Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Miami Carnival Fetes

Credits

Question Miami Carnival Fetes

What's going on?

I see there's another day fete at Gulfstream same saturday of UWee fete. I was thinking of going to Uwee this year.

What else? Girl Power? Socavivor? Never did shine... thinking to try it this year.

Sweetness4life Mrs. Yankee Doodle's Avatar Mrs. Yankee Doodle is offline
    Credits
    I was thinking Uwee this year, not sure yet.....

is de same ole thing every year...I see Intl flag nite has been moved to Club Space this year....ummmmmmmm
    Live life in concert with your values!
    Never be paralyzed!
    Don't wait for people to change! - Dr. Robert Brooks

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetness4Life View Post

is de same ole thing every year...I see Intl flag nite has been moved to Club Space this year....ummmmmmmm

Where is this club...and what do you think about it??

I swear the saturday night fetes getting real lame in miami. Seems like nobody does be sure what they doing saturday night. Socafest @ convention center used to be the main event on that night. I think they still have that going on but since they changed the venue it was never the same. Machel suuposed to be there this year with destra and some other acts.

Credits

Don't that place only hold like 4000?? I think imma skip that though after last year shit....

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Castro View Post
    Where is this club...and what do you think about it??

I swear the saturday night fetes getting real lame in miami. Seems like nobody does be sure what they doing saturday night. Socafest @ convention center used to be the main event on that night. I think they still have that going on but since they changed the venue it was never the same. Machel suuposed to be there this year with destra and some other acts.

For an event like that, I doh think it shld be at that venue, dey can have a wet fete or jouvert there not Int'l flag nite....

Quote Originally Posted by RenzePenze View Post
    Don't that place only hold like 4000?? I think imma skip that though after last year shit....

I guess I shall be skipping it this year for sure if that is the venue...now i back to square one cause i doh know where to go now....

I saw a flyer somewhere that had a boatride going on..it was the same people that did convention center that having it, but for the hell of it I can't find da damn flyer no where......
    Never be paralyzed!

Credits
    What's going on?

I see there's another day fete at Gulfstream same saturday of UWee fete. I was thinking of going to Uwee this year.

What else? Girl Power? Socavivor? Never did shine... thinking to try it this year.

WOW! You never did shine....That's one of the staple parties for me at Miami Carnival;You have to attend that. As for international flag night, i think they made it convenient for everybody because many of the events are either on South Beach or Downtown Miami. Im not missing intl flag night, even though they did us dirty last year but i think it will b different in a club setting so im looking forward to it. I never went to any of the Uwee parties because it conflicts with wet fete which is the Best party second to shine for me. I mean to each it's own, i guess there is a variety for everyone to choose from. I see that Sat night they added a Glow white affair to Socavivor which is new. I'm usually taking it easy at wet willies and preparing for the road the next day. This year will be crazy and it might be my last so i'm going to live it up. Goodluck in planning...................
    Bend Ova and Don't look Back, 6:30 and Tek dis Jook!!!!!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince 22 View Post
    WOW! You never did shine....That's one of the staple parties for me at Miami Carnival;You have to attend that. As for international flag night, i think they made it convenient for everybody because many of the events are either on South Beach or Downtown Miami. Im not missing intl flag night, even though they did us dirty last year but i think it will b different in a club setting so im looking forward to it. I never went to any of the Uwee parties because it conflicts with wet fete which is the Best party second to shine for me. I mean to each it's own, i guess there is a variety for everyone to choose from. I see that Sat night they added a Glow white affair to Socavivor which is new. I'm usually taking it easy at wet willies and preparing for the road the next day. This year will be crazy and it might be my last so i'm going to live it up. Goodluck in planning...................
    isn't space downtown miami...around 11th street?

Never been to shine cause we're usually busy with costumes at that time. Trying to stay away from the TSB events and try some new things.

Fly girls don't have something on that saturday too??

SFL did u goto Mahai on saturday? Are you going to the Oasis cooler fete labour day weekend?? That is usually a good event..

Credits

Never been to shine cause we're usually busy with costumes at that time. Trying to stay away from the TSB events and try some new things.

SFL did u goto Mahai on saturday? Are you going to the Oasis cooler fete labour day weekend?? That is usually a good event..
    yeah i was at hot Mahi...nice vibes though....were u there?

I must say the costumes this year is on point and looks so much better in person, even Giselle get a lil bligh with her costumes....

I'll not be in Miami for labor day weekend......and i see alot of good fetes that weekend too...
    Never be paralyzed!

Credits
    yeah i was at hot Mahi...nice vibes though....were u there?

I must say the costumes this year is on point and looks so much better in person, even Giselle get a lil bligh with her costumes....

I'll not be in Miami for labor day weekend......and i see alot of good fetes that weekend too...
    noi didnt make it dere nah. I hear good reviews in general about the costumes though. And 26 bands is quite exciting.... My aunt came home cussin bout the uhm animals... lol.. she looking for a band.. she say the costumes one side too skimpy and then what ent skimpy uhm... yea... lol

Credits
    I hope Club Space is not where I think it is. Is that the club where blocko used to be??

Credits

I say if it aint broke dont fix it, Trust me you will love shine. Girl power is nice but Destra nor Alison is on the bill so i'm going to wait because i want to see Alison. I heard about the Fly girls all inclusive event but like i said Wet fete overrides any party for me going on Sat.
    Bend Ova and Don't look Back, 6:30 and Tek dis Jook!!!!!

Credits
    noi didnt make it dere nah. I hear good reviews in general about the costumes though. And 26 bands is quite exciting.... My aunt came home cussin bout the uhm animals... lol.. she looking for a band.. she say the costumes one side too skimpy and then what ent skimpy uhm... yea... lol
    yes girl, dem costumes were real skimpy....gen-x own especially....

de animals were ummmm, yea...

I am very impressed with Party Room Squad this year, Skandlus is a little of the same thing from previous years, Giselle still had she wire bra as usual, just added a likkle more something to it....Fun Generation white costume look absolutely amazing beautiful and I also like the old touch that some bands bringing with the sailors and the pirates this year...

After Saturday pass I can honestly say I can't wait to be on the road oui....
    Never be paralyzed!

Hadha min fadhle Rabbi Juancito Trucupey's Avatar Juancito Trucupey is offline
    Credits
    well can just post all of them and prices and which ones we have to purchase ahead of time...and rate them por favor...if its not too hard...
    Beija-flor minha escola,Minha vida, meu amor

Credits

What animals? I aint see any animals in Mahi on Saturday,

Credits
    What's going on?

It's D Island Boyz AI fete....they did have it last year also and was

Condos are going up in Bayside Hut area
    FLY Girls promotions normally have an AI also @ the Zoo....don't think there will be one because of the other AI's and 1001 fetes because of ONE carnival.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast