Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bwee

Credits

Angry Bwee

How de fack its againt you policy to look up flight information wid just de name. facking woman get me so vex

Credits
    Bwee always...they get couple new planes a while ago and they think they are the best and got the highest rates...you see how now they does got so many specials to get back there customers!

I still prefer Universal!

Credits
    I was born and raised to despise Bwee. My mother has never forgiven them for their treatment of her back in 82'. Talk bout holding a grudge.

Credits
    Air Jamaica!!!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Jahpikne
    Air Jamaica!!!
    Dem ain't no better.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by XtasyReds
    Dem ain't no better.
    I know

where is the greatest CARNIVAL?..well then yuh find meh!
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by bajanbeautie
    How de fack its againt you policy to look up flight information wid just de name. facking woman get me so vex

you will find that is a problem with almost every airline unless you can provide them with the code that came with the ticket and name/ birthdate etc..

then and only then are they to release info, cause otherwise they will assume it is not the rightful person asking.

Put yourself in that position... let's say u running away from yuh man who always bussing yuh tail, would u like info to be given out to tom, ################ and harry?

sometimes we must think before we act in haste or just because of a general dislike....

sit back and think about it before you answer....
    ****If you're over 10 And watch CNN and believe everything
    You're in 2 deep, And your 35 And you still survive, idle pon corner side
    You're in 2 deep (Damian Marley -In 2 Deep)****
    "pitch yuh k.u..nt" (taken from VincyShenny)

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by saucytrini
    you will find that is a problem with almost every airline unless you can provide them with the code that came with the ticket and name/ birthdate etc..

then and only then are they to release info, cause otherwise they will assume it is not the rightful person asking.

Put yourself in that position... let's say u running away from yuh man who always bussing yuh tail, would u like info to be given out to tom, ################ and harry?

sometimes we must think before we act in haste or just because of a general dislike....

American does give me mine based on name. Well at least the last time I tried which was about five/six months ago.

Credits
    Dem ain't no better.
    go to say the same thing...

Credits
    American does give me mine based on name. Well at least the last time I tried which was about five/six months ago.
    Yep, they gave me info with just my name a couple weeks ago. As a matter of fact I never have my confirmation and/or ticket numbers and all airlines give me my info just with a name.

where is the greatest CARNIVAL?..well then yuh find meh!
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by trinidarkie
    Yep, they gave me info with just my name a couple weeks ago. As a matter of fact I never have my confirmation and/or ticket numbers and all airlines give me my info just with a name.

South African, Air Afrique, BWIA and BA have always asked me for all the info..... and when I asked why they explained in the simplest terms to understand....

I didn't really make a fuss cause i understood the possible ramifications.....
    ****If you're over 10 And watch CNN and believe everything
    You're in 2 deep, And your 35 And you still survive, idle pon corner side
    You're in 2 deep (Damian Marley -In 2 Deep)****
    "pitch yuh k.u..nt" (taken from VincyShenny)

Credits
    South African, Air Afrique, BWIA and BA have always asked me for all the info..... and when I asked why they explained in the simplest terms to understand....

I didn't really make a fuss cause i understood the possible ramifications.....
    Note to self ***Never fly with these airlines because one piece of info I can never give is my confirmation number because I never have it.***

I'll give BA a bligh because I like them.

Credits

Enough info was provided to confirm that it was me....
    i gave her name, flight date, time, my damm seating # and de woman still played de ass... so i hang up pun she
    the woman was clearly being lazy n dine want to be bothered

LSK
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by bajanbeautie
    They do it all the time... with name and date of travel and destination. You need at least these three pieces of info... Xtasy Reds, you probably don't remember, but you couldn't just have giving them your name... you need at least one other variable (larger airlines you need two) - the database is just too large to search by name only; can you see it? Search for Jane Doe - any date, any destination. WTF??? LOL... never happen. Any airline can search for your info by name, but you have to include at least 1 other bit of info... or have your record locator number.

bajanbeautie -- if you gave her any combo of this info and she still didn't help you...well girl, what can I say, she just didn't like you.
    Last edited by LSK; 07-19-2005 at 05:50 AM.

Credits
    yeh man. bwee sucks azz fuh real. they had me sitting in trinidad over 12 hours just to get to guyana which is like 30 min away WTF!! but they will continue to screw ppl over because ppl don't make official complaints by writing letters etc. Instead ppl like to get on bad in Kennedy airport. Dem ppl near buss the supervisor tail in the terminal this past christmas. Was one big bacchanal...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast