Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By notorious saga

Thread: Roku TV coming out this 2K14 fall.

Credits

Arrow Roku TV coming out this 2K14 fall.

Roku TV unveiled: Television sets with Roku streaming built-in

For the first time ever, Roku is partnering with leading global manufacturers Hisense and TCL to build TV models ranging from 32 to 55 inches.

Right out of the box, Roku TV gets straight to the fun with simple setup and the familiar Roku interface. You can fly easily between live TV and a massive selection of entertainment in the Roku Channel Store. We even redesigned the remote and removed all the clutter. Itís TV, made simple.
    Man ah Barbeerian bound tuh be by de bar beer in meh hand beastly cold.

Credits
    wooooorrrd? i can no longer see the vid but cool. i like my roku. matter of fact, i don't know if i'll ever get cable again if i'm living alone. bring a man into the picture and i know he'll want his ESPN, movie channels, and such...

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by agroDOLCE View Post
    wooooorrrd? i can no longer see the vid but cool. i like my roku. matter of fact, i don't know if i'll ever get cable again if i'm living alone. bring a man into the picture and i know he'll want his ESPN, movie channels, and such...
    Depends on what he want to watch, if it's American football then yeah ESPN. We cut the cable last summer after getting into the Roku (I bought two Roku 3 and one Roku HD). I've added Dishworld Sports and I get La liga, Serie A, A league, J league, Bundesliga, French Ligue 1 and EPL football games all for $10 a month. 4 sports channel for $10 is a steal, I mostly watch Bein Sports HD and One World Sports channels - all the football I need, sometimes they even have cricket on. My wife likes her Netflix, Lifetime and Crackle channels. Monthly I'm paying $7.99 for Netflix + $10 for Dishworld Sports channel. The total cost = $17.99, cable eh seeing me ever again.
    mz_JazE likes this.
    Man ah Barbeerian bound tuh be by de bar beer in meh hand beastly cold.