIVAL 2k6 THREAD

  1. #31
    Charmed Lady Charmer's Avatar Lady Charmer is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Can't Mek Up Me Mind
    Posts
    909
    Credits
    2,300
    Quote Originally Posted by yanktiguan
    so who gine be there on the 22nd?
    I've been hearing that BF should be doing a show there, however this is yet to be confirmed as there seem to be issues with that.(will inform once I know for sure what I've been told is really so)

    Most I will say is Krokuss needs to behave

  2. #32
    Lucy-furrr yanktiguan's Avatar yanktiguan is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    BK
    Posts
    16,432
    Credits
    506,698
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Charmer
    I've been hearing that BF should be doing a show there, however this is yet to be confirmed as there seem to be issues with that.(will inform once I know for sure what I've been told is really so)

    Most I will say is Krokuss needs to behave
    well let me know as soon as u find out please.

  3. #33
    Debble benjie's Avatar benjie is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Bronx aka New Redonda
    Posts
    3,221
    Credits
    7,833
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Charmer
    1 Gregson Gardiner - Buda
    2 Dulcie Watkins - Lady Smooth
    3 Baldwin Belle - Banbie
    4 Junior Mc Niel - Jr Roots
    5 John Richardson - Ekey John
    6 Yvonne Sebastian - Eve
    7 Tyrone Thomas - Edimelo
    8 Carl Jarvis - Stumpy
    9 Richie Francis - Richie Francis
    10 Ava Charles Mckenzie - Sassy
    11 Kobla Mentor - Promise
    12 Vicent Christopher - Rugadee
    13 Jamal James - Jah Jah Man
    14 Shawn Ryan - Wanskie
    15 Carl Richards - De Pan Man
    16 Johny Ranks
    17 Yolando Howe - Yoyo
    18 Renol Delva - Calypso Lover
    19 Carol Whitehead - Diva
    20 Marvin Edwards - Bergun
    21 Carolyn Joseph - Lady Cute
    22 Euriel Henry - Black Madhi
    23 Craig Wyre - Lunatic
    24 Edmund Dowdie - Douglas
    25 Eustace Samuel - Zocio
    26 Eugene Silcott - Kasaba
    27 Cliff Thomas - Warrior
    28 George Henry - Faithful
    29 Conrad Brathwaite - Desquilly
    30 Devon Warner
    31 Shelly Humphreys - Courageous
    32 Janel Knight
    33 Mervyn Edwards - Sleepy
    34 Claudette Peters - CP
    35 James Welcome
    36 Keithroy Morson - De Bear
    37 Lincoln Stanislaus
    38 Valerie Lee - Calypso Val
    39 Melissa Davis
    40 Philbert Roberts
    41 Erol Alexander
    42 Vernon Benjamin - Dr. Solo
    43 Curtis Cochrane - CC
    44 Terri-ann Williams - Lady whip
    45 Junior Edwards - Naycha Kid
    46 Earl Jarvis - Quadrah
    47 Millicent Slack - Singing Milly
    48 David Edwards - Lord Satalyte
    49 Jerome Green - Waski Banton
    50 Leon Colbourne - Tropical Vybs
    51 Natasha Francis - Nattie
    52 Whitfield Tonge - Garjo
    53 Elroy Benjamin - Pagan
    54 Taino Coprnelius - Destiny
    55 Wade Nicholas
    56 Samuel Pean - Squbby Dread
    57 Antonio Looby - Mad Spanian
    58 Chandy Lewis - Kamed
    59 Patrice Stevens - Lady Diamond
    60 Leston Jacobs - Young Destroyer
    61 Ernest Davis
    62 Sean Mussington - Soca Slide
    63 Devry Lawrence - Lion King
    64 Avon Coates - Daddy Iko
    65 Belinda Drigo - Strong Baby
    66 Doulton Francis - Dolly
    67 Nicole Black
    68 Micheal Drakes - Sparkie
    69 Sylvester Knowles - Yoko
    70 Cordel Dunnah - Bless I
    71 Trevor King - Zacari
    72 Goerge Massiah - Calypso Redding
    73 Justin Joseph - Rock Soca Rock
    74 Roan Harris - Soca Hawk
    75 Adlia Smith - Caricom Man
    76 Allan Parker - Kantu
    77 Charlesworth smith - Calypso Jim
    78 Dion Browne - Supa- D
    79 Samantha Cummings - Sammie C
    80 Marvin Isaac - Lala
    81 Fitzroy Martin - Wifer
    82 Derrick Philip
    83 David Philip - Jabbo Star
    84 Julian Lawrence - King Fiah
    85 Tanzania Sebastian
    86 Trevoughn Weston
    87 John Rolland - John I
    88 Elwin Mascal
    89 Roger Greenaway - Soulja Man
    90 Dunston Forde - Kwesi
    91 Alvin Jarvis - Mask
    92 Rupert Williams - xxcess
    93 Hayden Browne - Tone-A-voice
    94 Dameon Jackson - Flex
    95 Kirthley Benjamin - Prince Jazbo
    96 Aldrin Roberts - Soca Demos
    97 Patrick. R. Tavernier - Roots
    98 Dion White - Jacket
    99 Glenroy Joseph - Byke
    100 Tyrol Amon - Hamster
    101 Joel Benjamin - Project
    102 Dale Richardson - Skerrit Bob
    103 Ricaldo White - Stansha
    104 Owen Henry - Live Y'Ya
    105 Carle Edwards - Future Kid
    106 Fabian Pieters - Dapper Dan
    Haffu shout out mi peeps but skerrit betta nuh sing de damn wooossaaaaa song

