Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Faye-Ann The Top Soca Diva Outta Trinidad Yet?

Credits

Is Faye-Ann The Top Soca Diva Outta Trinidad Yet?

I remember last year that even though Faye-Ann won road march, people were still saying that Destra or Patrice Roberts were the top trini soca divas. This year with "Meet Superblue" and "Heavy T Bumpa" (two really big songs). Doesn't Faye-Ann now surpass the other artists?
    "Move bitc h, get out the way!!!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tw429JGL5zo

"Does Gyptian - hold yuh tune means anything to you ? Do you zoom in or hug the monitor ?"

" Mr Jerktennisarmgalclownwirelesspusigettingnerd

kilobytes couldn't breed ladyspranga and it won't be breeding any gal.."

Credits
    Yea..she is.

I luv fay-ann
    LOOOOOOCAAALLLLLL Supporting Antiguan Soca Music 100%

Credits
    Destra still has that title as far as i'm concerned. The incredible song "De Trini Way" she came out with this year let's her keep that title in my book.

Credits
    yuh tief meh tread lol.......I think Patrice is cementing her position and will have it locked down in d next 2-3 years if she continues to be consistent and versatile.......Patrice have brought groove and uptempo tunes past few years and have stamped an impression not only in t&t but in bim as well.......fay-anne have senority over patrice but Patrice making a bigger impact tuh me
    STATIC RADIO - www.islandmix.com/static
    Tunein Radio - Static Radio

LR Advertising LLC

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by direct_effect View Post
    I remember last year that even though Faye-Ann won road march, people were still saying that Destra or Patrice Roberts were the top trini soca divas. This year with "Meet Superblue" and "Heavy T Bumpa" (two really big songs). Doesn't Faye-Ann now surpass the other artists?
    This is still true. Destra and Patrice stay neck to neck w/ one or the other gaining a bit here or there. Not to take anything away from Faye but both Destra and Patrice surpass her.

Credits
    sorry eh allyuh.....but Destra barely surviving dese days........barely.......

LR Advertising LLC

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by dedetriniking View Post
    Destra still has that title as far as i'm concerned. The incredible song "De Trini Way" she came out with this year let's her keep that title in my book.
    i think Destra has been in a state of decline since 2005. Sassiness is a big tune but she has not been at her best for a while.
    Quote Originally Posted by Picong View Post
    yuh tief meh tread lol.......I think Patrice is cementing her position and will have it locked down in d next 2-3 years if she continues to be consistent and versatile.......Patrice have brought groove and uptempo tunes past few years and have stamped an impression not only in t&t but in bim as well.......fay-anne have senority over patrice but Patrice making a bigger impact tuh me
    sorry boss.

i see what u saying bout patrice but like u said she still has a ways to go. i think it would be easier to gauge her progress (especially in the uptempos) , if she were a bit more "independent" but her groovy tunes especially are boss.
    "Move bitc h, get out the way!!!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tw429JGL5zo

"Does Gyptian - hold yuh tune means anything to you ? Do you zoom in or hug the monitor ?"

" Mr Jerktennisarmgalclownwirelesspusigettingnerd

kilobytes couldn't breed ladyspranga and it won't be breeding any gal.."

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by dedetriniking View Post
    although i love de trini way soo much, i have to admit that it would never attract a crowd to a fete. nobody would go to a fete to hear de trini way, but they would definitely go to hear meet superblue.

i think Destra has been in a state of decline since 2005. Sassiness is a big tune but she has not been at her best for a while.
    nah...i would say after 2006 with max it up and jumpin.
    LOOOOOOCAAALLLLLL Supporting Antiguan Soca Music 100%

Credits

sorry boss.

i see what u saying bout patrice but like u said she still has a ways to go. i think it would be easier to gauge her progress (especially in the uptempos) , if she were a bit more "independent" but her groovy tunes especially are boss.
    d sad ting if she became more "independent" she will disappear.........if Kernel was still giving Destra support nobody would b able tuh touch she.....but whoever doing she music is still tapping into her old musical success and flopping right now........although a fella tell meh she might have a reunion soon.....real soon

LR Advertising LLC

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by picong View Post
    yuh tief meh tread lol.......i think patrice is cementing her position and will have it locked down in d next 2-3 years if she continues to be consistent and versatile.......patrice have brought groove and uptempo tunes past few years and have stamped an impression not only in t&t but in bim as well.......fay-anne have senority over patrice but patrice making a bigger impact tuh me
    +1

Credits
    i have to disagree---

Fayanne is ahead of patrice ,,,, when people think about she they have to think about montano, and the hd engine, as she has had a song with him every year since 06, and on the same riddiums, kernal in ya camp can work wonders... ask destra

but when u think of fayanne u have 2 roadmarches, everyone thought in they mind that she won monarch in 2008, and she performes wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better than patrice. plus she stands alone

so to me fayanne is ahead

followed by patrice and nadia... destra and saucy seem like they are strugling

if trini jacobs can improve she should be up there

Spranga
    Patrice has my vote. Then comes Destra hangin on a thread, then Faye Ann.
    As far as the person goes, I like Destra the most.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Picong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    i have to disagree---

Fayanne is ahead of patrice ,,,, when people think about she they have to think about montano, and the hd engine, as she has had a song with him every year since 06, and on the same riddiums, kernal in ya camp can work wonders... ask destra

but when u think of fayanne u have 2 roadmarches, everyone thought in they mind that she won monarch in 2008, and she performes wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better than patrice. plus she stands alone

so to me fayanne is ahead

followed by patrice and nadia... destra and saucy seem like they are strugling

if trini jacobs can improve she should be up there
    Faye-Ann eh want nutten with Patrice... Patrice has the better voice, better vocal range, she's more versatile, already has a much better repertoire of songs under her belt.

Faye-Ann ent just ent able.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Bake n Shark View Post
    Faye-Ann eh want nutten with Patrice... Patrice has the better voice, better vocal range, she's more versatile, already has a much better repertoire of songs under her belt.

Faye-Ann ent just ent able.
    SHut the the hell up you moron, you is a bulla, what you know !

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by BacchanalDiva View Post
    This is still true. Destra and Patrice stay neck to neck w/ one or the other gaining a bit here or there. Not to take anything away from Faye but both Destra and Patrice surpass her.
    No gurl Destra just not where she use to be

But fayeann and patrice right up deh.

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast