Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So anybody get dey Xbox 360 banned yet?

Mad Scorpion

So anybody get dey Xbox 360 banned yet?

Well if yuh modded yuh 360 in any way which includes swapping your 20GB harddrive for a bigger one, the next time you sign into Xbox live or attempt to you may realize yuh console geh ban. Just so yuh aware, it doh mean yuh console unusable to play games, just that yu can't use XBox Live to play online or download any updates to your games and so on. Mines ban but tbh me eh really care to tough considering all my online activity is on PS3 since I get it.

Credits
    oh man, my boy's did! He waited in line for 2hrs for the new Call of Duty then got home to play and got banned! He was livid, his poor girlfriend! He called the guy who moded them, threatening him and stuff, it was funny to me! lol My son's is moded, but i don't allow him to play those games yet, or on line for that matter!

Credits
    It happened to me and I threw the xbox gainst the wall....then felt sad....buying a nother one today...nobody stopping me

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Flickin Killa! View Post
    Well if yuh modded yuh 360 in any way which includes swapping your 20GB harddrive for a bigger one, the next time you sign into Xbox live or attempt to you may realize yuh console geh ban. Just so yuh aware, it doh mean yuh console unusable to play games, just that yu can't use XBox Live to play online or download any updates to your games and so on. Mines ban but tbh me eh really care to tough considering all my online activity is on PS3 since I get it.
    lol

And I was planning to gih yuh a good dusting in FIFA 2010 (once I figure out how to play)! Yuh lucky... lol

Serious doh... that Modern Warfare 2 is the truth!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Triniminx View Post
    oh man, my boy's did! He waited in line for 2hrs for the new Call of Duty then got home to play and got banned! He was livid, his poor girlfriend! He called the guy who moded them, threatening him and stuff, it was funny to me! lol My son's is moded, but i don't allow him to play those games yet, or on line for that matter!

ha ha sucks to be him me and my friends bought ours 4 days before it was officially released....

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by sannnjay View Post
    It happened to me and I threw the xbox gainst the wall....then felt sad....buying a nother one today...nobody stopping me
    Shyt, he went out that same night and got a used one from Gamestop... supposedly it can be fixed, i hope u didn't really do that!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by xbrutusx View Post
    ha ha sucks to be him me and my friends bought ours 4 days before it was officially released....
    Crazy, y'all are so serious bout that! lol So funny to hear grown men talk so serious about video games! He's talkin all day bout he gonna unlock this and that, and get different color this and that..quite amusing! lol

Credits
    Shyt, he went out that same night and got a used one from Gamestop... supposedly it can be fixed, i hope u didn't really do that!
    I got 389 rare comic books...got over 100 games etc...I take my thang seerious

Credits
    Crazy, y'all are so serious bout that! lol So funny to hear grown men talk so serious about video games! He's talkin all day bout he gonna unlock this and that, and get different color this and that..quite amusing! lol
    nah waiting in line for 2hrs is serious its jus a lil common sense to go to a mom and dad video game store to avoid all dat drama.....

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiyah View Post
    I might pick that up this weekend. Need a new game.

Credits
    nah waiting in line for 2hrs is serious its jus a lil common sense to go to a mom and dad video game store to avoid all dat drama.....
    Nah, trus me, they sell out first! Its like that over here

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiyah View Post
    lol

lol, he was just talkin bout dat! lol

Credits
    Nah, trus me, they sell out first! Its like that over here

i bought it jamaica ave....so it didn't sell out

Credits
    i bought it jamaica ave....so it didn't sell out
    Im in florida home slice, they doh have mom and pop game shops here! lol I doh know if they sold out, i just kno he waited 2hrs

Credits
    Im in florida home slice, they doh have mom and pop game shops here! lol I doh know if they sold out, i just kno he waited 2hrs

Ok u should have said u were in fl and u jus said dey sold out..... I'm jus telling u its easier than waiting 2hrs no need to hurt yuh head.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast