Thread: Anybody hear about the new band Energy

Credits

Anybody hear about the new band Energy

I heard that Energy is the latest soca band in TNT , I hear Roger George , Oscar B & Vincent the ex. bass are members , anybody have the 411 on the band ....

Credits

Re: Anybody hear about the new band Energy

Originally posted by UpTown
    I heard that Energy is the latest soca band in TNT , I hear Roger George , Oscar B & Vincent the ex. bass are members , anybody have the 411 on the band ....
    i heard about that too...i cyah keep up!! i wonder if that's the band that was originated by the fellas at caribbean sound basin?

Credits
    Ah don't know Monty but I hear they hottin up de place , I hear they have more energy than Triple X ....

Credits
    Foot-pound force has been around for about 200 years. It is obsolete by now but it is a real unit of measure.The joule is the default unit of measure. Once I also came across this and I realized that I can also improve it with the help of a portable power station that just works great with it and that's right, I consider it my best invention that I I advise everyone, because I really think the person who did this will be as shocked as when I tried it. I now have no problems with this at all