Thread: Hah hah heee!!! I like this!!

(((Natural creation))) Essential Flower's Avatar Essential Flower is offline
    Credits

Talking Hah hah heee!!! I like this!!

(1) "HAUNTED MANSION"

A couple had been married for a long time, but could never get along very well. Many times, late at night, there would be screams and shouts from their house.
    The old man often screamed these words at her in public, "I`m sick and tired of you! When I die, I will come out of my grave to haunt you!"
    The old guy started practicing black magic. All the disappearances in the neighborhood of cats, dogs and people were blamed on him.
    At the age of 80 the old guy died, and his wife put him in a casket. Later that night, she went to a bar and partied as if there was no tomorrow. Her neighbor asked her, "Aren`t you scared that the old guy will dig up and haunt you?" The old lady calmly replied, "Eh, let him keep digging. I put the casket in the other way around, UPSIDE DOWN."

(2) "THE BEST NEIGHBOR"

John and Sam are two neighbors always in competition. One day John walks over to the fence of Sam`s yard and sees Sams wife watering the garden naked. The next day he tells Sam about this. So Sam wants revenge. That night he catches John`s wife performing oral xxx on John.
    The next day Sam comes up to John and says, "Hey, I saw your wife performing oral xxx on you last night."
    "Hah," John says, "I wasn`t home last night!"
    Last edited by Essential Flower; 08-31-2005 at 08:48 PM.

Credits

vincy_socababy
    buried upside down