Thread: Q. I easily get distracted by my phone while working in the office. Can you help?

Credits

Q. I easily get distracted by my phone while working in the office. Can you help?

A. Itís a big problem these days. You should never give your phone this space otherwise your work and performance will suffer. Start your office day by planning your to-do lists. Set a 40-minute timer for each task and donít check your phone in between. When youíre done with 40 minutes, you can take a break of 10 mins and do what you want. This is a great productivity tip that will help you out for sure.

Credits
    Looking for a quality VPN service? This article https://vpn-lab.com/nord-vpn-review/ will give you all necessary info!

Credits
    The organization was founded in the year 2006 with a mission to offer comprehensive HIPAA training programs that would assist healthcare entities to be up to date on compliance standards. As a result, we have broadened our mission to other streams on HIPAA Training by providing HIPAA certification courses on security and privacy at varying levels. HIPAA Training for Security Officer & HIPAA Training for Privacy Officer