Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Is Islandmix soc chat dying?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by trinifrombx View Post
    Correct, VP is the Biggest Fraud on Imix, lies after lies !

Everything Vinncy invented, yet year after year , we the ones carrying this ting, and refuse to acknowledge it as such.
    Carry what THING??

Is VINCY that TOOK SOCA MUSIC GLOBAL.

That is an UNDISPUTED FACT that CANNOT be CHALLENGED by ANYONE.

Even Chris Brown giving LOVE to VINCYLAND ion his SINGLE called "QUESTION . It already has over 16 MILLION VIEWS.

VINCY RUN this SHIT on a GLOBAL SCALE.

TRINIS still trying to HOLD on to their UNDERGROUND title, but they are now being CHALLENGED by so many others like NEVER before.

YUHHHHHH SEEEEE MEEEEEEE

PS: I have BIGGER FISHES to FRY. That is why for the PAST 4 to 5 YEARS U HARDLY SEE me here.

Socapine, I CAME and I CONQUERED this FORUM.

In other words, I CAME on a MISSION and I ACHIEVED it and MORE.

When you SPEAK of SOCA CHAT, there is ONLY ONE NAME that will ALWAYS COME FIRST. And it is VINCYPOWA.

That is the KIND of IMPACT I have had on this FORUM.

My IMPACT has been so UNIVERSAL that I LITERALLY GOT STOPPED in the REAL WORLD by MANY artists, TRINIS INCLUDED, on my PRESENCE here.

So no, I did not come here to CARRY anyone. I came here to PUT my PERSONAL STAMP on this FORUM as it PERTAINS to VINCY MUSIC.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

LATA FELLAS.

PSS:VINCYLAND THE BIRTHPLACE of RAGGA SOCA. It is the SOUL and HEARTBEAT of VINCY MUSIC.

BRAVE!!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by VINCYPOWA View Post
    Carry what THING??

Even Chris Brown giving LOVE to VINCYLAND ion his SINGLE called "QUESTION . It already has over 16 MILLION VIEWS.

TRINIS still trying to HOLD on to their UNDERGROUND title, but they are now being CHALLENGED by so many others like NEVER before.

YUHHHHHH SEEEEE MEEEEEEE

PS: I have BIGGER FISHES to FRY. That is why for the PAST 4 to 5 YEARS U HARDLY SEE me here.

When you SPEAK of SOCA CHAT, there is ONLY ONE NAME that will ALWAYS COME FIRST. And it is VINCYPOWA.

My IMPACT has been so UNIVERSAL that I LITERALLY GOT STOPPED in the REAL WORLD by MANY artists, TRINIS INCLUDED, on my PRESENCE here.

So no, I did not come here to CARRY anyone. I came here to PUT my PERSONAL STAMP on this FORUM as it PERTAINS to VINCY MUSIC.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

LATA FELLAS.

PSS:VINCYLAND THE BIRTHPLACE of RAGGA SOCA. It is the SOUL and HEARTBEAT of VINCY MUSIC.

BRAVE!!

see what i mean directly from the horses mouth. what an epic fail....

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by bhalistix View Post
    see what i mean directly from the horses mouth. what an epic fail....
    An EPIC TRUTH.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by VINCYPOWA View Post
    Carry what THING??

YUHHHHHH SEEEEE MEEEEEEE

When you SPEAK of SOCeA CHAT, there is ONLY ONE NAME that will ALWAYS COME FIRST. And it is VINCYPOWA.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

LATA FELLAS.

BRAVE!!

Lyin VP,

Just like lyin Ted

arrow took Soca global by ways of Buster Poindexter remix Hot hot Hot,

Then Edwin with Pump me up with the music, as usual, you are a lying a$$ , you can't trick me, more like them clueless 21 yr old.

Credits
    why are you all still dragging each other over soca artists? soca Is soca, its either you like it or not, no need to be extra nationalistic
    GREATNESS IS ALL I KNOW

Credits
    Lyin VP,

Just like lyin Ted

arrow took Soca global by ways of Buster Poindexter remix Hot hot Hot,

Then Edwin with Pump me up with the music, as usual, you are a lying a$$ , you can't trick me, more like them clueless 21 yr old.

Kevin Lyttle of St. Vincent and the GRENADINES is the FIRST ARTIST from the Caribbean that TOOK GLOBAL MARKET by STORM with RAGGA SOCA.

This is an IRREFUTABLE FACT!!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by vyenegre reloaded View Post
    this probably my last time posting in here because as the title of this thread say, imix dead. Its only right that i use my final post to piss soca pro off one more time, that said...

Re your trini boost theory, as we have pointed out to you many times before, songs get into trini carnival when they are on their last legs after they have dominated around the world - they are not boosted by trini carnival, the artist is, but usually once trini carnival done, the next set of island tunes to dominate start releasing a few months later.

The current example of that is 'split in di middle' has just dominated all the carnivals around the world, all the summer caribbean carnivals, just a few days ago notting hill and i can comfortably assume it will dominate the upcoming us carnivals.

Trini carnival is not until next year february. Split in di middle did not dominate trini this year. So as you can see by the time it dominates trini (and it more than likely will) it will already have dominated everywhere else and be on its way out.

So we have proven once again that your trini boost formula, exists only in your head not in reality. The artist will become more of a household name once he enters trini, but his song - unless it turns into the next 'turn me on' will die in the months following trini carnival ushering in the 2018 summer carnival hits.

Now you can put your trini boost theory to bed and let it go.
    amen...

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by SWAGGERIFIC View Post
    why are you all still dragging each other over soca artists? soca Is soca, its either you like it or not, no need to be extra nationalistic
    pains me to say it but i agree with you 100%

Credits
    Allyuh good yes, a brunch of jokers, Why allyuh don't stay around and post ?

Vs asking stupid question like this, with a smart phone, Imix is a click away, just cut the small talk.
    Let me repost for the jokers !

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123