Thread: The 145 Children of St Mary's Orphanage in Tacarigua, Trinidad....

Credits

The 145 Children of St Mary's Orphanage in Tacarigua, Trinidad....

and I would like to thank you for all your generosity and well wishes, in providing them with items this carnival season, especially the following Imixers:

Gibson0016
    Pebbles362436
    Oilindecoil
    LordSalt
    XtasyReds

Special thanks to InsaneIndian, Zenzele1, MrJammet, and PJK for going above and beyond the call of duty.

Thanks to their help (as well as the help of non-Imixers), we were able to provide IN EXCESS of $1500 US worth of toys, school & medical supplies, and clothing.

Myself, Zenzele,InsaneIndian,Pebbles,and Gibson were able to visit the orphanage. Me, Zenzele, and InsaneIndian actually took a tour of the place and visited with the kids....they were so precious and very grateful for what they have.

You know someone told me that we wouldnt be able to get people motivated during carnival time, but we proved them wrong. It was truly a blessing to know that people could think about the less fortunate and still have fun.

Thanks again!Pics are coming soon.

P.S. If I have forgotten anyone, please know it was not intentional.

...concrete jungle where dreams are made of...
    Credits
    I said it in the other forum and I'll say it here.

EXCELLENT!
    "Create the highest, grandest vision possible for your life, because you become what you believe." - Oprah Winfrey

"If you keep believing in yourself and seek enthusiasm inside your soul, things will get simpler, more spontaneous." ~Paulo Coelho

"I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit
    the floor each morning the devil says:
    "Oh Crap, She's up!"

Credits
    good job, next time i would like to contribute

joon-yah
    im glad to hear this . . .
    and im proud to see that you put your ideas to action, Nisha . . . i remember when u first mentioned this as a mere thought.

if yuh want 2 lock meh up ill be by de kiss cake truck!
    Credits
    Really nice...wish I knew so I could contribute

Credits
    thanks...keep in mind it was not only the contribuotrs but also the well-wishers who made this possible. we are definately on for next year....and even thinkin about something that would fall close to borough day too

Credits
    If you want to have a baby trend jogging stroller then this one is perfect. It offers many great features and due to many great items, it is considered as the preferred selection of parents. It has got a tray which is capable of placing two cups in it. Moreover, it is really easier to move as it is the light weight stroller. Parents can easily carry it wherever they want as it is easy to connect with car seats.if you want to take it too far places. It has a soft head which makes it nicer to hold for a parent. In addition to all the great things, it is the product which should be marked 5 stars as it can carry the weight up to 50 pounds conveniently. Baby Trend EZ Ride 5 Travel System Review

Credits
    El Maya hypnosis practice, trancesessions, mental training, Duesseldorf hypnose düsseldorf and hypnose therapeut düsseldorf