Thread: new chune RasX-Kick dust in the street

Credits

new chune RasX-Kick dust in the street

go to bigtruckentertainment.com

Feedbck

Vincy & amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; a mp; Bajan YuhMur's Avatar YuhMur is offline
    Credits
    Oh lawd. I ain even listen de tune, but he singing bout Kickin' Dust after Zolah do so last year??? Scheups!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by YuhMur View Post
    Oh lawd. I ain even listen de tune, but he singing bout Kickin' Dust after Zolah do so last year??? Scheups!
    the thing is he relised this tune last year ,but the only kick dust ppl was on last year was Zoelah ,so since his song didn't play that much,, I think i played the song the day he brought it to the Hitz FM to debut it last year and that was it,we played Just Soca a lot more which seems to popular and doing well on his myspace with 13000 plays

FYI I talked to Ras X Manager about his name change,,,, he was going to come this year as Mista X but they left it to late to change names so as not to confuss ppl they will use Ras X on stage as thats what everyone in SVG know him as already

Bless
    Bigtruck
    dem rat in the cornfield Hungry
    Same Fete Different address

Vincy & amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; a mp; Bajan YuhMur's Avatar YuhMur is offline
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGTRUCK ENT View Post
    the thing is he relised this tune last year ,but the only kick dust ppl was on last year was Zoelah ,so since his song didn't play that much,, I think i played the song the day he brought it to the Hitz FM to debut it last year and that was it,we played Just Soca a lot more which seems to popular and doing well on his myspace with 13000 plays

FYI I talked to Ras X Manager about his name change,,,, he was going to come this year as Mista X but they left it to late to change names so as not to confuss ppl they will use Ras X on stage as thats what everyone in SVG know him as already

Bless
    Bigtruck
    People know who he be? But I agree Mister would suit him better than Ras.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by YuhMur View Post
    People know who he be? But I agree Mister would suit him better than Ras.
    did you hear him on the radio today he relised kicking dust on hitz Fm I was wondering how his interview went
    dem rat in the cornfield Hungry
    Same Fete Different address

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGTRUCK ENT View Post
    did you hear him on the radio today he relised kicking dust on hitz Fm I was wondering how his interview went
    Nah. I not in Vincy yet and I figured subscribing to Hot & Hitz ain mek sense since I cyah listen at work and I don't have the time when I get home.