  4. #34
    Charmed Lady Charmer's Avatar Lady Charmer is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Can't Mek Up Me Mind
    Posts
    909
    Credits
    2,300

    Tone-A-Voice

    Tone-A-Voice (the Walk-n-Wine Man) released three tracks last week on the "Bam Bam Rhythm" produced by Shy-1 of High Intensity. The first track "Bam Bam" was done by Tone-A-Voice, the second track "Pressure" was done by one of Revo's female vocalist (her name misses me right now) and the third was a calaboration by T-A-V and Souljah Man.

    I understand there are a few more tracks to come. Also I will attempt to post those released if I can get my hand on them.

    Congrats to Tone-A-Voice

  5. #35
    Debble benjie's Avatar benjie is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Bronx aka New Redonda
    Posts
    3,221
    Credits
    7,833
    Quote Originally Posted by LolaMs
    I agree thats why I said..I hope Krokuss and Onyan can collaborate and write some really good songs with some real riddim...that is what I believe the people want (along wid the nice slow wine chune, and a zouk here an there). I feel that is the only way at this point that we could see any "impact" by Krokuss in BF cuz u are correct in that he has always played with Onyan in some capacity or another. Also, as many times as I have seen RHF since Krokuss departure...i cannot tell that he is gone
    I can tell the difference. The replacement is no where as good and I don't say that to knock Vere but to show what an impact Krokuss had in a live performance. Then again, I am funny, so I am always listening for different things in the mix. Most people I don't think will notice a difference.

  6. #36
    Spitfire LolaMs's Avatar LolaMs is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    whey eva u want me to be
    Posts
    12,252
    Credits
    2,730
    Quote Originally Posted by benjie
    I can tell the difference. The replacement is no where as good and I don't say that to knock Vere but to show what an impact Krokuss had in a live performance. Then again, I am funny, so I am always listening for different things in the mix. Most people I don't think will notice a difference.
    Well exactly my ear is not trained to distinguish between Krokuss and Vere's bass playing in the scheme of the usual songs that RHF plays..so it all sounds the same to me. Only way i would be able to determine who is the better bassist is to see them in a clash "bass clash" now that's an idea

  7. #37
    Charmed Lady Charmer's Avatar Lady Charmer is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Can't Mek Up Me Mind
    Posts
    909
    Credits
    2,300
    Quote Originally Posted by benjie
    I can tell the difference. The replacement is no where as good and I don't say that to knock Vere but to show what an impact Krokuss had in a live performance. Then again, I am funny, so I am always listening for different things in the mix. Most people I don't think will notice a difference.
    I cannot really talk about the difference in terms of Live outside of Antigua; but what I will say is that there is definitely a difference here live in Antigua.

    I have been following BF for years and have for years said that Krokuss is too much of a good bass player to be forming the fool every year when he is playing live. For those of us who go to Lions yearly, it is often seen that he probably only really plays two of the many hours the band plays. I will say though that once they on a show he does what he has to do; and from what I have seen of Vere, he does a good job. You see for me it's not about who is better than who, but who gets the job done, and once the band clicking I don't really care who playing; and from what I've seen of RHF they clicking and Vere playing good bass, after all he was taught by one of the best

  8. #38
    Lucy-furrr yanktiguan's Avatar yanktiguan is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    BK
    Posts
    16,432
    Credits
    506,698
    Quote Originally Posted by benjie
    I can tell the difference. The replacement is no where as good and I don't say that to knock Vere but to show what an impact Krokuss had in a live performance. Then again, I am funny, so I am always listening for different things in the mix. Most people I don't think will notice a difference.

    For me, I listen to lil differences as well... but I have to be in a listening, or critical mood. But I do think his presence was a big part of Flames' performance. The half dressed bassist playing wid one hand while wining on women was always a sight. Or play Where's Waldo and spot him in the crowd wid a henny in one hand and the other working the bass diligently. I miss him in Lions arready.

  9. #39
    Debble benjie's Avatar benjie is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Bronx aka New Redonda
    Posts
    3,221
    Credits
    7,833
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Charmer
    I cannot really talk about the difference in terms of Live outside of Antigua; but what I will say is that there is definitely a difference here live in Antigua.

    I have been following BF for years and have for years said that Krokuss is too much of a good bass player to be forming the fool every year when he is playing live. For those of us who go to Lions yearly, it is often seen that he probably only really plays two of the many hours the band plays. I will say though that once they on a show he does what he has to do; and from what I have seen of Vere, he does a good job. You see for me it's not about who is better than who, but who gets the job done, and once the band clicking I don't really care who playing; and from what I've seen of RHF they clicking and Vere playing good bass, after all he was taught by one of the best
    I definitely agree that he does a good job but while he is good, I do not see the complete gelling. I don't know if you catch my drift. It just seems like he is still feeling his way around. Osmond seemed like he fell into the pocket a lot quicker.

    by the way, who taught Vere how to play?

  10. #40
    Pinky Can Balance Wadadlilexxy's Avatar Wadadlilexxy is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Ah siddung pan it like chair
    Posts
    1,514
    Credits
    501,396
    Calypso Monarch Registrants

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    1 Jerome Josiah - Sympo
    2 Adelze sheridan - Lipstick
    3 Gregson Gardiner - Buda
    4 Cannye Nedd - Lady Raw
    5 Dulcie Watkins - Lady Smooth
    6 Baldwin Belle - Bambi
    7 Lena Philip - Queen Ivena
    8 Ricky Sebastian - Ricky
    9 Yvonne Sebastian - Eve
    10 Tyrone Thomas - Edimelo
    11 Carl Jarvis - Stumpy
    12 Richie Francis - Richie Francis
    13 Ava Charles Mckenzie - Sassy
    14 Hugh James - Mighty Spider
    15 Kobla Mentor - Promise
    16 Vicent Christopher - Rugadee
    17 Shawn Ryan - Wanske
    18 Carl Richards - De Pan Man
    19 Johny Ranks
    20 Yvonne Benjamin - Lady YB
    21 Gloria Benjamin - Gee Bee
    22 Keithroy Benjamin - Ceasar
    23 Yolando Howe - Yoyo
    24 Renol Delva - Calypso Lover
    25 Victoria Alfred - Singing Vicky
    26 Carol Whitehead - Diva
    27 Carolyn Joseph - Lady Cute
    28 Eugene Silcott - Kasaba
    29 Euriel Henry - Black Madhi
    30 Patrice Abbott
    31 Edmund Dowdie - Douglas
    32 Samuel Challenger - Calypso Tempo
    33 Donetta Samuel - Donette
    34 Eustace Samuel - Zocio
    35 Muerah Boddie - Artist
    36 George Henry - Faithful
    37 Conrad Brathwaite - Desquilly
    38 Shelly Humphreys - Courageous
    39 Jamel Knight - J.M.
    40 Mervyn Edwards - Sleepy
    41 Valerie Lee - Calypso Val
    42 Keithroy Morson - De Bear
    43 James Welcome
    44 Mclean Emanuel - King Shirt Shirt
    45 Philbert Roberts - Shambac
    46 Vernon Benjamin - Dr. Solo
    47 Anthony Seaman - Negro Man
    48 Alcan Joseph - Lord Lee
    49 Andria Walters - Soca Sandra
    50 Millicent Slack - Singing Milly
    51 Terri-ann Williams - Lady whip
    52 Earl Jarvis - Quadrah
    53 Curtis Cochrane - CC
    54 Earl Greenaway
    55 Natasha Francis - Nattie
    56 Whitfield Tonge - Garjo
    57 T Stan
    58 Elroy Benjamin
    59 Taino Corrnelius - Destiny
    60 Wade Nicholas
    61 Kelvin Scarborugh - Chanticlear
    62 Samuel Dean - Squybby Dread
    63 Patrice Stevens - Lady Diamond
    64 Blondell Gunthrope - Blondie
    65 Leston Jacobs - Young Destroyer
    66 Ernest Davis - Rico
    67 Samuel Dabrio - Fari Selah
    68 Lester Willock - Willie Wawa
    69 Oriel Peters - Tortis
    70 Joseph Hunte - Calypso Joe
    71 Stosh Browne - Powaz
    72 Althea Williams - Singing Althea
    73 Doulton Francis - Dolly
    74 Belinda Drigo - Strong Baby
    75 Nicole Black - Nicki B
    76 Cordel Dunnah - Bless I
    77 Trevor King - Zacari
    78 Kelly Codrington - Gowa
    79 Adlai Smith - Caricom Man
    80 Tracy Emanuel - Jah T
    81 Goerge Massiah - Calypso Redding
    82 Charlesworth Smith - Calypso Jim
    83 Allan Parker - Kantu
    84 Barry Edwards - Scorpion
    85 Collin Okiefe - B cube
    86 Samantha Cummings - Sammie C
    87 Marvin Isaac - Lala
    88 Fitzroy Martin - Wifer
    89 Derrick Philip - Charlice
    90 David Philip - Jabbo Star
    91 Julian Lawrence - King Fiah
    92 David Edwards - Lord Satalyte
    93 Yolando Watkins - Singing Black
    94 Ogliver Jacobs - Destroyer Sr.
    95 Kimel Richards - Mighty Rooster
    96 Vaughn Walter - Mighty Barbwire
    97 Rupert Williams - xxcess
    98 Leroy Hunte - King Creole
    99 Collin Jacobs - Sinkabible
    100 Kirthley Benjamin - Prince Jazbo
    101 Nikisha Walter - Miss Wadadli
    102 Patrick.R. Tavernier - Roots



    Benjie...You nah see me pupah pass he place...nobody dung dey fi tell di man fi go siddung???? My poor father...LMAO

  11. #41
    Debble benjie's Avatar benjie is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Bronx aka New Redonda
    Posts
    3,221
    Credits
    7,833
    Quote Originally Posted by Wadadlilexxy
    Calypso Monarch Registrants

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    1 Jerome Josiah - Sympo
    2 Adelze sheridan - Lipstick
    3 Gregson Gardiner - Buda
    4 Cannye Nedd - Lady Raw
    5 Dulcie Watkins - Lady Smooth
    6 Baldwin Belle - Bambi
    7 Lena Philip - Queen Ivena
    8 Ricky Sebastian - Ricky
    9 Yvonne Sebastian - Eve
    10 Tyrone Thomas - Edimelo
    11 Carl Jarvis - Stumpy
    12 Richie Francis - Richie Francis
    13 Ava Charles Mckenzie - Sassy
    14 Hugh James - Mighty Spider
    15 Kobla Mentor - Promise
    16 Vicent Christopher - Rugadee
    17 Shawn Ryan - Wanske
    18 Carl Richards - De Pan Man
    19 Johny Ranks
    20 Yvonne Benjamin - Lady YB
    21 Gloria Benjamin - Gee Bee
    22 Keithroy Benjamin - Ceasar
    23 Yolando Howe - Yoyo
    24 Renol Delva - Calypso Lover
    25 Victoria Alfred - Singing Vicky
    26 Carol Whitehead - Diva
    27 Carolyn Joseph - Lady Cute
    28 Eugene Silcott - Kasaba
    29 Euriel Henry - Black Madhi
    30 Patrice Abbott
    31 Edmund Dowdie - Douglas
    32 Samuel Challenger - Calypso Tempo
    33 Donetta Samuel - Donette
    34 Eustace Samuel - Zocio
    35 Muerah Boddie - Artist
    36 George Henry - Faithful
    37 Conrad Brathwaite - Desquilly
    38 Shelly Humphreys - Courageous
    39 Jamel Knight - J.M.
    40 Mervyn Edwards - Sleepy
    41 Valerie Lee - Calypso Val
    42 Keithroy Morson - De Bear
    43 James Welcome
    44 Mclean Emanuel - King Shirt Shirt
    45 Philbert Roberts - Shambac
    46 Vernon Benjamin - Dr. Solo
    47 Anthony Seaman - Negro Man
    48 Alcan Joseph - Lord Lee
    49 Andria Walters - Soca Sandra
    50 Millicent Slack - Singing Milly
    51 Terri-ann Williams - Lady whip
    52 Earl Jarvis - Quadrah
    53 Curtis Cochrane - CC
    54 Earl Greenaway
    55 Natasha Francis - Nattie
    56 Whitfield Tonge - Garjo
    57 T Stan
    58 Elroy Benjamin
    59 Taino Corrnelius - Destiny
    60 Wade Nicholas
    61 Kelvin Scarborugh - Chanticlear
    62 Samuel Dean - Squybby Dread
    63 Patrice Stevens - Lady Diamond
    64 Blondell Gunthrope - Blondie
    65 Leston Jacobs - Young Destroyer
    66 Ernest Davis - Rico
    67 Samuel Dabrio - Fari Selah
    68 Lester Willock - Willie Wawa
    69 Oriel Peters - Tortis
    70 Joseph Hunte - Calypso Joe
    71 Stosh Browne - Powaz
    72 Althea Williams - Singing Althea
    73 Doulton Francis - Dolly
    74 Belinda Drigo - Strong Baby
    75 Nicole Black - Nicki B
    76 Cordel Dunnah - Bless I
    77 Trevor King - Zacari
    78 Kelly Codrington - Gowa
    79 Adlai Smith - Caricom Man
    80 Tracy Emanuel - Jah T
    81 Goerge Massiah - Calypso Redding
    82 Charlesworth Smith - Calypso Jim
    83 Allan Parker - Kantu
    84 Barry Edwards - Scorpion
    85 Collin Okiefe - B cube
    86 Samantha Cummings - Sammie C
    87 Marvin Isaac - Lala
    88 Fitzroy Martin - Wifer
    89 Derrick Philip - Charlice
    90 David Philip - Jabbo Star
    91 Julian Lawrence - King Fiah
    92 David Edwards - Lord Satalyte
    93 Yolando Watkins - Singing Black
    94 Ogliver Jacobs - Destroyer Sr.
    95 Kimel Richards - Mighty Rooster
    96 Vaughn Walter - Mighty Barbwire
    97 Rupert Williams - xxcess
    98 Leroy Hunte - King Creole
    99 Collin Jacobs - Sinkabible
    100 Kirthley Benjamin - Prince Jazbo
    101 Nikisha Walter - Miss Wadadli
    102 Patrick.R. Tavernier - Roots



    Benjie...You nah see me pupah pass he place...nobody dung dey fi tell di man fi go siddung???? My poor father...LMAO
    Whhhhooooooooooooooyyyyyyyeeeeee. Let the King do his work. You neba know, he might suprise you.

  12. #42
    Charmed Lady Charmer's Avatar Lady Charmer is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Can't Mek Up Me Mind
    Posts
    909
    Credits
    2,300
    Quote Originally Posted by Wadadlilexxy
    Calypso Monarch Registrants

