Thread: Is dedicated server good for small business?

Credits

Is dedicated server good for small business?

Yes, it is because of several reasons. The prominent benefit of a dedicated server is that itís easy on wallets. They give you the best performance, they are scalable, and they are better than the cloud servers. For example, if you have used the cloud servers, you know that it makes the operations complex but dedicated servers provides simple hosting operations.

Credits
    Hey,
    Off course, Dedicated Server Hosting is always best for online business because in this server quality of resources is available. If you want to start your online business than the Dedicated server is the best option for you because it is suitable for all kind of business scales like small, medium and Large… Also would be good addition to get knowledge at Magento area https://elogic.co/blog/magento-commu...on-comparison/

Credits
    My friend has a website, and sometimes I help him manage it. When there was a need for hosting, I offered him to buy it from GBNhost, because they provide decent and cheap Russian dedicated servers. He has a hosting server of this company for half of the year now.