Thread: How to install Norton Antivirus on Mac

Credits

How to install Norton Antivirus on Mac

Norton, an antivirus software known to protect your device from various kinds of virus and malware threats can be easily installed in the Mac operating system. To understand how you need to follow the given procedure

• Open Norton official page from the web browser
    • Enter your login credentials
    • Click on the Download Now button and then agree to the terms and conditions
    • Once the file is downloaded, extract the folder of ‘Install Norton Security.’
    • Right-click on the install button under the interface of ‘My Norton Installer.’
    • Accept the License Agreement and enter the Mac OS password
    • Permit continuing the installation process through Open Security Preference Tab
    • Once the Norton antivirus is successfully installed, type the credentials and scan the system

If you come across any difficulties during the process, then feel free to contact the experts at Norton customer support number

Read More: - norton technical support number

Credits
    Here i read about the Norton Antivirus on Mac. And i am very happy to see essay experts becasue it is very helpful for the students. its helps to manage thesis work. Thanks

Credits
    Thank you for writing! It is very easy to understand and detail. I find it interesting, I hope you continue to have such good posts.

mapquest directions