Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: dese fackin cunputah bugs

  1. #1
    Registered User pennywhine's Avatar pennywhine is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    guantanamo bay
    Posts
    2,314
    Credits
    882,698

    dese fackin cunputah bugs

    ah have a virus called bloodhound.w32.EP,i cannot stay online for more than 3 min and then the computer shuts down and starts over again...............helpppppppppppp before i shoot this machine....

  2. #2
    Rum Aficionado/Soca-holic Rummy's Avatar Rummy is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Ft. Lauderdale
    Posts
    20,352
    Credits
    22,691
    Quote Originally Posted by pennywhine
    ah have a virus called bloodhound.w32.EP,i cannot stay online for more than 3 min and then the computer shuts down and starts over again...............helpppppppppppp before i shoot this machine....
    see what yuh get for tryin to dl freaky files from yuh friends. :p

  3. #3
    Registered User pennywhine's Avatar pennywhine is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    guantanamo bay
    Posts
    2,314
    Credits
    882,698
    Quote Originally Posted by Rummacita
    see what yuh get for tryin to dl freaky files from yuh friends. :p
    ....listen howard cosell why u broadcasting meh business so...........steuuuuuuuups and here i am thinking u giving meh some advice
    *NOTE TO SELF*......place rummy on list of hostile contacts

  4. #4
    Rum Aficionado/Soca-holic Rummy's Avatar Rummy is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Ft. Lauderdale
    Posts
    20,352
    Credits
    22,691
    Quote Originally Posted by pennywhine
    ....listen howard cosell why u broadcasting meh business so...........steuuuuuuuups and here i am thinking u giving meh some advice
    *NOTE TO SELF*......place rummy on list of hostile contacts


    Not my fault yuh a freak n get caught. :p

  5. #5
    HaydenFox
    Guest



    yeh why yu vex at rummy for miss whine?



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •