Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ellie Matt and the GI's Brass International the best caribbean soca band of all times

Credits

Ellie Matt and the GI's Brass International the best caribbean soca band of all times

1)Ellie Matt and the GI's Brass International- St.Kitts
    2)Byron Lee and the Dragonaires-Jamaica
    3)XTATIK-Trinidad
    4)Krosfyah-Barbados
    5)Roy Cape All Stars-Trinidad

Mad Scorpion

Here We Go Again
    Here We Go Again
    Same F'in Ting Again
    Same F'in Ting Again

Credits
    ...yep Scorpion...here we go again.

mr. wadadli
    SO WHAT IF DE BREDDA WANT TO RE-POST A TOPIC...LOW DE BREDDA NA!!!

I SEE OTHERS ON HERE DO THE SAME THING AND YOU NO DISRESPECT DEM LIKE DAT : :
    INCLUDING YOU SCORPIAN...YOU HAVE A POST TALKING BOUT THE "ROLL CALL" TING IN SHOWS...THAT HAS BEEN DISCUSSED ALREADY TOO....SO JUST LOW DE MAN FE POST HE TOPIC MAN!!!

amprincess
    Originally posted by MAD SCORPION

Here We Go Again
    Here We Go Again
    Same F'in Ting Again
    Same F'in Ting Again

$ CASH MONEY PROMOTIONS$ Dark & Lovely's Avatar Dark & Lovely is offline
    Credits
    Originally posted by mr. wadadli

INCLUDING YOU SCORPIAN...YOU HAVE A POST TALKING BOUT THE "ROLL CALL" TING IN SHOWS...THAT HAS BEEN DISCUSSED ALREADY TOO....SO JUST LOW DE MAN FE POST HE TOPIC MAN!!!

ITS ANNOYING
    "TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED
    TOO ANNOINTED TO BE DISAPPOINTED"

Mad Scorpion
    Originally posted by mr. wadadli

What are you? His mouthpiece?!! Be easy guy. My Roll call thread may have been discussed already but how many times in the last 2 months have we had threads about who is de best and who better than who? Do'nt take it as your personal duty to respond to me pal!! Look fuh ah scandal post to share your thoughts please!!

In the mean Time

Here We Go Again
    Here We Go Again
    Same F'in Ting Again
    Same F'in Ting Again

ST.KITTS JAM CREW
    here we go again wha!!
    why all yuh cant hush all yuh rasshole boy!

if de man decided to put up a post saying who better dan who let it be and me realise is jus trini responding about here we go again dont let me have to take off my belt

Credits

LOOK ALLYUH!

HE JUSS STATING HIS TOP 5 SOCA BANDS...DATS ALL!

TIS HIS OPINION TO STATE THAT....IF ALLYUH DOH AGREE POST WHO ALLYUH FEEL IS ALLYUH TOP 5 OR ALLYUH FAVORITE BAND...THERE IS NO NEED TO SPIN DIS AS "D SAME TING OVA AND OVA."

THEN AGAIN MAYBE SHAQ SHOULD ASK PEOPLE TO POST THEIR TOP 5 OUTRIGHT TO GO DOWN DAT

MY TOP 5 "BRASS" BANDS

1. BYRON LEE AND D DRAGONAIRES...JAMAICA
    2. LAVISCOUNT....ANTIGUA
    3. GI BRASS...ST.KITTS
    4. CARIBBEAN BRASS....TRINIDAD
    5. (TIE) IMAGINATION BRASS & MANDIGO BRASS ...ST. THOMAS

Mad Scorpion

Re: LOOK ALLYUH!

Originally posted by BFFan
    HE JUSS STATING HIS TOP 5 SOCA BANDS...DATS ALL!

TIS HIS OPINION TO STATE THAT....IF ALLYUH DOH AGREE POST WHO ALLYUH FEEL IS ALLYUH TOP 5 OR ALLYUH FAVORITE BAND...THERE IS NO NEED TO SPIN DIS AS "D SAME TING OVA AND OVA."
    You know that them kinda post does only end up in de same recycled arguments ova and ova so its a waste of everyones time.

As for you
    Originally posted by ST.KITTS JAM CREW
    here we go again wha!!
    why all yuh cant hush all yuh rasshole boy!

if de man decided to put up a post saying who better dan who let it be and me realise is jus trini responding about here we go again dont let me have to take off my belt
    Ah guess is Jus Trini's fed up of the same bull kaka being recycled ova and ova.

BTW I don't give ah rats asss how allyuh feel about it so with that said

Here We Go Again
    Here We Go Again
    Same F'in Ting Again
    Same F'in Ting Again

Wonders why all these imps respondin while shaq eh makin ah peep about it

mr. wadadli
    Originally posted by MAD SCORPION
    What are you? His mouthpiece?!! Be easy guy. My Roll call thread may have been discussed already but how many times in the last 2 months have we had threads about who is de best and who better than who? Do'nt take it as your personal duty to respond to me pal!! Look fuh ah scandal post to share your thoughts please!!

In the mean Time

Here We Go Again
    Here We Go Again
    Same F'in Ting Again
    Same F'in Ting Again

why do you keep brining up this "scandal" thing with me boss...it was horizan who said there's scandals... not me..but i guess to you all antiguans all look alike...right!!!

your prejudice, bias and over-partiotism (YEA I SAID IT) is so obvious...i'm glad others are seeing it now!!!

big up BFFAN, shaqdesiel and ST.Kitts jam crew....don't let dem belittle you cause a where you from...or better yet.... cause where you NOT from!!!

Credits
    WHY IN EVERY ARGUMENT SOMEONE HAS TO BRING UP THE "TRINI" TING..OH MY GOSH..IT SOUNDS LIKE SOME PEOPLE WANT TO BE TRINI...DAMN IT ARGUE IF YOU MUST BUT LEAVE THE TRINI TING OUT OF IT!!

Credits

Only because

Originally posted by sexytrini9
    WHY IN EVERY ARGUMENT SOMEONE HAS TO BRING UP THE "TRINI" TING..OH MY GOSH..IT SOUNDS LIKE SOME PEOPLE WANT TO BE TRINI...DAMN IT ARGUE IF YOU MUST BUT LEAVE THE TRINI TING OUT OF IT!!
    Yuh only saying dat because yuh bias, prejudiced, and overpatriotic...

Anybody else say anything is because they have a right to their opinion...because if we only take God outta our thoughts and share ours, we only saying ting because we bias, prejudiced and overpatriotic!

My motto...everybody have a mouth to talk, so leh dem talk...

...whatever, yes.

One...

Trini to de booooooooone!

Credits

Re: Only because

Originally posted by triniprincess76

Anybody else say anything is because they have a right to their opinion...because if we only take God outta our thoughts and share ours, we only saying ting because we bias, prejudiced and overpatriotic!

EXACTLY...AS SOON AS A PERSON RESPONDS THAT HAPPENS TO BE A TRINI ...THE TRINI TING COMES UP....OHH PLEASE THAT SH** IS SO TIRED!

Mad Scorpion
    And there we have it!! Back to de overpatriotic and biased opinions of all trinis!!! Like I din kno dis was goin to end up in de "trini is de pit ah soca hell and biasness" category.

Wadadli you are so predictable is a shame. You could call me anything you want and fuh that matter anybody could do it. At the end of the day I think most that browse this forum can recognize the falacy in you perspective.

Personally I think u and a few others (an De imps who get banned) on the same team. The "I hate trinis and their opinions about soca music" All Stars.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast