Thread: Natural Lighting VS Professional Photos

Credits

Natural Lighting VS Professional Photos

This is why I prefer to attend a band launch or go to a mas camp before purchasing a costume. As a foreign masquerader, mas camp photos is essential. The professional photo looks much brighter that the actual costume.

I personally do not like the costume anymore or maybe it would look better on a darker skin tone.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Natural Lighting VS Professional Photos-inka-2.jpg   Natural Lighting VS Professional Photos-new-image.jpg  

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by kitten View Post
    This is why I prefer to attend a band launch or go to a mas camp before purchasing a costume. As a foreign masquerader, mas camp photos is essential. The professional photo looks much brighter that the actual costume.

I personally do not like the costume anymore or maybe it would look better on a darker skin tone.
    It's the girl wearing it.

And her lack of...vibe...swag...SOMEthing.

AND now that i see them side by side, it's also that fact that the model is wearing it with skin showing between the top and the bottom...this girl wearing it wrapped up like The Mummy Returns.

Um no. It's not working wearing it like that.

Sweetness4life Mrs. Yankee Doodle's Avatar Mrs. Yankee Doodle is offline
    Credits
    costume still look nice, i think they chose wrong model and also put too much cloth in the natural light, so it makes it look different from the professional one
    Live life in concert with your values!
    Never be paralyzed!
    Don't wait for people to change! - Dr. Robert Brooks

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Yankee Doodle View Post
    costume still look nice, i think they chose wrong model and also put too much cloth in the natural light, so it makes it look different from the professional one
    or maybe she chose the worng costume....thats michelle X...i think she wore this for a performance or sumthing...
    Living like Peggy, plotting like Joan