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    1 Jerome Josiah - Sympo
    2 Adelze sheridan - Lipstick
    3 Gregson Gardiner - Buda
    4 Cannye Nedd - Lady Raw
    5 Dulcie Watkins - Lady Smooth
    6 Baldwin Belle - Bambi
    7 Lena Philip - Queen Ivena
    8 Ricky Sebastian - Ricky
    9 Yvonne Sebastian - Eve
    10 Tyrone Thomas - Edimelo
    11 Carl Jarvis - Stumpy
    12 Richie Francis - Richie Francis
    13 Ava Charles Mckenzie - Sassy
    14 Hugh James - Mighty Spider
    15 Kobla Mentor - Promise
    16 Vicent Christopher - Rugadee
    17 Shawn Ryan - Wanske
    18 Carl Richards - De Pan Man
    19 Johny Ranks
    20 Yvonne Benjamin - Lady YB
    21 Gloria Benjamin - Gee Bee
    22 Keithroy Benjamin - Ceasar
    23 Yolando Howe - Yoyo
    24 Renol Delva - Calypso Lover
    25 Victoria Alfred - Singing Vicky
    26 Carol Whitehead - Diva
    27 Carolyn Joseph - Lady Cute
    28 Eugene Silcott - Kasaba
    29 Euriel Henry - Black Madhi
    30 Patrice Abbott
    31 Edmund Dowdie - Douglas
    32 Samuel Challenger - Calypso Tempo
    33 Donetta Samuel - Donette
    34 Eustace Samuel - Zocio
    35 Muerah Boddie - Artist
    36 George Henry - Faithful
    37 Conrad Brathwaite - Desquilly
    38 Shelly Humphreys - Courageous
    39 Jamel Knight - J.M.
    40 Mervyn Edwards - Sleepy
    41 Valerie Lee - Calypso Val
    42 Keithroy Morson - De Bear
    43 James Welcome
    44 Mclean Emanuel - King Shirt Shirt
    45 Philbert Roberts - Shambac
    46 Vernon Benjamin - Dr. Solo
    47 Anthony Seaman - Negro Man
    48 Alcan Joseph - Lord Lee
    49 Andria Walters - Soca Sandra
    50 Millicent Slack - Singing Milly
    51 Terri-ann Williams - Lady whip
    52 Earl Jarvis - Quadrah
    53 Curtis Cochrane - CC
    54 Earl Greenaway
    55 Natasha Francis - Nattie
    56 Whitfield Tonge - Garjo
    57 T Stan
    58 Elroy Benjamin
    59 Taino Corrnelius - Destiny
    60 Wade Nicholas
    61 Kelvin Scarborugh - Chanticlear
    62 Samuel Dean - Squybby Dread
    63 Patrice Stevens - Lady Diamond
    64 Blondell Gunthrope - Blondie
    65 Leston Jacobs - Young Destroyer
    66 Ernest Davis - Rico
    67 Samuel Dabrio - Fari Selah
    68 Lester Willock - Willie Wawa
    69 Oriel Peters - Tortis
    70 Joseph Hunte - Calypso Joe
    71 Stosh Browne - Powaz
    72 Althea Williams - Singing Althea
    73 Doulton Francis - Dolly
    74 Belinda Drigo - Strong Baby
    75 Nicole Black - Nicki B
    76 Cordel Dunnah - Bless I
    77 Trevor King - Zacari
    78 Kelly Codrington - Gowa
    79 Adlai Smith - Caricom Man
    80 Tracy Emanuel - Jah T
    81 Goerge Massiah - Calypso Redding
    82 Charlesworth Smith - Calypso Jim
    83 Allan Parker - Kantu
    84 Barry Edwards - Scorpion
    85 Collin Okiefe - B cube
    86 Samantha Cummings - Sammie C
    87 Marvin Isaac - Lala
    88 Fitzroy Martin - Wifer
    89 Derrick Philip - Charlice
    90 David Philip - Jabbo Star
    91 Julian Lawrence - King Fiah
    92 David Edwards - Lord Satalyte
    93 Yolando Watkins - Singing Black
    94 Ogliver Jacobs - Destroyer Sr.
    95 Kimel Richards - Mighty Rooster
    96 Vaughn Walter - Mighty Barbwire
    97 Rupert Williams - xxcess
    98 Leroy Hunte - King Creole
    99 Collin Jacobs - Sinkabible
    100 Kirthley Benjamin - Prince Jazbo
    101 Nikisha Walter - Miss Wadadli
    102 Patrick.R. Tavernier - Roots



    Benjie...You nah see me pupah pass he place...nobody dung dey fi tell di man fi go siddung???? My poor father...LMAO
    Don't disrespect u farda gyal...I've seen him in the tent, and ah tell you he got it going on; he still has the voice and he sang sweet.

  13. #43
    Charmed Lady Charmer's Avatar Lady Charmer is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Can't Mek Up Me Mind
    Posts
    909
    Credits
    2,300
    Quote Originally Posted by benjie
    I definitely agree that he does a good job but while he is good, I do not see the complete gelling. I don't know if you catch my drift. It just seems like he is still feeling his way around. Osmond seemed like he fell into the pocket a lot quicker.

    by the way, who taught Vere how to play?
    Krokuss

  14. #44
    Debble benjie's Avatar benjie is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Bronx aka New Redonda
    Posts
    3,221
    Credits
    7,833
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Charmer
    Krokuss
    Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh, I should have known. They even have the same bass now. You learn something new every day.

  15. #45
    Spitfire LolaMs's Avatar LolaMs is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    whey eva u want me to be
    Posts
    12,252
    Credits
    2,730
    Quote Originally Posted by benjie
    Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh, I should have known. They even have the same bass now. You learn something new every day.

    Indeed. Also, i wonder how he feels having replaced his musical "mentor" I would think that would be a bit akward..wonder if it has affected their relationship in some way

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •