Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ***bunji And Fayann Wedding Video****

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Prinzez Diva View Post
    My pores raised when Super came out the car and the crowd went crazy.
    Same here... that was like the highlight of that video for me. Congrats to Fayann and Bunji!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by weslee View Post
    Same here... that was like the highlight of that video for me. Congrats to Fayann and Bunji!
    man say,'wave yuh hand an wine around' lol

Credits
    Congrats to them, I am really happy that things worked out.. They both seem happy and heres to wishing them a long lasting and happy marriage

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by RotiKing2004eva View Post
    man say,'wave yuh hand an wine around' lol
    I was cracking up at that part...

Also, when I saw the pics over the weekend (you can check them out at www.pointalive.com) I was so happy to see Fayann smiling so much. She really looked happy, cause she face always screw in pictures that to see her smiling was refreshing.

Credits
    Also, check out this video of Fayann, Bunji and Jadee contributing to charity during Christmas:

http://www.southtrini.com/Media/FayannCharity2k6.htm

Check out the article:

Soca Mega Stars Bunji Garlin, Fay Ann Lyons and Jadee, took time out from their over hectic schedule, finding time to share the spirit of Christmas with less privileged residents of Point Fortin... Click here for video

The project which was part of a wider exercise involving other entertainers in areas such as The Beetham Gardens where poverty still exists. The Point Fortin project initiated by Fay Ann Lyons, liaising with the Point Fortin Corporation, distributed over sixty (60) hampers to individuals and families within the community.

During a particular delivery, tears flowed as the living conditions of a relatively young woman living with cancer appalled everyone. With none to really make her enjoy a comfortable living, both Fay Ann and Bunji contributed towards her medication for the next two (2) months. Fay Ann went on to assure her that she will do whatever she can to assist her condition. Lyons said that she cannot hang her hat where she can’t reach, but she will do whatever she can.

Fay Ann Talking to Residents

Upon exiting the house, Bunji said that he was in shock to know that in a country which boast of having so much money in circulation, people are still living in such poverty.

Fay Ann said that the exercise was the beginning of what will be programs to assist the society’s underprivileged organized by herself and other entertainers.

Local Gospel superstar Jadee added a biblical twist to the event by saying, he is bumming around for some blessing. He said that God blesses those who bless others.

Hampers were distributed throughout the community to pre-selected residents.

Due to requests received and sensitivity issues, we will not be featuring the recipients of hampers received.

Pointalive.com extends sincere appreciation to all who contributed towards the project.

Pebbles362436

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Prinzez Diva View Post
    Also, check out this video of Fayann, Bunji and Jadee contributing to charity during Christmas:

http://www.southtrini.com/Media/FayannCharity2k6.htm

Check out the article:

Soca Mega Stars Bunji Garlin, Fay Ann Lyons and Jadee, took time out from their over hectic schedule, finding time to share the spirit of Christmas with less privileged residents of Point Fortin... Click here for video

The project which was part of a wider exercise involving other entertainers in areas such as The Beetham Gardens where poverty still exists. The Point Fortin project initiated by Fay Ann Lyons, liaising with the Point Fortin Corporation, distributed over sixty (60) hampers to individuals and families within the community.

During a particular delivery, tears flowed as the living conditions of a relatively young woman living with cancer appalled everyone. With none to really make her enjoy a comfortable living, both Fay Ann and Bunji contributed towards her medication for the next two (2) months. Fay Ann went on to assure her that she will do whatever she can to assist her condition. Lyons said that she cannot hang her hat where she canít reach, but she will do whatever she can.

Fay Ann Talking to Residents

Upon exiting the house, Bunji said that he was in shock to know that in a country which boast of having so much money in circulation, people are still living in such poverty.

Fay Ann said that the exercise was the beginning of what will be programs to assist the societyís underprivileged organized by herself and other entertainers.

Local Gospel superstar Jadee added a biblical twist to the event by saying, he is bumming around for some blessing. He said that God blesses those who bless others.

Hampers were distributed throughout the community to pre-selected residents.

Due to requests received and sensitivity issues, we will not be featuring the recipients of hampers received.

Pointalive.com extends sincere appreciation to all who contributed towards the project.
    Well that's very nice to see that they are role models and willing to take the time two days before their very big day to give back to the community. Some of the poverty and living situations of some folks in Trinidad is heart renching to observe at times. But two thumbs up for Bunji who is very proud to be from the ghetto and for keeping it real now that he is in a much better position to see how far he has come.

Credits
    That was a really nice move on their part. Fuh real...Putting aside all the shit talk etc circulating about their wedding, antics, music, etc. I must commend them on this. It was really touching. More of us need to take the time out to share and help the under priveleged. They will surely receive blessings for this act.

Credits

Talking

day look nice but i taught d weding would have been bigger but was so sweet. dey say i do twice i was like how much time d paster was gonna ask like he wa bunji 2 run oh wha. lol i wish dem d best in their marriage

Credits
    wonderful... good to see that they have sme traditional values and nuff love and blessings to them.
    Recognize The ORIGIONAL,
    There Can Be Only ONE!

SocaIrish

Rofl

was shania twain really the wedding song? oh that makes me laugh. big up canada's country and western superstar.

other than that i have nuthin' bad to say :)

Credits

congrats to the newlyweds

i wish them nothing but the best!

was faye ann mother at the wedding

Blu
    Credits
    Ok, where is the video???? It's not working

Credits
    NICE VIDEO CONGRATS TO BOTH OF DEM!

Credits
    that was a nice video , thanx for sharing it

Credits
    nice wedding....all de best fuh dem & dey future

......lol @ funji's
    Last edited by gunta; 12-29-2006 at 04:00 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast