Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20

Thread: So anybody get dey Xbox 360 banned yet?

  1. #1
    Mad Scorpion
    Guest

    So anybody get dey Xbox 360 banned yet?

    Well if yuh modded yuh 360 in any way which includes swapping your 20GB harddrive for a bigger one, the next time you sign into Xbox live or attempt to you may realize yuh console geh ban. Just so yuh aware, it doh mean yuh console unusable to play games, just that yu can't use XBox Live to play online or download any updates to your games and so on. Mines ban but tbh me eh really care to tough considering all my online activity is on PS3 since I get it.

  2. #2
    Registered User Minxy is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    30,874
    Credits
    15,378,981
    oh man, my boy's did! He waited in line for 2hrs for the new Call of Duty then got home to play and got banned! He was livid, his poor girlfriend! He called the guy who moded them, threatening him and stuff, it was funny to me! lol My son's is moded, but i don't allow him to play those games yet, or on line for that matter!

  3. #3
    Banned sannnjay is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    trinidad
    Posts
    29
    Credits
    50,736
    It happened to me and I threw the xbox gainst the wall....then felt sad....buying a nother one today...nobody stopping me

  4. #4
    Registered User Fiyah's Avatar Fiyah is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    29,059
    Credits
    35,340
    Quote Originally Posted by Flickin Killa! View Post
    Well if yuh modded yuh 360 in any way which includes swapping your 20GB harddrive for a bigger one, the next time you sign into Xbox live or attempt to you may realize yuh console geh ban. Just so yuh aware, it doh mean yuh console unusable to play games, just that yu can't use XBox Live to play online or download any updates to your games and so on. Mines ban but tbh me eh really care to tough considering all my online activity is on PS3 since I get it.
    lol

    And I was planning to gih yuh a good dusting in FIFA 2010 (once I figure out how to play)! Yuh lucky... lol

    Serious doh... that Modern Warfare 2 is the truth!

  5. #5
    Mr.S xbrutusx's Avatar xbrutusx is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    117
    Credits
    503,511
    Quote Originally Posted by Triniminx View Post
    oh man, my boy's did! He waited in line for 2hrs for the new Call of Duty then got home to play and got banned! He was livid, his poor girlfriend! He called the guy who moded them, threatening him and stuff, it was funny to me! lol My son's is moded, but i don't allow him to play those games yet, or on line for that matter!

    ha ha sucks to be him me and my friends bought ours 4 days before it was officially released....

  6. #6
    Registered User Minxy is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    30,874
    Credits
    15,378,981
    Quote Originally Posted by sannnjay View Post
    It happened to me and I threw the xbox gainst the wall....then felt sad....buying a nother one today...nobody stopping me
    Shyt, he went out that same night and got a used one from Gamestop... supposedly it can be fixed, i hope u didn't really do that!

  7. #7
    Registered User Minxy is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    30,874
    Credits
    15,378,981
    Quote Originally Posted by xbrutusx View Post
    ha ha sucks to be him me and my friends bought ours 4 days before it was officially released....
    Crazy, y'all are so serious bout that! lol So funny to hear grown men talk so serious about video games! He's talkin all day bout he gonna unlock this and that, and get different color this and that..quite amusing! lol

  8. #8
    Banned sannnjay is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    trinidad
    Posts
    29
    Credits
    50,736
    Quote Originally Posted by Triniminx View Post
    Shyt, he went out that same night and got a used one from Gamestop... supposedly it can be fixed, i hope u didn't really do that!
    I got 389 rare comic books...got over 100 games etc...I take my thang seerious

  9. #9
    Mr.S xbrutusx's Avatar xbrutusx is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    117
    Credits
    503,511
    Quote Originally Posted by Triniminx View Post
    Crazy, y'all are so serious bout that! lol So funny to hear grown men talk so serious about video games! He's talkin all day bout he gonna unlock this and that, and get different color this and that..quite amusing! lol
    nah waiting in line for 2hrs is serious its jus a lil common sense to go to a mom and dad video game store to avoid all dat drama.....

  10. #10
    Weakness fuh Sweetness Yankee Doodle's Avatar Yankee Doodle is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    de Sugah factory
    Posts
    7,641
    Credits
    9,383,247
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiyah View Post
    Serious doh... that Modern Warfare 2 is the truth!
    I might pick that up this weekend. Need a new game.

  11. #11
    Registered User Minxy is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    30,874
    Credits
    15,378,981
    Quote Originally Posted by xbrutusx View Post
    nah waiting in line for 2hrs is serious its jus a lil common sense to go to a mom and dad video game store to avoid all dat drama.....
    Nah, trus me, they sell out first! Its like that over here

  12. #12
    Registered User Minxy is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    30,874
    Credits
    15,378,981
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiyah View Post
    lol


    Serious doh... that Modern Warfare 2 is the truth!
    lol, he was just talkin bout dat! lol

  13. #13
    Mr.S xbrutusx's Avatar xbrutusx is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    117
    Credits
    503,511
    Quote Originally Posted by Triniminx View Post
    Nah, trus me, they sell out first! Its like that over here

    i bought it jamaica ave....so it didn't sell out

  14. #14
    Registered User Minxy is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    30,874
    Credits
    15,378,981
    Quote Originally Posted by xbrutusx View Post
    i bought it jamaica ave....so it didn't sell out
    Im in florida home slice, they doh have mom and pop game shops here! lol I doh know if they sold out, i just kno he waited 2hrs

  15. #15
    Mr.S xbrutusx's Avatar xbrutusx is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    117
    Credits
    503,511
    Quote Originally Posted by Triniminx View Post
    Im in florida home slice, they doh have mom and pop game shops here! lol I doh know if they sold out, i just kno he waited 2hrs

    Ok u should have said u were in fl and u jus said dey sold out..... I'm jus telling u its easier than waiting 2hrs no need to hurt yuh head.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •