Thread: ah sick

Credits

ah sick

15days to go befor i leave and i bed ridden sick bad.. flu bad. worst i have ever gotten.. i have tried everything even broke down to the onion and honey. but nothing works... any remidies to help me recover befor tnt...

Credits
    Buckleys three times a day
    Quote Originally Posted by turboex
    15days to go befor i leave and i bed ridden sick bad.. flu bad. worst i have ever gotten.. i have tried everything even broke down to the onion and honey. but nothing works... any remidies to help me recover befor tnt...

Credits
    Rest, rest, and more rest. You can't make a virus pass through your system faster than it wants. Drink fluids, rest, and go to the doctor if it lingers. Doc may be able to give you something to help the symptoms. Otherwise, take extra care of yourself. I was sick two weeks ago and didn't play with it at all. I wasn't missing my first trip to Carnival for some cold.

Feel better....

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Caribsun
    Rest, rest, and more rest. You can't make a virus pass through your system faster than it wants. Drink fluids, rest, and go to the doctor if it lingers. Doc may be able to give you something to help the symptoms. Otherwise, take extra care of yourself. I was sick two weeks ago and didn't play with it at all. I wasn't missing my first trip to Carnival for some cold.

Feel better....

Same here, I missed 4 days of work last week due to the flu. It was no joke. Really though the best thing is rest and fluids. Now I'm taking my multi vitamins and Cod Liver oil everyday because I refuse to go to T'dad w/any type of cold or sickness!!

Credits
    Theraflu tea works good as well..... and some eucaliptes oil too.

Trini Exhibitionist

ooh please yuh big baby...yuh gonna be fine....buckley's and rest!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Trini Exhibitionist
    ooh please yuh big baby...yuh gonna be fine....buckley's and rest!
    why you so had on me.. i intend to be rid of this by sunday, then is vitamins down the line.. so i could be strong and fit to buss ah wine in trinidad..

Trini Exhibitionist
    why you so hard on me.. i intend to be rid of this by sunday, then is vitamins down the line.. so i could be strong and fit to buss ah wine in trinidad..

Credits
    Zicam usually works great for me when I first feel it coming on...It's supposed to shorten the duration and severity of the symptoms. They have a flu formula...it's worth a try although you are already sick. Otherwise, just ride it out...you''ll be better by the time you leave. Drink fluids and rest! Feel better!

Credits
    try eating a pum pum.

Credits
    I didnt realize you were sick. Sorry babes.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by zenzele1
    I didnt realize you were sick. Sorry babes.
    yep sweetie it started saturday after that party.. so i am home and wifey is on the job of nurse . was good seeing you last weekend

Credits
    Turbuex yah need to try and drink some bush tea ( whore hound to be precise) dem tings does really work.....sleep nuff and tek yah Vitamin C...if all else fail play mass wid yah bottle of olbas oil smelling .....dont watch nah face I went to a fete wid one already
    We going from Sun til Sun.......

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugar Apple
    Turbuex yah need to try and drink some bush tea ( whore hound to be precise) dem tings does really work.....sleep nuff and tek yah Vitamin C...if all else fail play mass wid yah bottle of olbas oil smelling .....dont watch nah face I went to a fete wid one already
    man the only bush i have to drink is my lawn clippings.. i wish i was home already mummy would have cured this already, with her bush medicine.

Credits
    You still got time to get yourself ready for carnival. And you k now you aint getting sick again, so that is great.