Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: A LITTLE WINE - PATRICE ROBERTS (TRiNI SOCA 2013)

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by VINCYPOWA View Post
    video shoot taking place in hutt shutts today 5 30 pm
    If the DIRECTOR has the VISUAL INSIGHT as VINCYPOWA, when PATRICE SAYS, "ITS JUST A WINE...JUST A LITTLE WINE....AINT NO HARM IN THAT, RIGHT, CAUSE WE HAVING A GOOD TIME........."

I want the VIDEO to REFLECT an ISOLATED SHOT of SOMEONE WINING, BE IT PATRICE or another FEMALE WHILE PEOPLE WATCHING.

Then when PATRICE SAYS, "EVERYBODYYYYYYYYYY, WINE ON SOMEBODY NOW, TAKE A WINE"

I want the VIDEO to REFLECT A MASSIVE CROWD OF PEOPLE, BE IT IN A FETE or wherever, WINING ON EACH OTHER.

The WOMAN who is WINING in the ISOLATED SHOT should be the ONE MAKING the CALL for EVERYBODY to TAKE A WINE

SEEING it is in TRINIDAD, A WOMAN can WINE on a WOMAN and a BULLA can WINE on a BULLA as well.

YEAH MANNNN, an INCLUSION VIDEO/SONG.

If the DIRECTOR of the VIDEO FOLLOWS my VISION, THE VIDEO and SONG GOING to be an INTERNATIONAL HIT, not just a CARIBBEAN WIDE HIT.

YUHHHHH SEEEEEEE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEee

Credits
    WILL BE THE BIGGEST CHUNE For TRINIDAD CARNIVAL 2013.
    The SONG will be a MAJOR HIT at TRINIDAD CARNIVAL 2013, because it came AFTER that EVENT.

In other words, it has not been EXPOSED to the TRINIDAD CARNIVAL and it will GET its JUST DUE in 2013.

YUHHHHHHH SEEEEEEEEE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

PEOPLE ALWAYS LACK the VISION and FORESIGHT VINCYPOWA, and so what I SEE TAKING PLACE DOWN the ROAD or in the FUTURE, they SIMPLE CANNOT COMPREHEND, because they only LOOK at THINGS from a NOW PERSPECTIVE.

That is why when I MAKE PRONOUNCEMENTS, they're in OPPOSITION to what I am SAYING, because they do not POSSESS the BROAD BASE VISION of DE POWA OF DE VINCY.

YUHHHHHH SEEEEEEEE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEee

Credits
    Is the video a medley? or just Patrice?

If just Patrice, again Vincy artists missing the ball on some excellent promotion abroad.
    GREATNESS IS ALL I KNOW

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by SWAGGERIFIC View Post
    Is the video a medley? or just Patrice?

If just Patrice, again Vincy artists missing the ball on some excellent promotion abroad.
    Just PATRICE.

Vincy is not MISSING OUT on ANYTHING, because the CREDITS will always say, SONG WRITTEN by a VINCY...SONG ARRANGED by a VINCY.

YUHHHHHH SEEEEEEEEE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

Credits
    Just PATRICE.

Vincy is not MISSING OUT on ANYTHING, because the CREDITS will always say, SONG WRITTEN by a VINCY...SONG ARRANGED by a VINCY.

YUHHHHHH SEEEEEEEEE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe
    no i am talking about who write the song, breathe sir, I am talking about some of the unknown artist ability to market themselves on a song with a big artiste like Patrice.
    GREATNESS IS ALL I KNOW

Credits
    no i am talking about who write the song, breathe sir, I am talking about some of the unknown artist ability to market themselves on a song with a big artiste like Patrice.
    PATRICE SONG alone will GIVE the other SONGS on the RIDDIM NUFF EXPOSURE, because the DEEJAYS will NATURALLY MIX the other songs into their SET at CLUBS and FETES.

YUHHHHHHH SEEEEEEEEEEE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEee

Credits
    PATRICE SONG alone will GIVE the other SONGS on the RIDDIM NUFF EXPOSURE, because the DEEJAYS will NATURALLY MIX the other songs into their SET at CLUBS and FETES.

YUHHHHHHH SEEEEEEEEEEE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEee
    so u not aware, most DJ's are gonna skip over the others songs and go str8 to the Patrice?

u think that will give the unknown artistes more exposure than actually being in a medley video? imagine a medley video in heavy rotation on synergy etc, people would be able to put a face to the unknown artist.
    GREATNESS IS ALL I KNOW

Credits
    so u not aware, most DJ's are gonna skip over the others songs and go str8 to the Patrice?
    They will not, if they're MIXING the RIDDIM in their SET.

u think that will give the unknown artistes more exposure than actually being in a medley video? imagine a medley video in heavy rotation on synergy etc, people would be able to put a face to the unknown artist.
    These are NOT UNKNOWN ARTISTS

Credits
    The SONG will be a MAJOR HIT at TRINIDAD CARNIVAL 2013, because it came AFTER that EVENT.

In other words, it has not been EXPOSED to the TRINIDAD CARNIVAL and it will GET its JUST DUE in 2013.

YUHHHHHHH SEEEEEEEEE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    that would hold true if she wasn't a Trini. But being that she is one, I expect new material from her for 2013.
    Socapro likes this.

Credits

I just hope the put Problem Child and Fryktion in the video and they waving they Vincy flags. The Ricardo Drue track and the Daneel track are OK. They definitely not on the same level as A Little Wine. From the time, I heard A Little Wine, I knew it was a big tune. Problem Child got a nice one also. But most people like Groovy Whining music, and Problem Child's is different vybe.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by 4mydawgz View Post
    I just hope the put Problem Child and Fryktion in the video and they waving they Vincy flags. The Ricardo Drue track and the Daneel track are OK. They definitely not on the same level as A Little Wine. From the time, I heard A Little Wine, I knew it was a big tune. Problem Child got a nice one also. But most people like Groovy Whining music, and Problem Child's is different vybe.
    u dont agree with me that a medley video would have been a good idea?
    GREATNESS IS ALL I KNOW

Credits
    Problem Child & Patrice are the only people that are getting played in Trinidad Radio stations right now...

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Jel585 View Post
    Problem Child & Patrice are the only people that are getting played in Trinidad Radio stations right now...
    medley vid would make sense, because they gonna cut down the riddim and the Patrice alone will be left standing.
    GREATNESS IS ALL I KNOW

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by 4mydawgz View Post
    that would hold true if she wasn't a Trini. But being that she is one, I expect new material from her for 2013.
    There will be OTHER SONGS, but this is BRAND NEW when it comes to Trinidad carnival.

Like you RIGHTFULLY SAID, it came out after Trinidad carnival 2012, so that means it will be NEW for Trinidad carnival 2013.

Mark my words, it will be one of the BIGGEST HITS for Trinidad carnival 2013.
    Infact, I am PREDICTING that it will be her BIGGEST HIT FOR TRINIDAD CARNIVAL 2013.

YUHHHHHH SEEEEEEE MEEEEEEE

Credits
    There will be OTHER SONGS, but this is BRAND NEW when it comes to Trinidad carnival.

Like you RIGHTFULLY SAID, it came out after Trinidad carnival 2012, so that means it will be NEW for Trinidad carnival 2013.

Mark my words, it will be one of the BIGGEST HITS for Trinidad carnival 2013.
    Infact, I am PREDICTING that it will be her BIGGEST HIT FOR TRINIDAD CARNIVAL 2013.

YUHHHHHH SEEEEEEE MEEEEEEE
    probably will be her biggest hit, who knows, although a lot of people in Trinidad already know the song, so it may a little stale by February
    GREATNESS IS ALL I KNOW

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast