Thread: What Carnivals Allyuh going for 2017?

Credits

What Carnivals Allyuh going for 2017?

We starting it off in Sweet T & T , what about allyuh ?

Credits
    The bigger question is it worth it....outside of saying you been there.....from being on the "ground " in most of these Caribbean islands....things of change, ppl are just not partying, that is a fact, it is more like an instagram moment, ppl just partying with who they know....girls on girls action.....just weird if you use to coming out with real feters that about 8 to 10 of us are accustomed to!

Re Trinidad, is it worth it ?

That is a bang for your buck....

Flight from NYC...1k

No way to get around that.....

If you going Big.....Hotel....lol....last time I was there at the Crowne Plaza......they wanted like $340 a night.......King bed...now this is the kicker....they had the audacity to request payment in full a month before I landed......

So Hotel will cost you mind $1,200 to $1,500 for a piece of mind .....

Have friends in Arima, South, etc.....but given the location, this is more centralize.

Now food.......what $30 to $50 a day......

Car rental...what $30 to $50 a day.

Mas......this here is a Big one...you have to go Big..... so for a male....anywhere from $400 to $ 700........

So.....you can put out min 4k to 5k...easy...

In summary....idk......if it is worth it any more........

The only reason why we considering it, the majority of us want to go to San Fernando, the rest want to stay in POS.....

So of the females don't want to pay $800 for a Bra and a thong......so it is crazy...

The question is, are you enjoying yourself....vs just saying you going for the experience ?

Credits
    As far as the lineup...if they open up the airport.....we in Vineland......Jamaica, only because of a closing I am doing there....same B.S. Instagram moment.....but, it is easy on your pockets......

We rather do Dominica....but no direct flight so no go......same for BVI.......

The rest we will see...but not looking promising........we just don't feel the vibes.....as much as we can afford to flight out at will...it seems like we are throwing away our money to say...we been there.

If i had to pick one for someone would be Trinidad if they never did it before.