Thread: My Next Phone...The Motorola X Phone

Credits

Thumbs up My Next Phone...The Motorola X Phone

March 18, 2013

Google’s Nexus 4 came with very competitive specs and features, but the Google or Motorola X Phone will prove a trendsetter in the market and will take the smart phone market to the next level of competition. The latest Samsung’s next generation flagship handset doesn’t bring much new, but the X Phone will challenge the market leaders with an impeccable product that will beat its competitors by a wide margin. The tech world is once again buzzing with more whispers around the rumored Google and Motorola X phone that will come with a lot better specs and features than Google’s Nexus 4 and would also launch Google’s Android 5.0 Key Lime Pie.

The alleged Motorola X is rumored to have an edge-to-edge full HD display, a strong or indestructible casing and a long-lasting battery, feature that Google feels has been often overlooked by other smartphone manufacturers. It is also expected to be featuring the Sony Exmor RS sensor that is used in the Sony Xperia Z.
    Strum has a Grizzly Bear Rug in his living room.

It's not dead however...It's just SCARED TO MOVE.

Credits

This Phone Will Change The Game

Imagine a world where you buy your smartphone first and then pick your wireless carrier. Picture a fantasy land where you can customize your phone’s hardware to your liking, similar to how Dell or Lenovo lets you build a PC. You can laugh and say I’m full of it, but I’m here to tell you this could be reality sooner than you think. Dell revolutionized the PC industry with its direct-sales model and its “build-to-order” approach to manufacturing, and now Google will attempt to do the same with smartphones.

According to several anonymous sources within Motorola, the “X Phone” project is real, and the first retail device will go on sale this summer. Our original source said the first “X Phone” product might ship in June, but another fact checker tells us the target date is the end of July.

We have also learned that one of the “X Phone” devices has already leaked out. Remember that unannounced Motorola phone (pictured above and below) that appeared last week and was quickly dismissed as not the being the X Phone? Our source tells us the device is real, but it was an earlier prototype and the design has undergone some slight changes.

Credits
    Even though we don’t have any details about the hardware of the X Phone, rumors has it that it will be powered by an eight-core CPU, one of them being dedicated to Motorola’s “new human language system”. The most interesting thing is that the users will be allowed to customize the device. To be more exact, if you decide to buy an X Phone you will be able to choose its color, RAM and the amount of internal storage. The device will arrive at your destination a week after you order it.

The users will also have the possibility to customize their smartphones including pre-loading their personal wallpapers, applications, contacts, ringtones and more, at the same time as they are waiting for them to arrive. This is kind of similar to the HTC Get Started Feature. Another great thing is that the users of the Google X Phone will be allowed to unlock the SIM and the bootleader.

We’re not sure that the X Phone will come running Android 5.0 Key Lime Pie as it isn’t mentioned in the report. However, Google and Motorola are expected to release minimum one software update after the handset is bought. It seems that the phone maker will roll out the updates without waiting for carriers, tough Motorola will have to reach some sort of agreement with the mobile operators in order to accept the concept.

Credits
    Yeah this is what I'm waiting on too. I just hope they put the Snapdragon 800 in it and improve camera.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankee Doodle View Post
    Yeah this is what I'm waiting on too. I just hope they put the Snapdragon 800 in it and improve camera.
    Google just recently threw Motorola under the bus by saying they have absolutely no phones with "wow" factor. They will do alot to beef them up imo.

I expect that if you want the Snapdragon 800...it will be a customizable option...along with other processors from different vendors.

If they execute this right...Google will revolutionize the way we buy phones.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by OverLord Strum View Post
    Google just recently threw Motorola under the bus by saying they have absolutely no phones with "wow" factor. They will do alot to beef them up imo.

I expect that if you want the Snapdragon 800...it will be a customizable option...along with other processors from different vendors.

If they execute this right...Google will revolutionize the way we buy phones.
    The thing about the phone market is that it's all about timing. I mean Motorola knows cellular technology and battery life. Their phones are not that far away. I mean with 1080p screen becoming the norm, they should be able to find a good screen manufacturer (hopefully IPS panel). Camera technology is improving and 4K will be the norm. I see this phone being the first using it because of the Snapdragon 800 which means LTE advanced is in tow as well. We will know soon as Google IO is in May.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankee Doodle View Post
    The thing about the phone market is that it's all about timing. I mean Motorola knows cellular technology and battery life. Their phones are not that far away. I mean with 1080p screen becoming the norm, they should be able to find a good screen manufacturer (hopefully IPS panel). Camera technology is improving and 4K will be the norm. I see this phone being the first using it because of the Snapdragon 800 which means LTE advanced is in tow as well. We will know soon as Google IO is in May.
    Yea notice how right around the time of the Galaxy S4 launch, all of these "rumors" start popping up...google is brilliant.....and I hope they blow the doors open on all of that technology. The laws of the free market will make everyone else fall in line.

This weak battery bullshit for one needs to be the first thing to go away.

Credits
    My battery works great for my Samsung S III...

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason kiDD View Post
    My battery works great for my Samsung S III...
    Mine lasts all day but it could be better. And the extended batteries for it are ridiculously huge and add so much weight. Motorola did it right...why can't everyone else.

ank
    Credits
    looks nice , my phone is Sony Xperia and I want latest one .

Credits
    According to several anonymous sources within Motorola, the “X Phone” project is real, and the first retail device will go on sale this summer. Our original source said the first “X Phone” product might ship in June, but another fact checker tells us the target date is the end of July. NSE4_FGT-6.0 exam questions

Credits
    Greatest phone The Motorola X Phone.

Credits