Thread: Burning Flames 25th Anniversary Tour

Credits

Thumbs up Burning Flames 25th Anniversary Tour

Antigua & Barbuda’s Premier Soca Band Burning Flames
    Still Blazing after 25th Years

New York City: Wednesday November 24, 2010 on the Queen of Hearts Boat PIER 40 Westside highway and Houston Street.
    Boston: Friday November 26, 2010 Hibernian Hall 184 Dudley Street , Roxbury MA.
    Miami: Saturday November 27, 2010

NEW YORK CITY- It has been 25 years since Antigua’s premier soca band “Burning Flames”, blazed on the scene, creating music that the younger audience could gravitate to. Their first release in 1985 “Stylie Tight” set the stage for their domination of Antigua’s annual carnival summer festival. The band would go on to win seventeen Road March titles in Antigua through 2010.

Soca music was on its way to becoming the music that made the revelers want to “Work and Work”. The group must be credited with the development of up-tempo soca and the extensive use of the drum machine.
    Over the last 25 years Burning Flames has become an important voice in Caribbean music and the band has established itself as one of the most important live acts to play soca music in the Caribbean and on the World stage.
    The group has toured all over the world bringing their infectious musical blend to such countries as England, Peru, Brazil, Canada, Columbia, Costa Rica, the Caribbean and the USA.
    Burning Flames is the epitome of high energy, multiple influenced, synthesizer driven soca bands out of the Caribbean. To celebrate their 25th anniversary, three shows are scheduled on the following dates.

New York City: Wednesday November 24, 2010 on the Queen of Hearts Boat PIER 40 Westside highway and Houston Street.
    Boston: Friday November 26, 2010 Hibernian Hall 184 Dudley Street , Roxbury MA.
    Miami: Saturday November 27, 2010

Come out and be a part of this, 25 years and still blazing: Burning Flames of Antigua.

Credits
    Nice, 25 years! hip hip hooray!!!

Credits

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by caribarts View Post
    Nice, 25 years! hip hip hooray!!!

Its going to be MASSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Credits
    Ladies and Gentlemen, for the very first time, King Onyan and the new Burning Flames will be performing in New York. That's right folks, the full band will be in effect. King Onyan, Krokuss aka Lord Satelite, Esther Essy Dyer, M16 and Tony. That's right the entire band will be in New York. Come be a part of history with what we can call Soca in Motion Pon De Ocean The Bling In Black Edition

Brooklyn.Flatbush"11226" –Kings county Borough (home to the largest Islanders,west-Indian, Caribbean community living aboard from home)state of statue of liberty,movein to Europe OCT '12
    Credits
    This sound like a event you couldn't miss !!!!
    I would like to Thank all the fake haitians, who came out during the west-indian parade, but who has no roots to Haiti island ,and no haitian accent !!!!!!
    Thanks again see you phony people next year !!!!!!! ,2013.

(Ayisien,we going to build it nice after the earthq"ke,R.i.p)

I'm on canal street buying me a Louie belt with my creole Beyonce',B.Gumbal,Lil Fizz ....dont get it twisted haters canal st in new orleans at saks not ny where them fake louie sells

Registered User Leeward Island Soca's Avatar Leeward Island Soca is offline
    Credits
    until the original members of burning flames geh together..it will not be an OFFICIAL 25TH ANNIVERSARY TOUR...DONT GEH ME WRONG ILOVE FLAMES BOTH RED HOT AD NEW BURNING FLAMES...BUT IF IT DONT CONSISTS OF THE ORIGINAL BURNING FLAMES, ITS NOT DEH REAL DEAL..IM SORRY IM OLD SCHOOL!